Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

To craft a new weapon.

Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

To craft a new weapon.  - Page 2 Empty Re: To craft a new weapon.

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:32 pm

Kitsuki blushed when Okane insisted that presentation was everything and that someone of her stature deserved nothing less. The latter part of the sentence stuck out in her mind though. He knew that she was now effectively part of the Kiri leadership which meant that he probably knew how she had gotten the position. Kit resisted the urge to scratch the back of her head in nervousness. She focused on the business at hand and not what the Iron Prince's opinion of her was.

Fortunately, they didn't have to linger on the awkwardness of her "promotion." Okane reviewed the blueprints she had given him and he gave his honest assessment on the project. One hundred arrows were expensive and it'd be time consuming to collect them over five weeks. Kit also realized that strategically, it was not a good bet to have 100 of the same type of arrows. She'd need to mix it up. The Princess nodded and thought it over for a bit before deciding:

"In that case, I think I'll take just take a single bundle of 20 for 250,000 Ryo and the enchantment on top of it for a total of 350,000 Ryo....and of course any additional charges that are incurred as a result of your labor."

Kitsuki's voice was higher pitched than normal but still assertive. Kit heard the door open behind her and she turned to see that Inarie had entered the establishment. She perked up a bit, even more self-conscious of her title and the necessity of not coming off as infatuated with the man standing before her. She gave Inarie a polite smile and said:

"Good afternoon Inarie. Nice to see you out and about."

She hadn't heard much from the Yoru-Kaguya after the disturbing attempt on her life by the dragon cultists. The weapon that she held was beautiful and Kit realized that it wasn't wise to take up too much of Okane's time. She was an important person but ultimately she was just one customer out of many. The sudden appearance of a messenger bird drove that point home. She picked up the giant gift-wrapped set of armour and set it on her shoulder with ease. For someone of her strength, it was as light as a feather. A tad un-ladylike but even in the neutral fortress of the Emporium, it was critical to show that you weren't one to be trifled with. She turned to look at Okane.

"If that's satisfactory, I can pick up the arrows as soon as they're ready"

Post by Okane Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:30 pm

Okane would look over the blue prints a moment more until the door opened to the shop with a ring of a bell. His glowing jade eyes would lift to observe who entered. Another figure head of Kirigakure? Well now that was amusing. Perhaps his relations with Kiri would improve dramatically after all. Kit was his main connection to the nation and beyond that he mostly stayed out of their affairs. Still if they were upgrading their gear to prepare for something...well he would look forward to whatever entertainment that brought him. An open portal above the door would also be disturbed as a messenger bird was allowed in. As it landed he would undo a scroll from its foot with a simple. "Pardon me for one moment." to his guests. He would glance over the note attached and smile. Ah his prodige had a request. Well it simply wouldn't do to fail him. Still he would fold the note and pocket it after a moment and set the scroll itself to the side. With a snap of his fingers one of his assistants would seem to mold out of the shadows and step forward. Okane would hold out a purse with the exact amount needed before instructing him quietly.

"Go to the market and pick up eight pieces of ebony. There is sixty four thousand to pay for it. Don't dawdle now. I am already having the furnace brought to life."

The man would fade back into the shadows and out of the building to his task. With that an assistant would set about preparing the forge and getting it all brought to life. From the back fires would be lit and heat would begin to pump forth. He would start with the order of arrows since she was first. With that done Okane would form the hand seal for a shadow clone. A clone of himself moving back into the forge and beginning help with the preparations. Leaving Okane to speak with the two ladies. How interesting that a civilian knew such a technique though. Of course he did. It was an extremely useful jutsu.

Okane however would move out from behind the counter to join the two ladies. However a practiced mind would pay more attention to Kit. A previous customer of his who had arrived first. The other had been quiet as of yet. As Okane moved gold flower petals would seem to shower off of him slowly falling to the ground and fading from view. It gave him a very mystical appearance. His porcelain hand would reach out to take Kits own and either out of brashness or foolishness he would lift it to almost place his lips on top of her hand. Not touching but the warmth of his breath could be felt. Then he would address them both.

"Ahh well in one week they will be ready. However I will need your incredible power for the enchantment to finish it. I do look forward to seeing you again. Please enjoy your time at the emporium. Oh and there is a party soon. I hope to see you there. " With that he would wink before releasing her hand and glancing to Inarie. "I don't believe we have had the pleasure of meeting before. You must be Kaguya Inarie. I've heard of you. I am Prince Okane. Welcome to the Emporium. What is it I can do for you? If you are seeking my services I am afraid I won't be able to start on anything until hmmm two weeks from now I think." He was purposefully showing Inarie less flirtations than Kit. It wouldn't do to rile either of them here and now.

Started crafting:

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Post by InarieKaguya Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:01 am

Inare’s presence while it was announced due to the bell ringing, Kitsuki seemed to be a bit… flustered? The sudden jerk upon Inarie’s entrance didn’t escape from her attention, almost like she just caught a couple of teenagers something they didn’t want to be caught doing. Some wild ideas ran through her head such as Kitsuki actually has a secret love life that she didn’t want anyone ever finding out. Truthfully Inarie didn’t see the point of a secret love life, but of course Inarie doesn’t find shame in love. In fact Inarie believed it to be a wonderful thing for Kitsuki to have, but Inarie respects Kitsuki to at least not bring it up with her lover in the room. Inarie smiled politely to Kitsuki as well with a follow up graceful salute.

”Good afternoon to you as well, Kitsuki. I thought it would be best to stretch my legs every once and awhile.” Which was a bit ironic since Inarie was rarely ever idle. Even so when Kitsuki returned her attention to the man behind the desk, a handsome one at that, Inarie remained quiet as she knew it was only polite for them to finish their exchange. Something about a bundle of arrows, but Kitsuki is a renowned archer so it made sense to Inarie.

Okane, a man whose craftsmanship was legendary, traded some flattery words and even an invitation to Kitsuki. When the man turned his attention over to Inarie, his tone and demeanor changed into a more professional type. The easy part was that he already knew who she was, but frankly it was a bit difficult to miss Inarie given her patches of metallic blue scales. With a graceful twirl of the sword, Inarie brings the vaguely shaped jian in front of her as she lets the black-blue blade rest against the outer face of her red gauntlets.

”You can take your time with this order for I am in no rush. I’d like you to make a jian for me, and part of the materials will come with this.” Inarie stepped forward as she lowered the jian and reached into her bag. She brings out an alloy of an eeriely green metal and sets it on the counter. In her bag, there was clearly two more alloys identical to the one on the counter.

"I understand that your midnight ore takes time to make, but I like the combination of your midnight ore and this meteorite to make the blade." Inarie hoped to keep it simple so that it was easy to follow, but with Okane's permission if given Inarie would present the bone jian on the counter. After all, it was just a display as drawing up designs was still new to Inarie.

"About how much would that be with just those two materials plus labor?"

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 321,000
    Stats:

• Constitution: C (B/Physical)
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: B
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

Link to Character Updates: Inarie Kaguya
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:45 am

If Kit knew what had gone through Inarie's head, she'd have blushed with the intensity of a thousand suns before taking off into space with her new armour. The thought was flattering but also embarrassing. Fortunately, Inarie was a graceful person so she didn't let on the fact that she had thought the Angelic Princess and the Iron Price were having an affair. Kit didn't mind that Okane had excused himself after the messenger bird arrived. It gave her a chance to collect herself, especially now that one of her subordinates was here. Although the hierarchy between them could be described as such, Kit didn't really want to think of Inarie as a subordinate. They were all from the same generation of genin and had even competed in the exams against one another. It was strange to think of Inarie as anything less than a peer. Nevertheless, it wouldn't do to turn mushy in front of someone she respected. The plan to stay calm went out the window when Okane returned though. The way he walked, spoke, and crafted was so regal that it made Kit weak kneed. All the fortitude she had built up nearly collapsed when he took her hand into his own and planted a gentle kiss on it.

Okane said that he'd have the order ready within a week but that he'd need her help for the enchantment part. That's right! He hasn't seen me use Time Release before... In that moment, Kit truly felt special. She had her hand kissed by one of the most powerful men in the world and soon she'd get the opportunity to show her what made her unique. Zizz was a gift from the heavens and her abilities the fruit of many millennia's worth of research. No other kunoichi was capable of what she could do and she looked forward to impressing him. Rather than stammer out something stupid, Kit played it cool and nodded. She was blushing but she had managed to keep it classy. No squealing or cheesing like a simpleton. She had been holding up her gift with her other arm and once Okane broke the gentleman's kiss she almost dropped it. Kit remembered where she was and managed to reply:

"I wouldn't miss it for this world or any other~"

Kit had noticed how professional he was being with Inarie. The girl was drop dead gorgeous and he wasn't giving her nearly the same level of attention and affection that he had shown Kitsuki. The knowledge that she had been given special treatment practically made her float out of the store. She wasn't sure if that was a sign that he liked her just as much as she did he, but she did interpret it as a demonstration of how important she was to him. Either from a platonic, business, or political perspective it was a boon in her back pocket, especially after the turbulence at the gates.

Kit was a proper lady herself so of course she'd never lord it over Inarie or act haughty. To the contrary, she gave Inarie a genuine smile and said:

"It was nice seeing you again and Kiri is more than honored to have you back on the scene. Let's catch up sometime soon yes?"

With that, Kitsuki would take her leave of the establishment.

Exit

Post by Okane Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:49 am

Okane would smile as Kit left. She was unique indeed. He wasn't sure what made her interesting to him. Was it her new standing within the village? She was potent back when he first met her. Or perhaps it was that strange strength she held? Such a small stature but so much strength. Twice now she had entered or left his shop with something he himself likely wouldn't be able to lift without a constructed pully system so easily. That case was heavy enough that he had to haul it onto the counter...yet she carried it like a book bag. The time manipulation she wanted to put on the arrows for the enchantment though....he wanted to see how that worked. Out of all his skills manipulating time was beyond him at this point. He had begun experimenting with something almost as difficult but time manipulation? Borderline had been considered impossible even to him. He was curious and doubtful but time would tell with that. For now the forge had begun its work though and it would be a week before he saw the results. With chakra ink enchantments were a simple enough thing. If she had time manipulation as an ability he would be sure to take notes on it.

However his attention would turn back to the young lady in front of him. She flourished a crude weapon as an example of what she wanted. He was familiar with it of course. Still she would show him some materials she wanted it made from including the request to combine it with his own legendary material. He would tilt his head and look over the materials a moment before collecting the bag and setting it to the side on the counter. He would look to her weapon before lifting his right hand. Holding it over her gauntlet lightly as he focused. Closing those glowing green eyes a moment. With his level of perception he could feel it. A static electricity coming off of her barely making the hairs on his hand raise. He would open his eyes and shake his hand lightly to get rid of the numbing sensation. Smiling as his glowing green eyes seemed to glow brighter. As if it would light the room before he took a seat on a stool and crossed one leg over the other. Idly with a shift of his hand he seemed to pull out a very fancy looking cigarette from what seemed like thin air before he lit it and spoke.

"That won't be an issue. It will be two weeks before I can start work on it. For my personal guarantee of quality however the price is two hundred and fifty thousand. However I can take this weapon a step further for another fifty thousand. Seeing as you have a raiton affinity I can design a trigger system on the hilt to release a wave of electricity on a swing. Without utilizing any chakra. A feat of engineering. We can always add an enchantment later as well if you like."

Stats:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:49 pm

Okane would shift sometime after the request for a new weapon as he finished molding the item for Kit. Packaging it up as he finished the enchanted seals along it imbuing the weapon with an unloaded enchantment. It would be up to Kit to power it but for now he set it aside and began work on Ashitaka's multi weapon. Another week of work under way.

Finished products:

Starting project:

Stats:

Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:50 pm

After some indeterminate period of time, Kit would waltz back into Okane's shop. She brought all the money that was required for the item plus extra should Okane request it. She had a bright smile on her face (as she often did in his presence) and was wearing a well tailored suit along with a dash of expensive perfume. Kit did her best not to bat her eyelashes but rather than risking staring like a weirdo, she just kind of looked at what looked like her arrows. She could see Okane was busy working so she let out a polite yet firm "*Ahem*" once he turned to see her she'd wave.

"I'm here to provide the Jikanton for the enchantment"

She was rather excited to show him her ability to manipulate time and it showed in her eyes. Literally. They had a distinct yellow tint to them in contrast to their usual mocha brown.

Post by Okane Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:37 pm

Okane had just set to finishing his resin gas chemical mixture and sent it off to market with a servant. Just four canisters but enough to get his monthly five hundred thousand from his usual buyers. However a familiar voice clearing her throat would have him turn and smile as he spotted one of his best customers. Already looking to her arrows. He had used an anvil on them so they were a single + better than her order had asked but he liked to go above and beyond all the same. He would smile and nod to the servant sending on his way. His green eyes glowing as he seemed to flow across the room to her. Golden flower petals showering off his shoulders and fading away before the hit the floor. Giving him a graceful and near mythical vibe. He noted the different glow in her eyes as well before stepping perhaps a little closer to her than usual. Perhaps he enjoyed teasing her or perhaps it was something else. But he was close enough that she would be able to smell his perfume. The scent of him as mesmerizing as his voice. Like being surrounded by flowers instead of inside of a forge. Still he would speak with a smile that showed perfectly white teeth.

"Ahh yes. I must admit having chiseled in the enchantments you requested put my mind to wonders. I have never seen an ability of the like you asked for. To manipulate time itself. It sounds impossible and yet here we are. My dear lady I ask not to be left in this unbearable suspense any longer. I beg of you to show me this power of yours."

Chemistry sales:

Stats:

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:20 am

Having finished the weapon for Ashitaka he would find the bird who had delivered it and seal it away in a scroll it came with once more. Sending it back to it's master.

Finished project:

Stats:

Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:57 am

Kitsuki bit her lip as Okane got closer than any businessman had a right to be. She felt her heart beat faster and rather than stammer out something stupid, she just remained silent. She had enough courage and discipline not to look away though, even as she could feel herself growing faint. She was strong enough to tank a boulder being dropped on her head from 50 feet but not strong enough to withstand a crafter's charm.

He even smells regal....sweet but strong....

Kit looked him in the eye and resisted the urge to tell him that he was a beautiful man. Instead, her eyes darted towards the weapons she had purchased. The arrows were pristine and just by looking at them, she could tell they were even better than she had imagined. She wanted to articulate her gratitude but couldn't, fortunately she didn't have to. Okane spoke first.

He was intrigued by her ability and practically begged her to perform the miracle of time manipulation. Kitsuki blushed and tossed one of her afro curls back in a show of mock bravado.

"Anything for my Iron Prince" she said sweetly. Not as confidently as she intended, but it got the job done. Kitsuki walked over to the arrows, took a deep breath, and held her hands out in front of the projectiles. The glow in her eyes magnified by just a hair and Okane would begin to see a flash of golden light emanate from her palms. The bursts were in sequences carefully controlled and timed by an intelligence not of this world. As the process occurred, the nature of causality would invert. Droplets from a dripping faucet would re-trace their path upwards and into spout, the hands on an analog clock would stop then tick backwards before righting themselves, even the moment the two of them were sharing now would seem to stretch on forever. Or perhaps that was just Kit's perception of all of their encounters.

It'd be like nothing Okane had ever seen or experienced before. And for good reason, the element was unique to Kitsuki. A byproduct of Zizz's powers channeled through her. It was a relatively minor demonstration, but it would likely leave a lasting impression even on a man as sophisticated as the Stag. When the miracle was done, Kit would step back.

If you'd like...I could show you more....if you're free sometime Friday maybe?

ⵢoⵓ ⵡoⵏ'ⵜ. ⵛⵀⵉⵛⴽⴻⵏ. ⴱⴰⵡⴽ ⴱⴰⵡⴽ ⴱⴰⵡⴽ.
    I will too!
    ⵏo ⵢoⵓ ⵡoⵏ'ⵜ

The tick sized Angel was laying down on a single strand of Kitsuki's hair and using it like a hammock. She liked teasing her host about her crush, but unfortunately she knew that it wasn't Kit's style to ask a boy out.

"There. All done." Kitsuki said with a smile. I'm such a coward.. If permitted, Kitsuki would set the money on the counter (250,000 Ryo) and gather up the arrows. She neatly placed them in a quiver she had brought and then slung it over her shoulder.

"Thanks again, Okane.....they look wonderful. Better than I asked actually"

Post by Okane Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:50 pm

Okane would smile as he watched her. His interest was peaked by this moment so he was beyond noticing the subtle hints of her infatuation. Some may think it cruel of him but he had no intentions of actually bedding anyone. Nor did he intend to suggest he did. He had stepped away from the party life some years back and had focused on his career. Now he was married to his work and more successful than his father had ever been. Yet it didn't feel like enough. There was more he could accomplish. More he could do and break the known rules of this world. In order to accomplish this further he would need to study things that already bent or broke these rules entirely. The manipulation of time and space was just one such thing. He would nod as she spoke about anything for him. Stepping out of her path but following her to the other side of the counter.

His eyes would watch every detail as the light would glow in her eyes and between her hands and the arrows. His eyes shifted to the clock as it froze and shifted back a moment. He could feel something tugging at him from where he had just come from. Like a phantom of himself returning to where it had been but he saw nothing of the sort. Then suddenly everything righted itself and he felt whole again. Tenderly his fingers would reach down to touch the empowered seal for the first time. Feeling the energy there like a physical thing. So that which could not be quantified had been made a part of something physical. Something endless had been harvested like a fuel. What else could be affected in such a way? Endless resources he had never considered before.

Kit would invite him out to see more on Friday as she collected her arrows and his attention snapped back to her. His moment of mesmerized thoughts passed as he blinked before smiling once more. She even complimented the arrows as he rounded the corner and shifted to open the door for her. As any gentleman would. Floating across the ground with impressive grace. The door jingling as he opened it.

"That demonstration was so very lovely. I look forward to spending time with an equal and a friend. Especially one so talented as you. Truly you have left me with a great deal to consider."

If she left he would bow to her before returning to his desk and preparing a missive. He was sending one million ryo to Kara's company to purchase 10,000 stocks and purchasing 2000 stocks for Kensai of his own stocks for another two hundred thousand. He sent off the money with two different servant messengers to the bank and settled in for his next order.

Stats:

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:28 pm

Okane would set out an order with payment of 8000 ryo for one unit of ebony. Once it arrived he would set it in the back into his chemical mixture which cost him 100,000 for Midnight ore for three days before spending the next seven refining it into a very special katana as requested by his dear friend Kensai the Iron Shogun.

Started crafting:

Stats:

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:07 pm

Medical wing 500,000 10k stocks
    Legal division 250,000 10 k stocks upkeep 20,000
    Security division 1,000,000 30k stocks Upkeep 50,000
    IRD (Internal Revenue Department 750,000
    Pharmaceutical Department 500,000
    3 million total.

Okane would quietly have the parcel containing the sword Kensai had requested sent as a gift to the Iron country before setting his sights back on the heavenly emporium. He would spend a total of three million building a medical wing...a legal division, a security division, and IRD and a pharmaceutical department to finish up the last of the buildings for the Heavenly emporium. With that done he would invest two million to buy 20,000 stocks on Ashitaka's behalf to see the boy would be well paid and then he would invest another two million into Kara's stocks for another 20,000 stocks from her for a total of thirty thousand of her stocks. In total spending seven million ryo in one sitting.

Stats:

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:25 pm

A new month had arrived so demands for more resin poison were to be met. Luckily due to his new chemical lab he was easily able to produce the amount needed and send it off to the trade center to legally sell it for a profit of five hundred thousand.

Stats:

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:36 pm

It was time once again to sell chemicals to the trade center. A legal version of the black market in his opinion. Luckily they always seemed to have a need for Resin gas. So he would have it produced at the labs before bottled and delivered to the trade center. Quickly selling the entire stock provided of the three units of Resin gas for a profit of five hundred thousand ryo.

Stats:

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Sat May 29, 2021 7:29 pm

okane would quietly send an employee to the market for some materials. Two units of ebony for 16,000 ryo, 3 units of jade for another 9000, 1 unit of copper wiring (500 ryo) and two Batteries (10,000 ryo). Costing 35,500. He would set the dune glass and midnight ore to cook before setting about turning the dune glass into night vision contacts. Along with crafting one dragoon battery)

(Midnight ore 3 days)
    (dune glass 3 days)
    Night vision contacts (7 days)
    (dragoon battery 3 days)
    (Total = 20 days 05/29 - 06/14)

35,500 for materials
    150,000 for midnight ore and dune glass processing
    185,500 total

Stats:

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:29 pm

Okane would set out a large order to the market. Purchasing 4 units of ebony for 32,000 and 4 units of jade for 12,000. Along with 4 unit of copper wiring (2000 ryo) and four Batteries (20,000 ryo). Setting the jade to cook with the sand from the desert for the next six days into dune glass for 100,000 ryo and the ebony into midnight ore for the next six days at 200,000 ryo. The rest would be combined into four dragoon batteries over the next 12 days.

24 days total
    06/25
    to
    07/19
    -320,000 for materials and crafting

Stats:

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:49 pm

Having finished the 4 units of midnight ore and four units of dune glass as well as 4 dragoon batteries. He would have half of it (2 midnight ore, 2 Dune glass and 2 dragoon batteries) sealed and sent via carrier bird to Kara directly with a note requesting she follow the blueprints for the dungeon seed and prepare 2 of them. Gifting one to Kumo and one to Kiri if she could.

With that done Okane would turn and with the other two dragoon batteries and two units of midnight ore and dune glass. Okane would spend the next fourteen days crafting two dungeon seeds of his own. Which once prepared would be sent with a courier both to Konoha and to Iwa. With instructions on how to use it and what it can do.

After that he would set about with the weapon. Using two units of midnight ore and one dragoon battery (crafted in post 41 for this specifically) he would focus his attention over the next fourteen days on crafting the masterful Dairabo.

Finally once all that was done. He would go out and personally purchase one unit of silk (1000 ryo) and one unit of leather (200 ryo) before altering them masterfully into a battle kimono with silk on the outside and fur on the inside. Grey/silver in color with red lining. Constructing it as an ultralight armor of S/S quality and chemically treating it to make its materials Mountain fur and immortal silk over the next 7 days.

(2 units of midnight ore and Dune glass as well as 2 Dragoon batteries sent to Kara)
    (Constructing 2 dungeon seeds over the next 14 days 07/21 - 08/04)
    (Constructing the Dairabo over the 14 days after that 08/04 - 08/18)
    ( Constructing Jorōgumo (light armor) for the last seven days 08/18 - 09/01)

Stats:

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:22 pm

Finally it was time for another masterful creation. He had studied some artifact data recently and had expanded his understanding of the legendary items thanks to Nozomi and the society. He would set to work with his anvil as he worked with midnight ore and gold for decoration. Working his utmost skill level to attempt to bring something equal to such items. Working the length of a katana in black and purple hues with gold inlaid into the hilt. Working enchantments deep within the hilt before covering them. This was Hai no Ha: Blade of Ashes. Meant to empower those with the gift of Katon and their swordsmanship. Its very make without flaw or bend. Perfectly balanced and straightened time and time again as Okane set the limits of his skill in motion. The katana hilt finally wrapped and its sheath decorated in a line of flowers. All that was left was to summon its new wielder and master. He had hoped for someone else of incredible renown but instead this winner and lucky first draw grand prize....child was there to claim it instead. He could only hope he would make good use of it or....or perhaps be the vessel that brings it to a greater master. Okane would wait and see. So the summons were sent and Okane waited in his black suit with a purple vest and tie in a meeting chamber. Only one chair that Okane had claimed. Gold jewels decorated his hair. Once Valen arrived he would speak with a grin.

"You have but to channel katon chakra into the blade and attune yourself to it boy. Then as its master the Hai no Ha: Blade of Ashes will be yours." His green eyes seemed to glow with green as if green smoke was faintly raising from those glowing eyes. Reflecting only mirth.

Crafting The Hai no Ha X rank craft weapons skill for this year
    time (Instant)
    Exit thread - 175 exp

Last edited by Okane on Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stats:

Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:07 am

The summons came in the early morning, shortly before the rising sun graced the Emporium with its light and presence. The genin had slept well the prior night and he arose to the knock upon his door as a quiet wraith within the night. Moving across the room and silent feet to the door to open it and find a well tailored man on the other side. Valen himself was garbed in sleep pants but otherwise was unclothed and the man bowed politely before speaking. "Lord Okane summons you young man. Please, dress yourself and follow me." The man would say, prompting Valen to nod in acceptance before turning back inside, leaving the door open. He would dress quickly in his kimono. It was of the same make he had worn everyday so far at the festival. Black in appearance with satin like cloth making up the hem to give the garb a mild sheen to it's appearance. Upon the back of the kimono was the symbol of Kirigakure embroidered in the same material and his hair remained in it's usual vertical style as he out on his sandals and left with the man. The well tailored would look Valen up and down before deciding that he looked passable enough and turned to leave, the small swordsman following in his wake.

After a time he would be led to a meeting chamber with the owner and creator of the Heavenly Emporium himself. One 'Okane Tomi' was dressed impeccably in a black suit and purple vest and tie, gold glittered in the man's hair as he sat in the lone chair within the room. A weapon sheathed upon a table within the middle of the room. Valen would look around for a moment, getting a bearing for his surroundings as the man he had led him there bowed before Okane and, his take complete, turned to leave. Valen himself would study the man for a moment before looking down at the sword that lay upon the table. He could only see the sheathe, hilt, and tsuba, but what he saw was nothing short of extraordinary. Tilting his head he would note the blade, before writing it off mentally as probably one of Okane's own swords, if not his main one. The red eyed swordsman had no business eyeing the weapon of the man and so his eyes would move back to Okane's as the man spoke, and remain there until he had finished. Even then it would take a few moments for the words to fully register to the young man and his red eyes would widen by degrees at the implication and confirmation in the words.

Turning his gaze back to the weapon he would take a step forward toward the table. Then another, his footsteps almost hollow sounding as he walked. Eventually, what seemed like an eternity later, he would reach the table and the weapon sheathed upon it and with an unsteady hand reach out and take the hilt. Lifting it up he would study the hilt, tsuba, and sheathe closely, the intricate work down on the piece taking the breathe from him. Without thinking of it he would follow Okane's instructions, channeling chakra into the weapon. Specifically, fire chakra. The hilt became hot to the touch and the weapon seemed to drink deeply of the man's fire. The inner glow of the weapon seemingly to feel brighter and hotter as it used Valen's own inner flame to kindle it's own power to life. The short individual felt the weapon draw from something deep. Deeper than he thought he had depths to his chakra. Tapping into his own potential before the weapon seemed to feel perfect within his hands. Valen unsheathed the edge of the katana to find the red hardening line glowing a faint light as the chakra within it settle and idly Valen would reach up and pluck out a hair before dropping it upon the blade. The hair was cut by it's own descent. Blinking in surprise he would turn back up toward Okane, his hand closing the sword within it's hilt before, a small, contented smile came across his features. "I thank you for this Lord Okane. Never have I seen such a weapon, much less wielded it. I truly cannot fully explain how happy winning this makes me or how much I admire the craftsmanship." He would say simply before giving the man a polite bow of respect and thankfulness. With that done, Valen would settle the new katana into his sash before giving Okane another bow of respect. "Thank you again sir, and a happy birthday to you. You throw quite a wild party." He would say before turning and moving back out the door. His new weapon worn at his waist and his hand holding  onto the hilt of the weapon, not wanting to be parted from it for the moment. With that done he would either go back to his room or go enjoy the festival some more.                                                    

Exit

Weapon Claims:

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Intelligence: C

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:54 pm