Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Market Place Disappointment ! {Open}

Kotōshura Hitotsu
    Kotōshura Hitotsu

Village : N/A

Market Place Disappointment ! {Open} Empty Market Place Disappointment ! {Open}

Post by Kotōshura Hitotsu Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:41 pm

The Hidden Stone spread across a spacious mountainous region, filled with a multitude of ascending and descending stairs that serves as medium between the varying altitudes which the city was perched upon the mountain at. That being said, the young genin had plenty of time to sight-see as well as think upon the coming weeks as a ninja. It seemed like a new world to him, with a headband displaying his title within the military, he even felt as though people looked at him different. Truth be told, they did. There was a mysticism with ninja that left the average civilian curious. The culmination of late nights studying and early morning training succumbed to progression and he saw the fruits of that immediately.

He thought about the future. His squad, his first mission, using his katana to slay an enemy. It all seemed so fantastical in his mind which gave no respect or merit to the grim reality of a ninja's future. It was saturated in the naivety of a kid who knew nothing of the world around him. Nevertheless, the boy dreamed of such as he traversed through the village. He smiled at passer-by civilians and nodded. He even saw an old lady trying to cross the street and he helped her so that that traffic wouldn't barrel over her. He felt like he wanted to make a big difference.

Renown:
    Ryo:
    Stats:

• Strength:D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

Link to Character Updates: Hito's Updates
    Link to Character Application: Hito's CS
    Kotōshura Hitotsu
    Kotōshura Hitotsu

Village : N/A

Market Place Disappointment ! {Open} Empty Re: Market Place Disappointment ! {Open}

Post by Kotōshura Hitotsu Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:35 pm

It wasn't long before Hitotsu had departed from the Kotoshura compound that he found himself amidst the nexus of The Hidden Stone's commercial power. It was brimming with life and action. There were kiosks in the middle lined up, with buildings behind them were more permanent shops were located. He navigated through the crowd and kept on the side of the shop he wanted--between the line of buildings and the kiosks where there was more room to walk comfortably. The majority of the shoppers were between the lines of kiosks, which was the main road, which made it difficult to move through there unless you intended to stop at them. That being said, he peered through the glass at the shelves of weaponry that was on display.

His blue eyes were like magnets to a specific spot. He had spent time planning out when he would buy this, and that was when his father gifted him his graduation money. That being said, it had to of waited until this point. As he entered the shop and his blue orbs honed in on the spot, they widened and his face contorted to something a little less friendly than normal. That is to say, he portrayed negative emotion within the texture and lines of his expression. The katana was gone.

"Mr. Kurimuzon!" His voice was almost frantic. As the older blacksmith surfaced with a perplexed expression as to why he was being yelled for. The young ninja quickly explained why he seemed so frantic.

"Where is the katana I've been wanting to buy it? I told you I was coming for it today.."

The blacksmith's face softened, and the confusion on his face gave way to regret and sympathy. He had made a mistake, but it wasn't necessarily him who sold the item. He shuffled through his drawer for a reciept and proof of sale that he had tucked within.

"I'm sorry Hito...I didn't feel well yesterday so I had my brother look after my shop. He didn't know I was holding it for you..Here, I have these other swords," The shop owner directed the boy's gaze to the other swords. They were generic, nothing like the one he had his eyes on. The blacksmith could see it in his sad face.

The blacksmith wore an apologetic expression and Hitotsu wasn't the type to really hold something against someone--especially if he knew they felt bad and more importantly didn't have anything to do with it. That being said, he let out a soft sigh and shrugged.

"I'll pass...just maybe a tanto, some shuriken and kunai...Ten shuriken and four kunai..one tanto of course!"

The sadness soon dispersed in his expression and it returned jovial. He was not happy about the katana yet he was still a genin, and he still had money to spend to set himself up for victory. He transitioned to a secondary plan that involved basic weaponry and a tanto that would serve it's purpose until he found a katana he wanted. The shopkeeper gathered the supplies and Hito ordered a side-pouch to go alongside the items for storage. The Blacksmith through in the sheath for the tanto as a complimentary item to make up for the mistake that had been made. Hitotsu was content.

"Thanks Mr. Kurimzuon! Keep your eye out for a katana..send me a letter if you get another cool looking one!"

The blacksmith assured Hito that he would, and Hitotsu left without a worry in his mind. Of course, before his departure, he had to equip his back-pouch and his sheath--afterwhich he applied all the weaponry in the proper spots before heading out. Now it was time to go meet his new genin squadron. He hoped he liked them, but more importantly, that they liked him. He even wondered what type of sensei he would have.

10 Shuriken - 1,000
    4 Kunai - 400
    Side-pouch - 50
    Tanto - 5,000
    Total = 6,450/25,000 = 18,550 Ryo Remaining

Renown:
    Ryo:
    Stats:

• Strength:D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: D