Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Making some weapons (Solo crafting)

Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu, Scorch, Katon, Fuuton, Suiton
    Class: B
    Ryo:

Making some weapons (Solo crafting) Empty Making some weapons (Solo crafting)

Post by Bryn Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:39 am

Kameko sat all her materials down on the workbench she had set up in her small forge at home. Her father had built it for her as a birthday present, and it allowed her to forge basic items well enough. Today, she was going to practice its usage with some bronze weapons. To prepare, she set up the furnace by making sure the bellows worked properly and that she had a sufficient amount of coal within the furnace to heat the bronze and allow her to work it into the shape of a weapon. She had a grinding wheel, all her hammers, tongs, and other hand tools, everything she needed to make her somewhat shoddy works of art. She'd get better though. All it took was some practice. After checking that everything was good to go, she set to work lighting the furnace. It was time to get a little dirty.

(Crafting 3 D rank items, 3 day crafting time)
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Making some weapons (Solo crafting) Empty Re: Making some weapons (Solo crafting)

Post by Bryn Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Kameko walked into her forge with the last bag of materials that she'd need for the day slung over her shoulders. She dropped it near her workbench with a sigh, stretching her back a bit after letting the sack of coal hit the ground. Today she was going to work on weapons, taking the step up in quality to iron. After a few weeks of that, she planned on turning her attention over to armor as she had neglected that particular skill. Chemistry was another story entirely, but the formulas and recipes taught to her since she was a toddler were etched into her memory. Practice for that skill simply was not needed for what she knew how to make. Without wasting anymore time, Kameko put on the blacksmith's apron that had grown to feel like a second skin to her recently. It was time to get to work.

Making:

5 C rank katanas using 15 lbs of iron and wood as well as a small leather hide to bind the hilts: 15 days

3 D rank arm guards made of 6 small leather hides: 3 days

3 C rank arm guards made of 6 small leather hides: 9 days

2 C rank shin guards made of 4 medium leather hides: 6 days

Materials used: 15 lbs of iron and wood, 13 small leather hides, 4 medium leather hides.

Total crafting days: 33
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Making some weapons (Solo crafting) Empty Re: Making some weapons (Solo crafting)

Post by Bryn Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:52 pm

"Hmmmm, maybe I have time for one more," Kameko said to herself as she looked at her latest set of works. Most of them were good enough quality to be sold in the stores of the village, but her last ones had seen her achieve a major breakthrough in her understanding of how to work a material into something to use. She could feel that her next one was going to be something more. That anticipation was driving her insane, and Masuyo was nowhere to be seen recently for her to get some lessons in. "Yeah, I think one or two more would be a good idea. I think I'll make this one... special. A gift to Masuyo for giving me some cash to get started, I suppose."

Creating 1 set of steel arm guards at B tier quality, with the enchantment "Battery Pack". 17 day crafting time.

Materials: 2 lbs of steel, small leather hide, cloth

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am