Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Update & Signature Rules

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Update & Signature Rules Empty Update & Signature Rules

Post by Kim Chang-Min Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:56 pm

Signatures & Update Tracker

Your Signature is a space at the bottom of every one of your posts that includes important information about your character. This makes it easier for people playing with your character to know certain things about him, as well as keep all of your information up to date and in one place, making it convenient for everyone on the site.

Here's the guide:

Character Name: Pretty self-explanatory. Just write your character's full name.

Spendable Experience: How much experience your character has available to spend
    Total Experience: How much experience your character has accumulated thus far, including both spent and unspent.

Renown: How much renown does your character have?

Ryo: How much money your character currently owns. This can be carried on person, in a vault, or hidden somewhere else.

Stats: List the stats of your character by what tier he's reached. Keep in mind that these are base values, without taking into account any abilities, techniques, or anything else that might change them.

• Strength:
    • Constitution:
    • Stamina:
    • Speed:
    • Coordination:
    • Intelligence:
    • Perception:

Limit Break Points: These are your Limit Break points, which have certain abilities as outlined in the second post of the Character Stats and Limit Break Points topic in the Rules. Every character begins with one of each point, and this part of your signature is just to keep track of them. So be sure to mention in your updates when you use one or when you gain one, and then keep your signature updated to reflect any of those changes.

• Physical:
    • Technique:
    • Destiny:

Link to Character Updates: Put a link here to the topic in the Character Updates forum where your character has been updating.

Link to Character Application: Put a link here to your character's approved application.

Link to Known Techniques: Put a link to the list of techniques that your character has trained. You can find the subforum for this here

Code:
    [b]Character Name:[/b]
    [b]Spendable Experience:[/b]
    [b]Total Experience:[/b]
    [b]Renown:[/b]
    [b]Ryo:[/b]
    [b]Stats:[/b]
    [list][*][i]Strength:[/i]
    [*][i]Constitution:[/i]
    [*][i]Stamina:[/i]
    [*][i]Speed:[/i]
    [*][i]Coordination:[/i]
    [*][i]Intelligence:[/i]
    [*][i]Perception:[/i] [/list]
    [b]Limit Break Points:[/b]
    [list][*][i]Physical:[/i]
    [*][i]Technique:[/i]
    [*][i]Destiny:[/i] [/list]
    [b]Link to Character Updates:[/b]
    [b]Link to Character Application:[/b]
    [b]Link to Known Techniques:[/b]

Now, if you don't want to make your signature that long or you'd rather make a personal graphic, you do have the option of keeping track of all of that information in the first post of your updates topic. In that case, you'll just need to use the template below and provide a link to that post somewhere in your signature. If you use this method, you can keep track of your techniques here instead of in the Technique Registry; just make sure to keep it up to date!

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Village:[/b]
    [b]Bloodline:[/b]

[b][i][u]Experience:[/u][/i][/b]

[b][i][u]Ryo:[/u][/i][/b]

[b][i][u]Items:[/u][/i][/b]
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

[b][i][u]Skills:[/u][/i][/b]

[b][i][u]Elements:[/u][/i][/b]

[b][i][u]Jutsu:[/u][/i][/b]

S-rank
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    A-rank
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    B-rank
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    C-rank
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    D-rank
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    E-rank
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

[b][i][u]Stats:[/u][/i][/b]
    [u]Strength[/u]:
    [u]Constitution[/u]:
    [u]Stamina[/u]:
    [u]Speed[/u]:
    [u]Coordination[/u]:
    [u]Intelligence[/u]:
    [u]Perception[/u]:

[size=18][b][i][u]Unique Abilities:[/u][/i][/b][/size]

[list]
    Limit Break Points
    [*]Physical:
    [*]Technique:
    [*]Destiny:
    [/list]

[b][i]Renown[/i][/b]: 0

[code][b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b][/code]

Update Template

Updating your character is as easy as copying the template in the last 3 lines above this line and pasting that into a topic of your own. Here's a guide to help you get started:

Update Type: Here you'll list what sort of thing you're updating for. Just look at the list below and if you answer yes to any of the questions, then list the category/categories in this section.
    Experience: Did you gain any experience?
    Stat(s): Are you increasing any stats?
    Training: Did you learn any techniques?
    Crafting: Did you craft an item?
    Renown: Did you gain any renown?
    General: Did something happen that doesn't fit the above categories?
    -This includes everything not covered by the other categories, such as acquiring an item, winning a competition, etc.

Information: This is where you go into a little more detail. Tell us how much experience you gained and list your new totals. The same goes for renown. What techniques did you learn? How much word count was needed for each technique and how much did you write? What's the item that you acquired? The name of the competition that you won? Any prizes? How much money did you gain?

If you want to update for more than one topic, which is perfectly fine, we'll need you to provide the above information for each individual topic and in the same order that the topics are linked in the next section.

Link to Completion: This is where you just link us to the topic you're updating for. All you have to do is right click on the url address for your topic, hit copy, and then paste that in this section. If you want to be fancy about it, you can use
    Code:
    [url=][/url]
    to make your link into words. Just paste the url address after the "=" and write whatever you want after the first "]".

An example of a filled out update is:

Update Type: Experience, Stats, Renown, General, Crafting
    Information: I gained 100 exp for making 10 posts in the first topic; I killed the vile Porker, gained 20 Renown, and stole his tusks.

In the second topic, I gained 15 exp over 3 posts and crafted the Porker Tusk Pike.

Link to Completion: Without the code: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/f60-character-updates

With the code.

Once you fill out your Update and it gets approved, be sure to update your signature with all of your new information!

You must keep the original post of your updates or your signature with character information up to date. All updates approved within the last week must be reflected in your update's original post or in your signature. Failure to do so will result in your updates being placed on hold until it is brought into compliance.

Also keep in mind you have a two week grace period to change anything on your character application after it is approved. Once that grace period is up your character application is considered set in stone!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 pm