Welcome Guest! You have made 38 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Wanderer/Unaffiliated/Minor Nation Missions

    Ulfric
    Ulfric
    Genin

    Posts : 168
    Join date : 2018-09-12

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Nin, Fuin -- Earth
    Class: D
    Ryo:

    Wanderer/Unaffiliated/Minor Nation Missions Empty Wanderer/Unaffiliated/Minor Nation Missions

    Post by Ulfric on Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:53 pm

    Didn't see any topics for missions relating to unaffiliated/wanderer or minor Lands, so dropping these here since they aren't exactly crimes either. I suppose these are funded by 'local lords' or other regional governments.

    The Bear-serker Arc, Finding the Bandits:

    Mission Name: The Bear-serker Arc: Finding the Bandits
    Mission Type: Tracking Mission
    Mission Rank: C-rank
    Mission Goal:
    A large band of raiding bandits has sacked several rice fields before destroying an entire village. Having left precious few survivors in their wake, a lone cartographer decides to seek vengeance for what has happened to his homeland and family.

    At the same time, the land's military forces are spread thin and far. The local authorities wouldn't mind funding the valiant heroes willing to join in this cause. The bandits have become a real threat and proper actions must be taken to get rid of them.
    Description: Being large in numbers and slowed down by transport cart and prisoners, it shouldn't be too hard to track the rag-tag band of raiders. The challenge rests in eliminating their Scouts so that awareness of your presence is not raised among their ranks.
    Payment: The ruling authorities of the Land of Birds are willing to pay 20,000 ryo to all participants who can track the band of bandits and provide strategic intel about their numbers, strengths and strategies.
    Requirements: This being Ulfric's personal storyline, he should be present in the party.
    The Bear-serker Arc, Serving Justice and Vengeance:

    Mission Name: The Bear-serker Arc: Serving Justice and Vengeance
    Mission Type: Assassination Mission
    Mission Rank: C-rank
    Mission Goal:
    A large band of raiding bandits has sacked several rice fields before destroying an entire village. Having left precious few survivors in their wake, a lone cartographer decides to seek vengeance for what has happened to his homeland and family.

    At the same time, the land's military forces are spread thin and far. The local authorities wouldn't mind funding the valiant heroes willing to join in this cause. The bandits have become a real threat and proper actions must be taken to get rid of them.
    Description: Once the Scouts are out and a strategy has been formulated, it is time for some proper punishment. Whether for vengeance or justice, bring down the armed bandits to the best of your abilities, leaving as few survivors as possible. Then free and escort the prisoners they have taken with them during the raids back home.
    Payment: The ruling authorities of the Land of Birds are willing to pay 20,000 ryo to all participants who can track the band of bandits and provide strategic intel about their numbers, strengths and strategies.
    Requirements: This being Ulfric's personal storyline, he should be present in the party.
    Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

    Posts : 363
    Join date : 2020-01-02

    Wanderer/Unaffiliated/Minor Nation Missions Empty Re: Wanderer/Unaffiliated/Minor Nation Missions

    Post by Ikomiki on Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:07 am

    @Ulfric wrote:Didn't see any topics for missions relating to unaffiliated/wanderer or minor Lands, so dropping these here since they aren't exactly crimes either. I suppose these are funded by 'local lords' or other regional governments.

    The Bear-serker Arc, Finding the Bandits:

    Mission Name: The Bear-serker Arc: Finding the Bandits
    Mission Type: Tracking Mission
    Mission Rank: C-rank
    Mission Goal:
    A large band of raiding bandits has sacked several rice fields before destroying an entire village. Having left precious few survivors in their wake, a lone cartographer decides to seek vengeance for what has happened to his homeland and family.

    At the same time, the land's military forces are spread thin and far. The local authorities wouldn't mind funding the valiant heroes willing to join in this cause. The bandits have become a real threat and proper actions must be taken to get rid of them.
    Description: Being large in numbers and slowed down by transport cart and prisoners, it shouldn't be too hard to track the rag-tag band of raiders. The challenge rests in eliminating their Scouts so that awareness of your presence is not raised among their ranks.
    Payment: The ruling authorities of the Land of Birds are willing to pay 20,000 ryo to all participants who can track the band of bandits and provide strategic intel about their numbers, strengths and strategies.
    Requirements: This being Ulfric's personal storyline, he should be present in the party.
    The Bear-serker Arc, Serving Justice and Vengeance:

    Mission Name: The Bear-serker Arc: Serving Justice and Vengeance
    Mission Type: Assassination Mission
    Mission Rank: C-rank
    Mission Goal:
    A large band of raiding bandits has sacked several rice fields before destroying an entire village. Having left precious few survivors in their wake, a lone cartographer decides to seek vengeance for what has happened to his homeland and family.

    At the same time, the land's military forces are spread thin and far. The local authorities wouldn't mind funding the valiant heroes willing to join in this cause. The bandits have become a real threat and proper actions must be taken to get rid of them.
    Description: Once the Scouts are out and a strategy has been formulated, it is time for some proper punishment. Whether for vengeance or justice, bring down the armed bandits to the best of your abilities, leaving as few survivors as possible. Then free and escort the prisoners they have taken with them during the raids back home.
    Payment: The ruling authorities of the Land of Birds are willing to pay 20,000 ryo to all participants who can track the band of bandits and provide strategic intel about their numbers, strengths and strategies.
    Requirements: This being Ulfric's personal storyline, he should be present in the party.

    Approved


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Ikomiki Otsutsuki
    Spendable Experience: 405
    Total Experience: 4275
    Renown: 250
    Ryo: 15,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: X
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2831-ikomiki-s-updates#22390
    Akari Uchiha
    Akari Uchiha
    Genin

    Posts : 451
    Join date : 2018-08-27
    Age : 28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Wanderer/Unaffiliated/Minor Nation Missions Empty Re: Wanderer/Unaffiliated/Minor Nation Missions

    Post by Akari Uchiha on Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:59 am

    Mission Name: Patrol The Emporium
    Mission Rank: B
    Theater of War: N/A
    Relevant Plot NPCs Nope
    Mission Goal: Patrol The Heavenly Emporium to keep the peace
    Description: The Heavenly Emporium is an absolutely essential place for all sides of the war. It provides neutral ground for diplomatic envoys, and safety for those who seek refuge who aren't from one of the villages. Everyone has a duty to ensure it's safety and protection no matter what is going on in the war. Patrol the Emporium and ensure that no one is preying upon those who have been displaced by the war.
    Payment: 25,000
    Maximum Number of Participants: 4

    Mission Name: Solve The Assassination
    Mission Rank: B
    Theater of War: N/A
    Relevant Plot NPCs Nope
    Mission Goal: Discover who the assassin is and who they work for.
    Description: A body has been found within the Emporium and evidence points to assassination. Everyone wants to blame another side in the war, but is it really that simple? Team up with a shinobi who might otherwise be an enemy and discover who performed this heinous act. Whether it was their nation, yours, or someone else entirely.
    Payment: 25,000
    Maximum Number of Participants: Minimum 2, no maximum

    Mission Name: Bandits Are Stupid
    Mission Rank: B
    Theater of War: b]Relevant Plot NPCs[/b]
    Mission Goal: Eliminate the bandits
    Description: Bandits are stupid, you can tell because of this wonderful example. See, a bandit chief has taken his men and started to waylay travelers trying to get to the safety of the Emporium. You know, that place where every nation in the war is doing everything they can to keep it neutral? This isn't about to end well for them.
    Payment: 25,000
    Maximum Number of Participants: Maximum of 4

    Mission Name: Oh Geez, Refugees?
    Mission Rank: B
    Theater of War: N/A
    Relevant Plot NPCs Nah
    Mission Goal: End the dispute between the Refugees.
    Description: Refugees are pouring into the Emporium every day from surrounding countries. They're all tired, scared, hungry, and desperate. One group has decided to try to push the rest under their thumb. Dissolve the situation, but don't kill anyone!
    Payment: 25,000
    Maximum Number of Participants: Max of 4

    Mission Name: Stop The Man From..HERE TOO?!
    Mission Rank: B
    Theater of War: N/A
    Relevant Plot NPCs Nope
    Mission Goal: Recover the stolen product
    Description: There once was a man named Ulrich Von Lichtenstein, at least that's what he claims! He is quite insane, driven mad due to the stress his life had suddenly come over due to the war. Now he runs around the Emporium screaming his 'name' everywhere. This time though he's done something more. He's decided in his insanity to steal from The Stag Emporium, more specifically, from The Grand Merchant himself. Chase down the mad man and retrieve the stolen equipment. Don't kill him however, what happened to him isn't his fault.
    Payment: 25,000
    Maximum Number of Participants: Max of 4


    _________________
    Character Name: Akari Uchiha
    Spendable Experience: 295
    Total Experience:  4,925
    Renown: 2,500
    Ryo: 79,650
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: A


    Limit Break Points: We

    • Physical: Dont
    • Technique: Have
    • Destiny: These

    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: No u
    Link to Known Techniques: Look in the above link buttercup
    Tenacity
    Tenacity

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2020-06-10

    Wanderer/Unaffiliated/Minor Nation Missions Empty Re: Wanderer/Unaffiliated/Minor Nation Missions

    Post by Tenacity on Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:01 pm

    @Akari Uchiha wrote:Mission Name: Patrol The Emporium
    Mission Rank: B
    Theater of War: N/A
    Relevant Plot NPCs Nope
    Mission Goal: Patrol The Heavenly Emporium to keep the peace
    Description: The Heavenly Emporium is an absolutely essential place for all sides of the war. It provides neutral ground for diplomatic envoys, and safety for those who seek refuge who aren't from one of the villages. Everyone has a duty to ensure it's safety and protection no matter what is going on in the war. Patrol the Emporium and ensure that no one is preying upon those who have been displaced by the war.
    Payment: 25,000
    Maximum Number of Participants: 4

    Mission Name: Solve The Assassination
    Mission Rank: B
    Theater of War: N/A
    Relevant Plot NPCs Nope
    Mission Goal: Discover who the assassin is and who they work for.
    Description: A body has been found within the Emporium and evidence points to assassination. Everyone wants to blame another side in the war, but is it really that simple? Team up with a shinobi who might otherwise be an enemy and discover who performed this heinous act. Whether it was their nation, yours, or someone else entirely.
    Payment: 25,000
    Maximum Number of Participants: Minimum 2, no maximum

    Mission Name: Bandits Are Stupid
    Mission Rank: B
    Theater of War: b]Relevant Plot NPCs[/b]
    Mission Goal: Eliminate the bandits
    Description: Bandits are stupid, you can tell because of this wonderful example. See, a bandit chief has taken his men and started to waylay travelers trying to get to the safety of the Emporium. You know, that place where every nation in the war is doing everything they can to keep it neutral? This isn't about to end well for them.
    Payment: 25,000
    Maximum Number of Participants: Maximum of 4

    Mission Name: Oh Geez, Refugees?
    Mission Rank: B
    Theater of War: N/A
    Relevant Plot NPCs Nah
    Mission Goal: End the dispute between the Refugees.
    Description: Refugees are pouring into the Emporium every day from surrounding countries. They're all tired, scared, hungry, and desperate. One group has decided to try to push the rest under their thumb. Dissolve the situation, but don't kill anyone!
    Payment: 25,000
    Maximum Number of Participants: Max of 4

    Mission Name: Stop The Man From..HERE TOO?!
    Mission Rank: B
    Theater of War: N/A
    Relevant Plot NPCs Nope
    Mission Goal: Recover the stolen product
    Description: There once was a man named Ulrich Von Lichtenstein, at least that's what he claims! He is quite insane, driven mad due to the stress his life had suddenly come over due to the war. Now he runs around the Emporium screaming his 'name' everywhere. This time though he's done something more. He's decided in his insanity to steal from The Stag Emporium, more specifically, from The Grand Merchant himself. Chase down the mad man and retrieve the stolen equipment. Don't kill him however, what happened to him isn't his fault.
    Payment: 25,000
    Maximum Number of Participants: Max of 4

    Approved
    Madrigal Hyuga
    Madrigal Hyuga

    Posts : 137
    Join date : 2020-01-04

    Wanderer/Unaffiliated/Minor Nation Missions Empty Re: Wanderer/Unaffiliated/Minor Nation Missions

    Post by Madrigal Hyuga on Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:14 am

    Mission Name: Protect The Emporium
    Mission Rank: B
    Theater of War: N/A
    Relevant Plot NPCs Nope
    Mission Goal: Exterminate the individuals who are trying to destroy the Emporium
    Description: A group of missing nin are attempting to destroy the Emporium, their camp has been located and scouted. Go out and exterminate them, no survivors.
    Payment: 25,000
    Maximum Number of Participants: 4


    _________________
    Character Name: Madrigal Hyuga
    Spendable Experience: 180
    Total Experience: 1230
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 111,275
    Stats:
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A


    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: N/A
    Link to Known Techniques: See Character Updates.
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 307
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 19
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Wanderer/Unaffiliated/Minor Nation Missions Empty Re: Wanderer/Unaffiliated/Minor Nation Missions

    Post by Sayuri on Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:25 am

    @Madrigal Hyuga wrote:Mission Name: Protect The Emporium
    Mission Rank: B
    Theater of War: N/A
    Relevant Plot NPCs Nope
    Mission Goal: Exterminate the individuals who are trying to destroy the Emporium
    Description: A group of missing nin are attempting to destroy the Emporium, their camp has been located and scouted. Go out and exterminate them, no survivors.
    Payment: 25,000
    Maximum Number of Participants: 4

    Approved~


    _________________
    Wanderer/Unaffiliated/Minor Nation Missions 4FXMrWP

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 300
    Total Experience: 1400
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 235,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:11 pm