Welcome Guest! You have made 38 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Taiga Compounds

    Taiga
    Taiga

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2019-08-09
    Age : 15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth | Bukijutsu | Taijutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 10,000

    Taiga Compounds Empty Taiga Compounds

    Post by Taiga on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:38 am

    Name: Formaldehyde
    Item Rank: A
    Material Rank: N/A
    Price: 25,000 ryo
    Form: Liquid
    Application: N/A
    Description: This liquid is a pale yellow compound with a watery viscosity.
    Effects: By submerging any organ or organic matter into the liquid the solution helps delay the inevitable by adding 6 OOC months to the matter's life before it expires.
    Quantity: Enough for 2 organs


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B
    Speed: D
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A



    Limit Break Points
    Physical: 1
    Technique: 1
    Destiny: 1



    Renown: 0
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Anbu

    Posts : 846
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 24

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

    Taiga Compounds Empty Re: Taiga Compounds

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:26 pm

    @Taiga wrote:Name: Formaldehyde
    Item Rank: A
    Material Rank: N/A
    Price: 25,000 ryo
    Form: Liquid
    Application: N/A
    Description: This liquid is a pale yellow compound with a watery viscosity.
    Effects: By submerging any organ or organic matter into the liquid the solution helps delay the inevitable by adding 6 OOC months to the matter's life before it expires.  
    Quantity: Enough for 2 organs

    Approved
    Taiga
    Taiga

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2019-08-09
    Age : 15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth | Bukijutsu | Taijutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 10,000

    Taiga Compounds Empty Re: Taiga Compounds

    Post by Taiga on Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:37 pm

    Name: Hydrochloric Acid
    Item Rank: A
    Material Rank: N/A
    Price: 20,000 ryo
    Form: Liquid
    Application: N/A
    Description: A clear liquid.
    Effects: A powerful, corrosive acid that destroys organic matter and metal with A-rank power. Rubber and Glass are not affected.
    Quantity: 1 liter


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B
    Speed: D
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A



    Limit Break Points
    Physical: 1
    Technique: 1
    Destiny: 1



    Renown: 0
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Anbu

    Posts : 846
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 24

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

    Taiga Compounds Empty Re: Taiga Compounds

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:38 pm

    @Taiga wrote:Name: Hydrochloric Acid
    Item Rank: A
    Material Rank: N/A
    Price: 20,000 ryo
    Form: Liquid
    Application: N/A
    Description: A clear liquid.
    Effects: A powerful, corrosive acid that destroys organic matter and metal with A-rank power. Rubber and Glass are not affected.
    Quantity: 1 liter


    Approved
    Taiga
    Taiga

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2019-08-09
    Age : 15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth | Bukijutsu | Taijutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 10,000

    Taiga Compounds Empty Re: Taiga Compounds

    Post by Taiga on Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:36 pm

    Name: CN Gas
    Item Rank: B
    Material Rank: N/A
    Price: 5,000 ryo
    Form: Gas
    Application: Combined with the Poison Chloroacetyl Chloride
    Description: CN Gas is a combination of Aluminium Chloride and Chloroacetyl Chloride, a compound and poison. The result is a gaseous substance that is highly corrosive and hazardous to organic life.
    Effects: Coming in contact with the CN Gas causes B-rank damage for every round exposed. Inhaling the CN gas also inflicts the victim with the Poison, Chloroacetyl Chloride.
    Quantity: 1 bomb (5 m. x 5 m. x 5. cloud)

    Name: Stun Explosive
    Item Rank: B
    Material Rank: N/A
    Price: 10,000 ryo
    Form: Powder
    Application: Friction or Heat
    Description: The Stun Explosive is a combination of chemicals to produce an incredibly bright, loud explosion when activated. It sacrifices overall damage for supplementary effects.
    Effects: Causes blindness for 2 rounds, deafness and loss of balance for 3 rounds. Loss of balance represented by -1 tier to Coordination. Effective range is 5 meters in radius.
    Quantity: 1 bomb


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B
    Speed: D
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A



    Limit Break Points
    Physical: 1
    Technique: 1
    Destiny: 1



    Renown: 0
    Shiro Suzuki
    Shiro Suzuki

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2020-03-11

    Taiga Compounds Empty Re: Taiga Compounds

    Post by Shiro Suzuki on Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:56 pm

    @Taiga wrote:Name: CN Gas
    Item Rank: B
    Material Rank: N/A
    Price: 5,000 ryo
    Form: Gas
    Application: Combined with the Poison Chloroacetyl Chloride
    Description: CN Gas is a combination of Aluminium Chloride and Chloroacetyl Chloride, a compound and poison. The result is a gaseous substance that is highly corrosive and hazardous to organic life.
    Effects: Coming in contact with the CN Gas causes B-rank damage for every round exposed. Inhaling the CN gas also inflicts the victim with the Poison, Chloroacetyl Chloride.
    Quantity: 1 bomb (5 m. x 5 m. x 5. cloud)

    Name: Stun Explosive
    Item Rank: B
    Material Rank: N/A
    Price: 10,000 ryo
    Form: Powder
    Application: Friction or Heat
    Description: The Stun Explosive is a combination of chemicals to produce an incredibly bright, loud explosion when activated. It sacrifices overall damage for supplementary effects.
    Effects: Causes blindness for 2 rounds, deafness and loss of balance for 3 rounds. Loss of balance represented by -1 tier to Coordination. Effective range is 5 meters in radius.
    Quantity: 1 bomb


    Approved

      Current date/time is Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:51 pm