Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Graffiti Be-Gone!

Maigo
    Maigo

Village : N/A

Graffiti Be-Gone! Empty Graffiti Be-Gone!

Post by Maigo Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:46 am

Mission:

Maigo sighed with disdain as he began to climb up to the rock faces of the Hokage and began to take account of all the graffiti that was strewn across them. He folded the mission scroll back up and set it into one of his hip pouches after taking final note of the mission details and the words that Mr. Equchi had led on as he lectured briefly about the history of the village and its leaders. That lesson wouldn't fall on deaf ears so much as bored ears that were more interested in finding out about what he needed to do to get this mission wrapped up.

By the end of it, he'd learned what he needed to do and that was scrub the graffiti off and clean up the Hokage Rock monument. Easy enough and he had his bucket, rags, a small bottle of acetone to remove the paint, and some water for cleaning things up as well. By the time he had tied himself off and was scrubbing with all his might into the stone, removing the graphic imagery of the phallus of some random character off the forehead of the most recent Hokage, he was feeling the soreness in his elbows.

After nearly an hour of intense cleaning with no breaks, his arms were sore, he was starting to sweat at his forehead and his armpits, showing through the soft white t shirt he had worn for work like this. Collecting himself, the dirty rags, and other equipment he headed back towards Mr. Equchi who carefully inspected his work, making sure there wasn't a drop of paint to be left anywhere or so much as a scrap of paper left in place. After nearly ten full minutes of examination and commentary, lecturing even further about the history of the village as he made his final check, Maigo's final approval of mission completed came about.

Putting everything back and heading in to report his mission as completed, Maigo felt a unique sense of accomplishment as he walked with weary legs to turn everything in and then to head home for a well deserved meal and some relaxation.

[Exit Thread. 10 xp for solo. 10k ryo earned.]

Graffiti Be-Gone! Maigo_10

I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-2|C-0|B-0|A-0|S-0

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:50 am