Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Ryosei Hozuki Character Application

Ryosei Hozuki
    Ryosei Hozuki

Village : Kirigakure

Ryosei Hozuki Character Application Empty Ryosei Hozuki Character Application

Post by Ryosei Hozuki Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:08 pm

Ryosei Hozuki
    Kuromaru from UQ Holder
    Basics
    Age21
    GenderYes
    VillageKirigakure
    RankD-Rank
    TitleNone
    ClanHozuki
    BloodlineHydrification
    Element(s)Water
    Stats
    StrengthC
    ConstitutionD
    StaminaD
    SpeedD
    CoordinationC
    IntelligenceD
    PerceptionD
    Skills
    • Ninjutsu
    • Taijutsu
    Unique Abilities
    About
    Appearance

Ryosei has a very thin build with long, black hair. An angular jaw adorns the bottom of a largely androgynous face with red eyes. Ryosei stands at about 1.67 meters (5 foot 6 inches) and weighs in at 54.5 kilograms (120 pounds).

History

You want to know about me? I mean, sure, I guess, but why? ... Seriously? ... Fine, whatever.

I'm 21 years old. Don't really hate my parents, but don't really like them either? At least they're still around, better than some people. Not super supportive of me becoming a ninja. though. They'd prefer I went into the fishing business with them.

What's with that look? Oh, you think it's funny that a few Hozuki were fishers? Fuck off, we're done here.

Hmm? Oh wait, you're paying? Fuck it, fine, we'll continue.

Look, I don't really know what you even want me to say. I was kind of late getting to academy, considering how against everything my parents were. So when I FINALLY joined in, it was already "too late" to learn easily. Which, like. I get it. I totally did need the extra time. But holy shit, those people were awful! Constantly suggesting I drop out, saying the life of a civilian was a better plan for me. You know what I told them? "Fuck you". Oh my god, that got their parents so mad! So anyways, I finally actually know my shit enough for them to be like "Yo, we can pass you, well done" and I get to stick it in the face of my parents before promptly moving out into supplied housing. Holy shit, those rooms are tiny! And it was a solid week before I felt comfortable using that bathtub.

What's wrong with the bathtubs? Well I mean, probably the fact that the drain was atrocious and I couldn't really comfortably let myself go in that thing. And no, I'm not going into more details about that.

Personality

Ryosei can be a rather crude individual. Highly competitive, yet somewhat lazy, Ryosei still prefers to make friends over enemies. Though if you do make an enemy or Ryosei, your transgressions shall be remembered for a very long time. Ryosei does, however, have some difficulties making friends. Being crude and competitive is a great mask to wear when you are a shy extrovert. Yes, that is a very unfortunate combination. Yes, Ryosei does not have a very good coping mechanism. No, it is not being worked on at this time. Though maybe later.

Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Ryosei Hozuki Character Application Empty Re: Ryosei Hozuki Character Application

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:43 pm

Ryosei Hozuki wrote:
    Ryosei Hozuki
    Kuromaru from UQ Holder
    Basics
    Age21
    GenderYes
    VillageKirigakure
    RankD-Rank
    TitleNone
    ClanHozuki
    BloodlineHydrification
    Element(s)Water
    Stats
    StrengthC
    ConstitutionD
    StaminaD
    SpeedD
    CoordinationC
    IntelligenceD
    PerceptionD
    Skills
    • Ninjutsu
    • Taijutsu
    Unique Abilities
    About
    Appearance

Ryosei has a very thin build with long, black hair. An angular jaw adorns the bottom of a largely androgynous face with red eyes. Ryosei stands at about 1.67 meters (5 foot 6 inches) and weighs in at 54.5 kilograms (120 pounds).

History

You want to know about me? I mean, sure, I guess, but why? ... Seriously? ... Fine, whatever.

I'm 21 years old. Don't really hate my parents, but don't really like them either? At least they're still around, better than some people. Not super supportive of me becoming a ninja. though. They'd prefer I went into the fishing business with them.

What's with that look? Oh, you think it's funny that a few Hozuki were fishers? Fuck off, we're done here.

Hmm? Oh wait, you're paying? Fuck it, fine, we'll continue.

Look, I don't really know what you even want me to say. I was kind of late getting to academy, considering how against everything my parents were. So when I FINALLY joined in, it was already "too late" to learn easily. Which, like. I get it. I totally did need the extra time. But holy shit, those people were awful! Constantly suggesting I drop out, saying the life of a civilian was a better plan for me. You know what I told them? "Fuck you". Oh my god, that got their parents so mad! So anyways, I finally actually know my shit enough for them to be like "Yo, we can pass you, well done" and I get to stick it in the face of my parents before promptly moving out into supplied housing. Holy shit, those rooms are tiny! And it was a solid week before I felt comfortable using that bathtub.

What's wrong with the bathtubs? Well I mean, probably the fact that the drain was atrocious and I couldn't really comfortably let myself go in that thing. And no, I'm not going into more details about that.

Personality

Ryosei can be a rather crude individual. Highly competitive, yet somewhat lazy, Ryosei still prefers to make friends over enemies. Though if you do make an enemy or Ryosei, your transgressions shall be remembered for a very long time. Ryosei does, however, have some difficulties making friends. Being crude and competitive is a great mask to wear when you are a shy extrovert. Yes, that is a very unfortunate combination. Yes, Ryosei does not have a very good coping mechanism. No, it is not being worked on at this time. Though maybe later.

Approved

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:26 pm