Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

by the pricking of my thumbs

Astaroth
    Astaroth

by the pricking of my thumbs Empty by the pricking of my thumbs

Post by Astaroth Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:27 pm

Nagato Kobayashi wrote:Contract Name: The Fomorians
    Type: Spirit
    Specimen: Parasitic
    Culture/Lore: A group of antediluvian creatures of questionable origin - and even more questionable intentions. They are currently nomads, fleeing before something they refer to in hushed and frightened tones without directly mentioning the name: lest they summon it from the ether amongst them. At present, they are mere shades of their former glory. A lost relic in the record books of the divine. With the appropriate encouragement and motivation, however, they can be inspired to reach for those old heights.
    Element(s): Doton
    Designated Skill:  Ijutsu
    Summoning Method: Materialized from within Nagato's body and unleashed instantaneously - as part of his pact with KEOT.
    Requirements: Must be host to a Fomorian.
    Drawbacks: Fomorians are creatures of the earth, shapers, creators and makers. They are especially weak to the more primaeval of elements - raiton, taking an additional rank of damage when exposed to it.
    Holders: Nagato Koboyashi.

by the pricking of my thumbs 5dc574a189fc116dc21af3ae177fcbd2
    Summon Name: KEOT
    Appearance: If observed by a medical professional, KEOT would present as an emotional cancer cell - containing a mixture of raw emotional expression overlaying malicious intent. At present, he is largely disembodied and gaseous - and tends to prefer refuge within his host to being active within the world as he is not the hardiest individual and prefers to allow his host to shield him from the world.
    Element: Doton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:

• Strength: E
    • Stamina: B [3 raises]
    • Consitution: C [2 raises]
    • Intelligence: B [3 raises]
    • Perception: C [2 raises]
    • Coordination: E
    • Speed: E

Techniques Known:
    Earth Release: Subterranean Voyage
    Soft Body Manipulation
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

by the pricking of my thumbs Empty Re: by the pricking of my thumbs

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:59 pm

At present, he is largely disembodied and gaseous - and tends to prefer refuge within his host to being active within the world as he is not the hardiest individual and prefers to allow his host to shield him from the world.

*^ Summons should be external to the user. Thus this part is denied I also assume that they can still be hard by physical attacks and blunt force trauma?

Post by Astaroth Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:44 pm

I should have included this from the beginning as a reference point - here are the two most pertinent UA's to my character involving Keot.
    BOUGHT AND PAID FOR - Nagato was quite literally clinging to life - the slow steady throb of his heart dulling in his ears. On his tongue was the taste of copper, and the ground showed more of him than dirt. For the Shinobi who refused to accept death, that this was the end, his wish sparked an accord within the Universe and a demon was born. With an offer that Nagato could not refuse.

Past records speak of summoned creatures granting miracles to individuals, but this is a different situation entirely. Instead of arms or legs, Nagato surgically grafted on the spiritual replacements for a heart, intestines and eyes, with some minor touches for his lungs. There have been a number of ramifications for Nagato ever since he sold his body and mind to the figurative devil. The standard contract was completed, in return for the demon's services - Nagato provides him with sustenance and a place to live. Hence, Nagato has had a distinct disregard for his own personal safety, a trait which is in part encouraged by some of the features having a demon instilled inside you. First and foremost, his 'nature' changed from human to 'mixed blood' as soon as the demon and performed the spiritual surgery and implanted herself into Nagato's Circuits.
    Additionally, since it has taken over several of Nagato's identity, it has altered him not only on a physical level but a spiritual one as well.
    As a result of this fusion between summon and Shinobi - Nagato's Kuchiyose techniques do not require hand seals. But he suffers from a permanent reduction to his chakra reserves, equal to the to the rank of KEOT, the demon that lives beneath his skin. Nagato must pay the upkeep cost of the demon for each post that KEOT is active.

During non-combat topics, KEOT can be lulled to sleep to prevent the incursion of the chakra upkeep cost. However, if he must be roused from this state, it takes 1 turn for him to do so.

BOUGHT AND PAID FOR PT.2 - as a natural consequence of the unity between the two of them - KEOT is considered to be permanently summoned at all times, even though he may not always show his face. His presence can be detected by sensory abilities, typically presenting akin to pregnancy. KEOT and Nagato cannot be separated by over 100m or they both perish.

Of course, if this goes against the rules entirely they'll need to be rewritten - but there is already drawbacks and precedent for the summon to reside within the character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm