Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Destined Meeting [Sero]

Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

A Destined Meeting [Sero] Empty A Destined Meeting [Sero]

Post by Yuki Kaida Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:06 pm

Yui had made her way to where she could negotiate deals, having been set free from  Kumo she wanted to meet as many of the nation's leaders as she could or at least representatives to get their overall offers for her to join them. She had heard many things like the world was embroiled in some sort of war. She did not care about the details but she was sure all sides would think they were just in their actions. It was pointless to take a side in such events, the only thing she wanted was a secure future and a nation that would be willing to let her take out the evil of the world, no matter what village. She was told to meet with a man named Sero to discuss things, she had no idea what they were like but she also knew anyone foolish enough to attack a person here would meet a swift end.

She would make her way toward the house given to her, as she stood in front of it she felt nervous taking a deep breath and calming herself. She had no idea how the village felt about her father, he betrayed them but he also secured them territory so it was a double-edged sword. She would give his door a light knock and wait for the man to answer, to either let her in or tell her to enter.

"Is this the home of Sero, I was told to meet you here the name is Yuki Kaida."

She would patiently wait for his answer, while she also remained cautious, the last thing she wanted was to be taken prisoner again because of her father. He was dead however so really only fickle people would come after her as she had nothing to do with him in her life.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Village : N/A

A Destined Meeting [Sero] Empty Re: A Destined Meeting [Sero]

Post by Sero Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:29 pm

Sero would be having a meal of simple toast and sausage with a tall glass of water for the morning. His time here had been spent between doing kill missions and training himself. Mostly focusing on his chakra and his studies of ninjutsu. There was a few books on ninjutsu but the one he was reading that morning was on the essence of summoning. Mostly it covered the commonly known summon scrolls but not who held them. It ranged considerably from mammal to reptile to insect. It appeared there was no real restrictions on what one could summon once they gained the loyalty of the creature they wished to summon. There was only one paragraph however that indicated that there were other creatures that could be summoned but said little as to the nature of them or how it was gained. He would chew on his toast as he focused his chakra and began refining it again for the day. What all the summoning had in common was a direct correlation to the chakra the contract holder held. The larger the chakra pool the more potent the summons. So if he was to accomplish another level of power he would need to increase his current chakra pool.

There was a knock downstairs of the three story building. He was on the far side of the building in his room on the third floor but he heard it all the same. He would set his toast down and look in the direction of the front door as if he could see through all the walls. He would take a breath before rising from his seat and closing his book. One of many the house library had on different subjects. For now he would move from his room down the stairs. He was wearing white pants and a black V neck shirt with a high collar for the time being though his feet were bare. No signs of weapons or armor on his person aside from a pearl white jawbone jutting out from the right side of his face. As soon as he got within ten meters of her though she would feel it. Like a pressure threatening to push her back. Something dangerous was on the other side of that door. Like death was approaching. Yet there was no killing intent...perhaps whatever was there was simply exerting intense spiritual pressure of a very dark nature. But it felt like a great beast awaited. A hungry being of endless darkness.

However as the door opened a pale man stood there with blue hair matching his cold blue eyes. Standing about six feet even with a lean build. His cold blue eyes regarded her without emotion on his face. She had mentioned him by name and for now he would accept someone had sent her his way. Still being this close to him felt like he might consume her at any moment. This was the power Kiri held. Still when he spoke there sounded like the shadows behind him whispered and giggled like a distant people. So difficult to make out anything other than a whisper that said 'Flee'

"I am Sero. What brings you to my doorstep Yuki Kaida?"
    His voice was monotone. As if his body was merely a vessel and he held no attachments to human emotion.

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 25,000

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (B+ lifestyle)
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A
    • Speed: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:45 am

As she waited she felt a sense of danger as her skin began to crawl, a coldness seemed to fill the air as the crows outside began to caw and take off from the nearby roofs. She would swallow hard as she heard the door slowly creak open, one crack at a time before the image of a man stood before her. It felt like her entire being was telling her to run away but she had met people scary like this before like her father and Shimiko.

"I am indeed Yuki Kaida, you know you really should work on your presence walking around feeling so dark like that is so unbecoming for a cute guy like you. If I was any other person I may have ran but thanks to my father and Shimiko I doubt many people could scare me more than those two. I have many things to discuss so if you would not mind stepping to the side and letting me inside unless you plan to just scare away literally every bird in this city with your creepy aura."

She was certainly an odd girl despite clearly showing slight signs of fear her personality was quite different than the image you would get by her looks. She was very blunt and in a way quite rude but this was the trait of her father so it should be no shock his daughter had an aura of confidence and a rude way of speaking.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:32 pm

Sero would stand in the doorway as she spoke silently as his cold blue eyes would regard her quietly. He would take a breath slowly in and then out to provide himself with patience. She would regard him so casually it was almost aggravating. Her words were brazen with insolence but he had no orders to do away with her so he wouldn't make an attempt towards it despite his own rising temper. She would mention how most others would flee from him and he would consider how much simpler the day would be if she had done so. Instead someone had directed her to meet with him of all people. She would finish with being rather insistent on letting her in. The word creepy was thrown out there and he would frown before stepping to the side quietly. It was dark inside with only one light illuminating the living room and kitchen from the kitchen itself. Nothing moved or stirred and the house felt rather empty. Perhaps because no one wished to stay in the same building as he was residing. However there was also no scent other than a clean house. No dead bodies or odors. Sero lived a surprisingly clean life.

He would close the door behind her if she entered and move to go stand behind the counter in the kitchen under the light. However as he moved the light flickered for a moment and dimmed before returning back to life. However it only would continue shining its full brightness so long as he didn't move from where he stood. Each time he moved it would flicker a little as if threatening to die under the strain of his presence. He would watch her to see if she took a seat at a bar stool or remained standing across from him. He would regard her for a moment before speaking.

"While I am uncertain as to why you were directed to me, I suggest adjusting to a higher level of grace in your speech. I am not known for my patience but so long as you are polite in my presence, you need not fear me. There are no orders for me to take your life so I will not threaten it, but I will not tolerate a harsh tongue either."

Stats

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:51 pm

He would step aside and let her step inside but she could feel his aura, it was an aura of hatred and anger, or at least that's her best guess. She was unsure why but she certainly felt uncomfortable in his presence, either way, she had to try to negotiate with this man, at least test the waters with Kiri. She was sure during this time any nation would want someone like her but the second they discovered her father they often hesitated or flat out rejected her as Konoha had done. Bringing up that man's name was a risk but she had to see how he felt knowing she was the spawn of such a monster and disgusting man. She would take a seat and clearly show signs of being uncomfortable because of his aura but she was not about to walk away now.

"As I said my name is Yuki Yui but what I am famous for is because of my father's sins, the names name is Tetsudashi Ken and I know he was hated, how could he not be I hated him. He left my mother and me with nothing with her dying and holding a letter promising to come to visit which he never did. When I was close to starving to death and freezing to death a woman named Shimiko came and took me hostage to force my no-good father to do something for her. He died and I was released by her as I no longer held value to her. I hated him so much but never got to take revenge but I refuse to let another god damn monster like him exist in this world, basically, I wish to join Kiri but also take out any evil like my father was without a care what nation they are part of. I do not care what nation they are with, if they kill tons of civilians because they can they must be held accountable."

The rage and hatred in her voice were clear as her nails dug into her hand causing her to bleed, she truly despised that man and it was clear her words showed no signs of lying. No, they were beyond truthful and the hatred she felt toward people like her father was clearly real. She would take a deep breath and calm down, she had to apologize to the man, she did not mean to be rude as she would stand and bow her head to him, she was held hostage for two years so her people skills were pretty bad.

"I am sorry if I offended you, I.. know I need to work on my people skills as I did not have a chance to use them being held hostage and leaving in poverty the other part of my life. I do not know how to behave politely but I will try my best but do not be surprised if I say something rude as I have a bad filter for my honesty."

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:36 pm

Sero would listen to her as he would prepare some more tea. He was slow in his movements as he figured it out as he went. He wasn't all that accustomed to the home arts but he knew when one had guests it was polite to serve a beverage. He didn't seem to respond much to her words. The names she was using meant little to him. None of them were names he had been assigned to kill. Or protect for that matter. Her father sounded like someone he may have been assigned after eventually but according to her the man was already dead. However when she began to bleed as he approached her with a cup of tea his eyes would look to the blood as it dripped onto the floor. Passion. He was familiar with the sensation. He held a great deal of anger within himself for his own father. Another dead man he could not seek vengeance on. Much like her because of the mans actions he had been locked away in a hospital ward for the majority of his life. So in truth the two shared similar stories. Similar motives for why they sought justice.

However Sero did not bother to get her anything for the bleeding. It was her own doing and not a lot of blood. Nor did blood bother him. He caused enough of it in his short time since he left his medical incarceration. He was a source of vengeance on the wicked after all. Instead he would set the tea on the table in front of her. Two tea leaves floating in slightly green tinted water. It was clear that his home economics skills were lacking. One would hope he wasn't the cook for his own group. Instead he would walk to the other side of the table and settle into a seat across from her. Remaining silent even as she mentioned an excuse for her behavior. His cold eyes would simply regard her in silence for a moment. The shadows in the room seemed to stretch and dance around them. She had mentioned freezing before so idly he would lift his right hand. A small green flame forming within his palm before he tossed it into the fireplace. A green flame eating at the wood there as it grew to a proper fire. Warming up the room but casting a green glow. Finally Sero would speak. Thinking himself a good host.

"I care not for who you're parents were or their story. It is enough that you have suffered and therefore understand suffering. I do not speak for Kiri of course. However should the Mizukage accept you, I will have a place for you if you truly seek to punish those deserving it. I am the leader of a small guild of like minded individuals. People who kill without shame those who have it coming. If you should find yourself a permanent resident in Kirigakure, seek me out in the deep woods. It is there we will see if you have what it takes to run with the nightmare brigade. Unless you would like to test yourself against me now? I warn you though, I give you the option to prepare yourself. Both physically and mentally to test your might against me."

Stats

Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:08 am

She watched his movements, they were slow and deliberate if anything she was sure he wasn't used to making tea, still he did an admirable job in making the tea and she was not one to bash someone for a skill they were not trained in. It appeared the man would like to test her to join his group but she still needed to get permission from the Kage to join the village. She had no luck contacting the Kage with Kumo and Kiri on bad terms they didn't exactly answer calls from the nation.

"I would like you to give word to Hana your Kage that I wish to speak to her, you see I am currently in Kumo still as Konoha flat out rejected my visit, and Kiri and Kumo are at odds right now. If you can get her to come to talk to me here it would be wonderful I have had no luck with getting ahold of her thus far. As for your test, I do not think in this area we should fight, they frown upon combat, and it's a death penalty if caught and I would rather not die. My Jutsu use would be quite noticeable if I started using it, not exactly a stealthy type of Jutsu when you create large amounts of water and ice. I do not wish to take up any more of your time but get me a talk with Hana and if I choose to stay in your village I will seek you out."

She would quickly drink down the tea and smile toward the man, she would wait to see if he had anything more to say and would prepare to leave herself. She had met quite an interesting man for sure and someone she looked forward to facing in combat once or if she joined Kiri this all depended on her interactions with the Kage.

-Exit Thread-

Last edited by Yuki Kaida on Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:46 pm

Sero would watch her quietly. He never seemed to blink which most might find odd. But those blue eyes seemed to glow as he watched her. Looked through her and seemed to see to her very soul. He was a man you could feel before you entered the room. Some even doubted he was a man at all. Nor did he claim to be. He told others he was a monster and he believed it. But monsters had purpose. If she sought justice he would see to it that she stood by him. If she sought the wrong path however he would bury her somewhere deep in the woods. However she seemed earnest enough in her request. Still he could not speak on the behalf of the village. He was not one who held power. He had personal power but not the kind of power that granted him influence. Still she would drink her tea as if she held no fear of him. What an odd child. Still he wouldn't fault her for it. Instead he would speak in the same dull tone. Much like everything but his glowing blue eyes it seemed to lack any luster or life. He was devoid of emotion.

"I will see to it that my report of this meeting is delivered to the Mizukage's office. However I have never met her myself. Know this though. I do not lie to our village. I serve Kiri loyally. Despite the monster I am I live with purpose and direction. They will know all you told me today. You may find it is once again your fathers name that garners attention and perhaps even a meeting for you. I care not for where you came from but they will. Go back to whatever place it is you are residing here and await more news. Soon I am sure someone will contact you."

With that he would turn as if he had excused her and had nothing else to say. What she was seeking at the moment he has not the power to give. If she survived the politics of the village she would seek him out and he would help her gain the power to avenge the innocent. Until then all he could offer was the report. He stepped into the hall and the shadows seemed to consume him. He would return to his room and fill out a full report form. Sealing it and attaching it to a raven before sending it to the only person who he felt he could trust to deliver the information to the Mizukage. Kit. She may not like him but he would show her that he could follow the chain of command.

attempted exit
    4 posts at 20 exp a post = 80 exp

Stats

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:04 am