Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Kitsuki v. Kyoji

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Kitsuki v. Kyoji Empty Kitsuki v. Kyoji

Post by Sayuri Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:58 pm

Ruling: Kyoji attempting to enter the thread is VALID

After looking at both sites (Gladius and Neo-Gladius) for Kyoji's travel/locations - the last actual travel that was done was on April 6th, returning from Konoha to the Land of Water. Other than the ToW and HE the only IC placement of Kyoji was within Kirigakure since then. Since Jacobi is not on site anymore to ask about any specifics I'm going to assume that the reason that a thread about Kyoji rejoining Kiri was not done was due to inactivity from either or both parties.

As for being able to hunt him, Haruko was not an active Kage, and so I believe that that is more likely the reason arresting him did not occur. Kyoji's last recorded IC position was Kiri, so that's where he is. However, he may not spawn at the gates, he may choose to join from inside Kiri as Chigetsu did.

I would however like to caution against abusing this. I expect to see activity from Kyoji - The Heavenly Emporium and the Theater of War are not to be used as 'safe zones' for missing-nin.

The Eastern Gates

The Ice Queen:

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am