Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Bandits Strike Back

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

The Bandits Strike Back Empty The Bandits Strike Back

Post by Peragus Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:28 pm

Mission Name: The Bandits Strike Back
    Mission Type: Defense
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Defend the Town
    Description: A town in the Land of Fire managed to handle it’s bandit problem on it’s own, a noteworthy feat for a civilian populace. However some of the bandits survived, regrouped, and are preparing to assault the town with overwhelming force. Defend the town, remember your goal isn’t to hunt down every bandit, but just to beat back the attack.
    Payment: 25,000
    Requirements: C-Class or 2 D-Class

This prodigal genin Uchiha was moving toward a village in the Land of Fire at her best pace. This mission required her to get to the town as quickly as she could so that she could defend it against an organized bandit assault on the town. The place had apparently managed to handle it’s own bandit problem somehow. Something that Akari found surprising in itself, but now they had reports of the bandits preparing to assault the town in force. Akari was capable of handling almost any number of bandits and she didn’t have to kill them. Simply cause them to retreat, no, the assault on the bandits own forces would occur after they had retreated, sometime later. It might even be Akari herself that performed the deed.

It would not take her long from that point to reach the town and she would quickly find her way to the home of the village’s leader. She would be let inside quickly and she would no to every there. “Good morning, I am Akari Uchiha, I’ll be defending you today.” She would say just before the alarm bells began to ring and she blinked in surprise. “Apparently, a little sooner than I hoped.” She would say as she turned and dashed out of the door, her three tomoe sharingan already blazing into existence as she dashed down the street toward the incoming bandits. The battle would take quite a while, and Akari would focus on demoralizing tactics and killing when a counter opportunity presented itself. In the end the bandits retreated and Akari returned to the leader's house.

Exit

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:03 pm