Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Hero's never say die

Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Hokage
    Hokage

Hero's never say die  Empty Hero's never say die

Post by Tengoku Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:04 pm

Tengoku had recently been promoted to Jounin. He had made it with his sister. The two siblings of the wolf pack had managed to rise above their station and now they were honored heroes of the village. Perhaps not to everyone but as far as they were concerned they had made it. They had proven themselves to be able to stand among the mighty. For they themselves were mighty. He had lacked confidence before and as a genin or even a chunnin he had been shy. Now as a jounin he had found he had grown. He understood what war was now and had fought with his life on the line. He could kill and he knew it. He knew he wanted to be stronger too. However something unexpected had happened. Out of everyone in the village he had been assigned a student. He didn't know this kid really all that well. He had a file on him sure. But beyond that, Nothing really. He did understand their line of thought though. A kid from the same orphanage that had been hesitant to utilize his abilities and grow stronger for years due to some traumatic experience in his life. It was like reading his own file.

For now he had sent an invite to the kid via a messenger. It was awful nifty that he had access to those at any time now without having to pay out of pocket for it. His sister controlled the majority of their savings since she was a freaking genius. It seemed the kid was trained in taijutsu and ninjutsu with affinity for lightning and earth. Well Tengoku could help him improve half of that any way. Tengoku himself was fairly accustomed to his lightning affinity now and his taijutsu had not gone without practice. The invite was simple. Meet in the third floor of the grand training grounds at 2 P.M. on the dot. He wondered if the kid would be on time or early but he had arrived thirty minutes early himself. He had left his swords and flak jacket and even his headband at home. Instead Tengoku was well dressed for the day. A silver button up shirt with a black tie under a black dress vest. Black slacks tucked over black dress boots. A pocket watch hanging from his fourth button up on his vest and resting in his front right dress pocket. His white hair was still wild around his dog like ears. His right eye remained closed for the time being with a dark scar running down it from top to bottom.

Tengoku had selected the glade floor. Once one entered in from the stairs or elevator the roof had been set to simulate a bright summer sky with spotted clouds and a breeze passed through regularly. Green grass about ankle high stretched out for a good mile with fresh water streams trickling through it and a small lake off to the side. Tree's dotted here and there for shade but this wasn't the forest floor so rarely were two tree's close together. Tengoku stood in one of the larger patches of grass with a tree about thirty meters behind him, a stream about twenty meters ahead of him and the stream led to the lake a good fifty meters to his right. Idly Tengoku would reach into his right pants pocket with lithe fingers and pull out a metal container, square in shape, and with a click it would push up a menthol cigarette. He would tuck it away and put two fingers up on either side of the smoke. His pointer finger and thumb would cast a small bit of electricity between them and light it for him. He would take a drag and wait. Watching the door with one silver eye that seemed to see everything. It was mostly quiet except the simulated sound of birds in the distance.
    Taimatsu
    Taimatsu

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

Hero's never say die  Empty Re: Hero's never say die

Post by Taimatsu Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:54 pm

Taimatsu walked to the building every other step he kicked a rock he had kept with him along his stroll to meet up with whoever sent this message. With his right hand he would reach into his pocket a pull out one of his half smoked cigarettes placing it between his lips. With his free hand his lighter was ready as he brought it up to light the smoke. With a long inhale and exhale he sighed. Who would want to meet him? He didn't know anyone let alone have any friends. That thought continued through his head as he reached the building. The rock that accompanied him on his walk he kicked off to the side. He watched it roll off into a adjacent bush. With a sigh he stood and finished his smoke. The wind picked up for a moment and with it carried some leafs as they flowered through the air with the gust. The wind ran through his hair and moved it like it was grass, yet it kept it's firm shape. as the wind stopped he pitched off what embers where left on the end of his smoke and stepped on them as the hit the ground.

By the entrance there was a trash cat which he used to discard his smoke before opening the front door and turned towards the stairs. As he begun his climb up to the third floor, the thought played through his head again on who this person was and why they'd even want to meet with himself. Maybe they got the name mixed up or maybe it was a set up. At the thought of it being a set up he let out a tsk in disgust at that thought. He continued up the stairs at a steady pace glancing at a nearby clock. Fifteen minutes till two it read. He was early, maybe he arrived before the one who sent the message. All he knew was he'd arrive on time and not late.

He reached the third floor door grabbing the door handle with his left hand he opened the door and let himself in. The door closed behind him and with it shoved his hands in his pocket as he gave a glance around. The room itself was peaceful and quiet besides the sounds of the simulated birds and wind. In the middle of the field of tall a man could be seen enjoying a smoke himself. He was dressed in formal clothing and had long white hair and wolf ears. "Excuse me sir but you sent for me and why? he asked as he walked slowly to the man
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Tengoku Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:09 pm

Tengoku's eye would shift to the door as it opened. A part of the extensive vision of a landscape harshly pulled open to reveal it as an illusion of distance. It was hard to miss and so was the kid coming out of it. As the door closed it was as if the two of them were outside once more. Even the smells seemed to fit. For now it was just the two of them in this stage. This one seemed interesting and different. One might assume they were some troubled delinquent but Tengoku didn't really care about that. This kid was wearing torn up black jeans and no top to reveal black crosses tattooed on his pale skin with a mohawk. Ah likely a rebellious sort but who didn't come out of an orphanage damaged? Tengoku sure did. He had only learned to read, write, and communicate in full sentences as an adult. Not that this kid was likely all that far behind him. Idly as the kid put his hands in his pockets and slowly approached Tengoku would flick some ash off his smoke. He didn't move from his spot but listened as the kid spoke. A little surprised at the question.

"Well, I guess someone higher up in the village than you or I likes to pull strings. Seems they think you got talent and I can't say yet if they are wrong. Summary is though they don't like letting assets go to waste. So they assigned me as your instructor or sensei. Whatever you prefer. Tengoku Shinku is the name, I'm a Jounin of the village."

Tengoku would smile a little and nod his head. He liked the ring to that. Being able to tell people he was a jounin. Still he would finish his smoke and with a flash of light from the sparks around his hand the butt was incinerated. He would wiggle his hands and let the ash fade away into the breeze before turning his attention back to the kid. His silver eye looking at him, through him, as if nothing could be hidden from that eye. His ear twitched before he cleared his throat. "I came from the same orphanage you did so their hope is probably that we can connect easier. Yeah I read your file. That said I doubt I actually learned much about you. There is a phrase I like though. Between mice and men, I would be a lion. I choose to get stronger day by day and eventually I can stand against anything. The question is, will you be a man, will you be mice, or do you want to be a lion with me?"

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Paladin of Konoha

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:
    Strength: B (A with Vambraces of Justice active)
    Constitution: C (B with Pauldrons of courage active )
    Stamina: B (B + From housing)
    Speed: B (A with  Greaves of Tenacity active)
    Coordination: S (X with  Tengoku Kaeri no Ken active)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A (A++ from Hankōgan III)

Current attunement -
    Tengoku Kaeri no Ken - active
    Greaves of Tenacity  - active
    Kuroikiba Alpha - Inactive
    Vambraces of Justice - inactive
    Pauldrons of Courage - inactive
    Plated gloves of Temperance - Active

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Taimatsu
    Taimatsu

Character File

Post by Taimatsu Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:36 pm

Taimatsu continued his slow approach for a moment before stopping about fifteen feet away from where the man stood. His hands still in his pockets as he examined the wolf boy in front of him. He started going over what he could tell about him. He was what maybe mid twenties and seemed to hold himself in a well mannered way. He stopped as his companion explained Taimatsu's summons. He nodded with a ah in response "I see, not like many would Volunteer to train me anyway." he said as he paused to take a breath "Not sure what talent they might see. Didn't make and hand signs up until a few years ago, when someone finally convinced me to train and become a ninja. Names Taimatsu Kotōshura but you can call me Matsu" he finished as he Observed the man once more.

He watched as Tengoku finished with his cigarette. He watched the flash of light that came from his hand as it incinerated the butt of his smoke. Taimatsu thought to himself. Particle release? No lightning. He thought as he listened to what the man said. Talking about how he was from the same orphanage and the fact that it might make it easy for them to connect. Then there was his question on being a man mouse or a Lion and with that a smile grew across his own as he locked eyes with his new well sensei "I'd never settle for less than being a Lion. Fierce and strong with a heart able to protect those around me" he said as he walked up to him with his hand out for a handshake "pleasure to meet your acquaintance Tengoku" he said his voice no longer shy and quite. His voice was low pitch and almost stoic as he spoke waiting for this man to shake his hand
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Tengoku Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:27 am

Tengoku would let his right ear twitch as the kid explained he hadn't done much until recently. How he didn't see what anyone saw in him and Tengoku understood it. Mostly he had just barely managed to follow his sister at first. He was nameless and a blank face to anyone that mattered. At least he had thought he would remain that way. However he had persevered and now his name was known. Now they had a face to put to it and now he was the type of man that his enemies considered dangerous. No longer muzzeling himself out of fear. No longer chained down by doubts. In that moment he decided that if this kid, Matsu, was going to agree to train under him he would make sure he had a name, he would help break his chains and rise him up. He would push him and see to it that those doubts would fade. His past was a deterrent to his future. Tengoku understood that all too well. He would smile softly at this Matsu. So they had picked someone like him. Someone who was capable of understanding him. He was less uncomfortable with this now than he had been when he was assigned.

The boy would light up and claim his need to be a lion. But not just any lion. One who can protect. That was important. So many were lost in a search for vengeance that the people around them would suffer for their goals. A shinobi's first role was to protect those they cared for. Tengoku had always thought that someone with something to protect would always fight harder than someone out to gain. They would get up over and over again because they had to. Because if they didn't they would lose what they cared about and that was something they would not allow. Knowing loss, this kid knew what it felt like to lose everything. He would stretch out his hand and Tengoku would reach out his to grip it and shake it firmly. However he held it a moment as he spoke. "Very well. I see you're conviction Matsu. Now I will have you raise your metaphorical banner and prepare yourself. I am going to push you, our physical training begins today and I won't be going easy on you. I am a taijutsu practitioner myself after all. So be prepared."

He would release his hand and look around the glade a moment. He loved this place more than the other floors. It was peaceful. Still he would turn and take five paces away before turning back to Matsu. Pulling out his pocket watch before holding it up. "You're goal is this. No jutsu, just taijutsu styles. If you can take this from me in ten minutes you win lunch. If not, Than we move onto the next part of the training. Endurance training, We will be punching that tree one hundred times and then kicking it with each leg fifty times. It hurts at first so I suggest you try hard to get this watch. You may begin when you wish but the ten minutes starts now." Tengoku would pocket the watch and disconnect the chain before tucking all of it into his front right vest pocket. His stance would turn his left side to face Matsu and move the device further out of his reach. His right hand lowering into an open palm with his fingers turned downwards by the stop watch and his left would hold up turned sideways like he was ready for a chop. Waiting for Matsu with that silver eye watching.

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:

Current attunement -

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Taimatsu
    Taimatsu

Character File

Post by Taimatsu Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:33 pm

Taimatsu continued to carefully watch Tengoku keeping his distance. He was to far away to notice any movements in his muscles. He stated that their training was to start now. No jutsu just straight Taijutsu. Was he afraid of the explosions or was it to test how long he could stay in a fight Taimatsu thought to himself. While he stared the man down in his pockets he gripped his lighter and the other hand he fiddled his pack of smokes open l, pinching one. Im a quick motion he yanked both hos hands out his pockets to seem like he was going to throw something. He wanted to see if he could get a reaction out of Tengoku. Before calmly bringing his smoke to his smiling lips. He brought his other hand up and lit the cigarette. With a inhale and an exhale of smoke he shoved his hands back into his pockets. He didn't want to punch and kick that tree so he'd have to get crafty

In each of Taimatsu's pockets he had three rocks he picked up on his stroll over here just in case. He figured he was summoned to the training center to well get trained and since he had yet to get himself some shuriken and kunai he'd need something for a range. He placed the three rocks between his fingers and pulled his right hand from his pocket quickly, swinging from the left and right throw each rock individually at Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Tengoku Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:55 pm

Tengoku would wait patiently while the young man reached back into his pockets. Hiding whatever was in them from view. However everything the kid did may as well have been slow and cautious. Even when he tried to fake Tengoku out by yanking out a lighter like that one movie with the old racist guy Tengoku didn't flinch. Instead he waited patiently. The smell of smoke breaking through as it did before of the spring scented morning in the training area they were in. The kid was trying to see if his mentor was nervous perhaps? It didn't really matter all that much. He reached into his pockets once more and collected something small. After a moment the kid launched three individual rocks at Tengoku one after the other. For Tengoku it was like watching it happen frame by frame. He would take a breath and his hand would blur with each throw. Catching all three between two fingers each on his forward hand. He would smile slightly before shifting the three rocks into his palm and tightening his grip over them into a fist. There was a grinding noise before he opened his fist and let the powdered remains drift away.

"Good, You already know to test the waters with a new opponent. Dictating their speed and in the case a demonstration of strength before getting close enough to be at any risk. Now you have determined I am both faster and stronger, Which means in order to get this objective you have to be clever. Show me something Matsu, I want to see what you come up with."

Stats:

Current attunement -

Taimatsu
    Taimatsu

Character File

Post by Taimatsu Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:57 pm

Taimatsu gave a hmm in response to Tengoku catching a crushing the rocks. He stood there and let his mind wonder as he pondered a solution as. he let out another exhale of smoke. He is much faster than myself and stronger. I need to think of a way to get that watch from him. I simply don't want to kick or punch that damn tree. He thought to himself. His mind still quickly running scenarios through his head. What would be his best possible chance at actually obtaining that watch.

A devilish smile painted across his face as the only idea he seemed possible came to mind. He knew what he had to do and now to execute it. Once again he yanked his other hand out his pocket and threw the rocks once more but took off behind them. Once near Tengoku he spit his smoke into the air with his left hand he flicked the cherry of the cigarette sending the embers flying toward Tengokus face. His right hand went for the pocket. He knew He'd use one hand to catch the rocks. His only hope was Tengoku would shield his face with the other
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Tengoku Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:50 pm

Tengoku would sit by quietly as he watched the young man think it over. The truth was he had been faced with an impossible task. At his level there wasn't much he could do against someone like Tengoku. Of course it wasn't like Tengoku didn't understand the plight before the kid. He remembered when he had first returned to the village and the supposed Hokage at the time had come to greet them. He remembered having no chance against them and knowing it. They were very fast and Tengoku and his sister were but children. Not in a literal sense but at the time they were still teenagers like this boy was now. He felt for him but he couldn't go easy on him and expect him to grow. His sister and himself had pushed themselves and gotten the scars to go along with their growth. He wanted better for Matsu. Still that devilish smile spread across the kids face. He had a plan of course. Good he could think beyond brute force. That was an important step to take. Using the tools at your disposal was important for a ninja to be capable of doing. From smoke pellets to kunai it was a ninja way.

Still rocks were thrown once more and this time Matsu was charging right behind them. A little more direct than he had been expecting but he watched carefully. His forward hand simply knocking the rocks away in one sweep this time. However Matsu was right behind them this time.  He would blow out smoke and spit a cigarette at Tengoku's face in an effort to blind him and hold his attention. Matsu's free hand going for that watch. His fingers so close to it before suddenly it shifted away from his reach. Tengoku had spun out of the way of the cherry and smoke and used an open palm to attempt to shove Matsu in the back to send him sprawling along his path further. Enough force to hurt but beyond that it was just another method for gaining distance. With that Tengoku would hop away a couple meters as he back stepped just in case Matsu was quick to recover.

"Excellent. Distraction is one of the pillars of being a shinobi. You must not get too focused on your objective and lose track of your surroundings though. Attempt to do this again and this time find your footing. Don't engage head on but come from the side or behind where I am more vulnerable. If you can force me to move you can determine the most advantageous position to strike me at. Don't worry. I won't run from you."
    Taimatsu
    Taimatsu

Character File

Post by Taimatsu Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:03 am

As Taimatsu charged at Tengoku. His attempt at a clever approach was easily countered as he was pushed to the side by his new Sensei. He stumbled leaning forwards before tripping over his own feet. He fell forward and nearly landing flat on his face before he threw his hands infront of himself, Catching himself from a such an embracing fall. He kicked off the ground with his back legs thrusting his body to the point of being in a handstand and with a quick twist of his body and a push off with his arms he spun and flipped himself back to his feet. Facing his opponent

"Distractions and clever tactics maybe all i have to do here. You're obviously faster than me maybe even stronger but we will see"he stated before darting off into the bushes and trees. He jumped up and perched himself on a tree branch as he watched Tengoku and tried to plan out his next move. He pondered on what he could do. He didn't have any shrunken or kunai on him to use. He also didn't have ang wire to tye up the branches to use them as a distraction. He was buzzed on what to do before an idea came to mind. He quietly dropped to the ground and gathered some more rocks. Stuffing a few into his pockets and keeping some in hand. There was a tree here and there and not to much coverage but enough that he may be able to run to the next in Tengokus blind spot. He quickly maneuvered running from where he hid darting across the field. Throwing a few rocks the direction he came from to sound like foot steps and a few at the tree he came from so Tengoku's attention was pulled that direction before turning and ruining at tengoku from his back right. His last attempt at that watch. Once near he'd throw a kick with a spin and maneuver his body to where his hand could reach for the pocket once more
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Tengoku Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:51 pm

Tengoku would watch the kid almost face plant into the ground as he didn't take the shove all that well. Perhaps he should go a little easier he thought as he rubbed the back of his neck. Still he basically did a front spring to get back on his feet. He would listen as Matsu would mention he was faster and maybe stronger. Suggesting he still had some tricks up his sleeve before darting into some bushes and out of sight. He would sigh and begin walking towards the bushes as he felt out from where he stood through his feet. tracking Matsu as he moved up a tree and then back down to keep out of sight and reposition. Tengoku would step around the tree and fade from sight while the kid tossed rocks to indicate his position elsewhere. Tengoku would lean back against the tree having moved from his position and hidden himself. He would lean back there a moment before taking a breath. He was going to push himself for a moment. After all he wanted to look cool for this kid. Maybe he was seeking to impress him or even show that he was worthy of being the kids sensei. He didn't really know himself.

Still Tengoku would stay low and silently burst in speed keeping behind the bushes and following the path that Matsu had taken while staying out of sight. He would sense Matsu break into the clearing from behind where Tengoku had been standing. Likely confused by seeing no one there anymore. Still Tengoku would step out into sight from where Matsu had been as he seemed to check the time on his pocket watch before putting it away.

"Very good. The enemy is stronger and faster so attacking head on isn't the right tactic. Reposition and attack from the advantage. Use of distraction and redirection with the rocks was also a nice touch. If I wasn't a sensory specialist I may have been tricked. Now then, I think I have a firm embrace on your abilities. Let's forget about the tree and go have lunch. We can work on taijutsu sparring tomorrow with the use of jutsu. Just....don't attempt to kill me. My sister isn't very forgiving to those that do. So, call it a day and go have some barbecue? I'm rather hungry and some steak just sounds like it would hit the spot don't you think?"

Stats:

Current attunement -

Taimatsu
    Taimatsu

Character File

Post by Taimatsu Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:23 am

Taimatsu was sure he had him. His confidence though would be his downfall in this battle for the watch. He threw his kick and with it he reached for nothing as he fell to the ground once more Tengoku not there anymore. He just layed there for a moment giving out a huff in annoyance, He was defeated. A feeling he didn't know well or really how to process but it was minor. He sat up and turned his attention to the direction Tengoku spoke from. "Ah so that's why my little tricks didn't even phase you. Sensory" he paused before getting up and dusting himself off "I had no chance haha" he finished with a laugh.

Tengoku then brought up lunch and to forget the tree but to Taimatsu he's a man of his word. He walked over to the tree and looked at it for a moment before taking in a deep breath and with a quick motion he kicked the tree once. It shook causing a few leafs to fall as Taimatsu reached down a rubbed his shin, before walking back over to Tengoku."That kick is one out of the rest i owe you from failing at obtaining your watch." he said before he pulled out his his smokes and lighter once more. He pulled out two from his pack placing one in his mouth and offering the other to Tengoku"Some Barbeque you said? You buying?" he asked with a smile before flicking the flint on his lighter lighting his smoke
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Tengoku Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:25 pm

Tengoku would listen as the kid understood now what was going on. The sensory that Tengoku was capable of made it so most enemies didn't stand a chance against him if they focused on stealth. For now he could switch it. This experience allowing him to practice an electroperception technique he had designed. His sensory switching from chakra to picking up on electrical signals around him. He could feel the bio electricity in the apprentice and could tell that he had not intentions of attacking. Still he would speak of having no chance and Tengoku would chuckle as he crossed his arms lightly. How often had he felt that way in a battle? Still he had undoubtedly gotten stronger for it. He would nod before speaking in return. His sensory didn't need to turn off as it ran passively for no real cost. His voice was calming even as it was filled with amusement. "I didn't suspect you would. That is the relationship between student and master until it isn't. At which point I will no longer be your master. However I think we learn more when we lose than when we win. We learn where to improve and as such for each loss we should be grateful. I know this now that I have faced a dozen defeats."

With that he would watch the young man move over to the tree in question and after a moment of preparation he would kick it hard. It was a solid kick and soon he was rubbing his shin where he hit. It made sense that it would hurt at this point. Still Tengoku would move over and touch the tree quietly as he spoke. "Yes we can have some lunch before we continue our training. It will hurt at first but the purpose of kicking the tree is to build up your endurance. Once kicking a tree stops hurting kicking an enemy will hurt them far more. The difference between getting hit by bone and muscle and the equivalent to concrete. " Tengoku would suddenly snap his hand out and with a burst a chunk of the tree about the size of his fist would turn to sawdust. One moment it was whole and the next it was just missing a chunk of it. He would blow sawdust off his hand before accepting the smoke and lighting it with a spark between his fingers. "Anyways. Lunch time. Lets head to the lift."

With that Tengoku would turn and walk while they smoked. Closing his right eye again as it felt more comfortable to let less light in. Soon enough they reached a large hill with the lifts entrance blending into the hill itself. They certainly worked hard to keep up appearances. He would open the gate and hold it for his student before entering himself. Taking a deep drag of his smoke before setting it to the cafeteria. Letting out the smoke through his nose idly he would look to his student. For a while they would travel to the cafeteria and Tengoku would fit the bill while they did some small talk. Finally at the end of it Tengoku would slip the kid a piece of paper with his address on it and a smile telling him to keep on his physical training and stop by any time. With that Tengoku was on his way home himself.

500+ Electroperception A rank custom trained

Exit thread - 7 posts at 25 exp a post = 175 exp
    Taimatsu
    Taimatsu

Character File

Post by Taimatsu Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Taimatsu watched in awe at the tree Tengoku just tore part of the tree out. His strength and class was far beyond what Taimatsu could have imagined but it gave him something to work towards. That little demonstration was all he needed to know what he was doing would be worth it. Working towards strength to protect and fight for people. To make his families name something to remember. He would walk with Tengoku. Quiet while he was locked in thought. Only noise heard from him was the occasional exhale from his smokin and the sound of his footsteps

Exit thread - 7 posts at 25 exp a post = 175 exp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am