Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Spring Cleaning

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Spring Cleaning Empty Spring Cleaning

Post by Peragus Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:44 pm

Mission Name: Spring Cleaning
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Clean out the home
    Description: Mr. Okimura is spring cleaning and needs some assistance. Help him clean out his home.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: N/A

Her final mission of the day was to go by Mr. Okimura’s house and help him spring clean. Mr. Okimura was a nice man about middle aged who simply needed some help to clean out his attic, basement, and sweep, dust, and mop. It would be a busy afternoon, which was why Akari had saved this mission for last. Arriving at Mr. Okimura’s home she would knock on the door politely and wait. A few minutes later a man dressed in sweats and a T-shirt would answer and nod politely at her. He had a white doctors mask on to protect himself from dust and a towel in his hand. “Good afternoon, I got started already. I’m handling the attic now, can you tackle the basement and we’ll work our way toward the middle? All of the boxes down there are trash.” He would say, prompting a nod from Akari who pointed at her own face. “Do you have an extra mask?” She would ask, to which he would nod and beckon her inside.

She would enter and he would point toward an unopened mask, still in plastic packaging. She would open it, put it on and follow his directions toward the basement. The place was rather large and was full of boxes but she didn’t mind. It was simple, mindless work. She enjoyed using her mind as much as the next person but sometimes there was just something fulfilling about doing physical work that tired you out. Before long she’d finished the basement and he’d finished the attic. Then she’d dust while he swept, the she would mop while he did the dishes and aired out the place. By the time it was over she’d have a contented smile on her features as he offered her a bottle of water. “Thank you.” He would say with a smile as she took a sip from the bottle to which she’d wave it away. “No thanks necessary, it’s a mission after all. Thanks for the water Mr. Okimura, have a great day!” She would say before leaving to return home after another day of missions.

Exit

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 pm