Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

Team B and the Dark Forest

Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo:

Team B and the Dark Forest Empty Team B and the Dark Forest

Post by Short_Stack Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:57 am

Miyu and the Smol Twins entered through the gates. There plan was simple, head to the far corner where few if any would be going, and look for the relic. Miyu's Chakra Sensory was spread wide and far, but as always was something that constantly ate away at her reserves. But with her senses, and the Twin's abilities, they had skill and talent on their sides, and who knows, they could find and help the weaker contestants get ahead, helping them over come their stronger opponents.

But for now they needed to move forward and grasp victory regardless of the cost. For all of them there was much on the line, and soon, they would enter the combat phase. The phase where they could show off all their training and power to the entire world.

"Okay, I'll let you lead, and I'll keep my Chakra Sensory Senses on the look out for anything. Let's do this guys!? Team BJFFs for the win!"

[1]

Skills:
    Bloodline, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Fuuin, Ijutsu

Stats:
    Strength: C (450) : C+ (Comfortable Living)
    Con: C (450)
    Stam: C (450) : B+ (Uzumaki Female) :
    Speed: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Int: A (950)
    Perc: C (450)

T: (15/ 18)

_________

205 CP / -1 CP per Post (Long Sighted UA.)

Precog: 7 (tied to Empathy UA.)
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Team B and the Dark Forest Empty Re: Team B and the Dark Forest

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:53 am

The twins would nod as they began to follow behind Miyu, they had been rather dishonest with the girl they were much stronger than they said they were. This was for the best if they had to play the trump card they could but for now, they could play the role of a weak genin in order to best benefit from other's mercy or possibly lure foolish people to attack them. They simply had to find an artifact and once they did return to the gate, if they could do this without a hitch it meant they didn't have to fight at all.

"Remember our goal is to try to avoid battle, if we have to no matter what so be it otherwise we will try to avoid it. We do not want to show off our skills before the next round if we can avoid it, this makes us unpredictable and have a surprise on the opponents."

They continued to move behind Miyu keeping a close eye on the trees as they moved along if anyone dared attack they would have a shock coming for them. Though they were sure no one was taking this path as it was quite out of the way and the least likely path someone would take.

Signature:
    Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:20 am

Miyu let her mind flow and touch everything around her, feeling the emotions of the animals, the pulse of life and death within the forest, the twin's and the Biju within Yui. She'd let her mind feel out for other Ninja, and feelings of anything strange / different within the forests.

"We haven't hung out that often, so it's fair to tell you never trust my sense of direction. I once ended up in the woods around Kiri while walking down the street to find some steam buns an entire town away ... two days walk for a nine year old the size of a kindergartener. Heck would have gotten lost worst since then if Midori-Nee and Shimi-Nee weren't so good at tacking me down when I get lost."

[2]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:20 pm

The twins laughed at her comment on not being able to follow directions, that was fine they would guide her if she stepped off the course. As they continued along they did wonder a lot about Miyu and had many questions, how she had enjoyed reading the scriptures if she had mated with anyone all sorts of questions.

"Do not worry we will guide your path if you step off course, we do have several questions for you. The first is have you mated with anyone yet, we tried it and we can say that feeling was almost as amazing as when we sacrifice people to Jashin. It is hard to explain but it felt like it opened our minds to another world, we want to try it more to see if maybe it was just the man we were with or if it always felt that good. Our second question is what do you think of the current structure in the church, I feel the old guard is holding back the evolution of Jashin, if it cannot evolve with the times it will eventually decay and rot away."

They would wait for her answer as Yui motioned her hand slightly right to give Miyu the clue to move a bit right to keep on track.

Signature:
    Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:57 pm

Miyu listened to their questions and they would see an adorable look of pure confusion spread across her face. "What's mated with mean? Is that like a game? I love learning new things, so ... I probably won't be good at it at first, cause I need to learn how to play. But I'm a genius, a fast learner, I'm very dextrous," at that Miyu would show off her nimble fingers, "And I have stamina for literal days. I've been able to stay up for 2 weeks without sleep quite a few times without getting too tired. So, I'm pretty sure I can get good at playing it. Especially if it'll allow Jashin to show me more things when I speak with him ... he's said that there are a lot of things I don't know, that I've still got a lot to learn ... so I need to keep learning for him."

Miyu would let out a small sigh and lean against Yui, resting her head on her shoulders for a moment before giving Yua a hug, before continuing, "I've read every everything in the libraries and private libraries, and I've transcribed our entire non-private section 3 times so far. It's been nice, Jashin has shown me many secrets, and many truths from my dedication to his holy scripts, even letting me see him, well in a way. You saw and felt him from my memories ... I just need more to see more of him some day.

"But the old guard? They bring nothing new of Jashin's upon this world, they don't give birth to new majesties, merely clinging to what has been done ... but everything dies, but that doesn't mean it is an end. So I agree, what you are saying holds true to Jashin's teachings, although I can ask him what he thinks tonight? Or if we can meditate for about half an hour to an hour I can do it now if you'd like?"

The whole thing with whatever mating was, was strange. Midori-nee never taught her about that growing up. But the second thing was something she was familiar and comfortable with. Every moment she could spend immersed in Jashin's glory, and receiving his teachings was time well spent.

[3]

CP: 197

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:57 pm

The twins smiled at her response, she had no idea about the birds and the bees, they would teach her everything tonight. She would become a woman by their hands and become a little less naive about the world. It was something as a Jashinist she had to come to realize the world wasn't as kind and wonderful as one assumed it was. Also, there would be times she could use her body to get information out of people, this was the life of a Kunoichi. They listened to her tell them she had read it all as they both again smiled, this was great news in fact. She also seemed to understand the old guard needed to be removed this was good sometime in the future they would need her help to cull the old to rise the new era to the church.

"We are glad you understand the old guard has to go, we also will teach you everything tonight you need to know about mating. Parting of being a female shinobi is using your body to get information out of men, sometimes you need to really play the part all the way. So Yua and myself will teach you everything you need to know tonight when we rest for the night."

Yui would once again motion for Miyu to move slightly right as they continued to travel along the trees. They hoped they would find a relic to make this much easier and if they did take very out of the way path back to the gate. They only needed two after all and they already had one.

Signature:
    Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:23 pm

Miyu's face lit up with an innocent glee, with a shadow of the deep, endless hunger for knowledge the Twins had been acquainted to in their mindscape, "EEEE! I look forward to the lessons ... and does this use the body thing work on women too? Or only men ... maybe even certain men that aren't ... well ... are better than ..." The flash of Shukaku entering her mind suddenly made her flustered and tongue tied, and she'd quitely stew in her awkwardness. After a few minutes of walking and her getting herself to be able to speak full sentences she'd eventually continue.

"Sorry, I was thinking about the most coolest someone I know and got tongue tied," Miyu would say with a massive blush erupting on her face, [color]"I honestly didn't think anyone was cooler than Shimi-Nee and Midori-Nee. While not prettier cause guys that aren't Yua aren't supposed to be pretty. He is the handsomest."[/color]

Of course Miyu's might have thought she was being secretive and coy, but her inexperience would make it all to clear whom she was speaking of.

Miyu would follow the Twins happily as they pick their way to the forests. Her mind allowing a good 125 meters around her for which she could pick up on the world around her, as she followed them deeper into the Forests.

[4]

CP: 196

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:28 pm

The twins looked her over she had a body that could be attractive to males or females they were sure of it. As she stuttered and blushed they could only giggle continuing to pay attention to the direction they were heading. When she mentioned Yua being pretty he would blush slightly causing Yui to elbow him a bit in the side and wink at him. They would continue to move along making sure to guide Miyu to keep them on course.

"Yes, we will teach you many lessons tonight, do not worry you will fully understand everything after tonight."

Yui would lick her lips as she stared at Miyu, she had a nice muscular build something she really liked, Yua was excited because this time they could experience what it was like from the males perspective. They made sure they stayed alert, no way they wanted to be ambushed if they cold avoid other teams it would be much better.

Signature:
    Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:55 pm

The giggles and positive emotions Miyu felt from the twins put Miyu on a good mood, with certain emotions she had no words for, but put them to the side of her mind for now. If Miyu was being completely honest with herself she was happy, nervous, and excited at the same time. The twins saw the consuming darkness within her that had no problems reducing the world to Ash outside of a select few. Saw the massive amounts of people she had poisoned in her life for daring to hurt those she cared for, and not only did they not run screaming, or judge her as a monster that many others had for even less of a reason.

But the twins were a lot like her. Sure they hated all humanity but Shimiko, but in their mind, in that moment, they had shared something profound. She had never truly gone that deep before, sure she had been given the knowledge from Jashin that it was possible, but she had never felt that it was the right time, or with the right people. It was a spiritual experience that she would treasure for all her days.

She was pulled from her musings when she saw Yui looking at her hungrily and licking her lips. But it wasn't the type of hunger Miyu's empathy was used to picking up, there was a layer to it that confused her, but before she could voice her question she was given the juiciest bit of data she'd gotten all day. She didn't know what all those lessons entailed, but it excited her. The growing, blush and smile on her face would show as much.

In the end all she could do was give a happy squee and nod enthusiastically. There would be a time for words later, but for now, now was the time to enjoy a simple moment of scholastic joy that she always felt at times like these, that electric tingle playing along her body, the little twitches of excitement, that feeling in her deep down inside her that made reading a good book all the better.

"Yua, Yui, I'm glad that you two aren't afraid of me, or think I'm a monster. I ... I'm glad that there are others like me out there ... and ummm ... I really am thankful Jashin brought you two into my life. It ... it really makes me happy."

[5]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Taiga
    Taiga

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth | Bukijutsu | Taijutsu | Chemistry
    Ryo: 10,000

Post by Taiga Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:07 am

Taiga maintained the same speed when her and her new partner left their gate and entered the forest. There were boundless opportunities to take a relic from another team and Taiga intended on exploring them. The two of them would travel for an undetermined amount of time, Taiga always being perceptive of her surroundings while jumping from branch to branch high in the canopy level. Height was always a prime advantage. After all predators never fought on their back. Like a hawk Taiga traveled as high as she could before the very leafy part of the trees to minimize her impact on them. It was easily to find tracks this way by observing the ground below and ahead for any enemy ninja. She would travel in silence to not only stay focused but to not raise alarm. Her dedication to her task would pay off significantly she caught a trail.

Her hand reached out to grab the pretty boy's fancy collar and make a sudden descent towards the ground level hopping from tree branch to tree branch to ease their way down instead of falling. Shinsui would be forced along with her as long as she held him by his collar. The two of them would eventually meet the path created by Miyu and Yui/Yua. Taiga fell to her knees and brought Shinsui down with her to get closer to the tracks. The emerald haired girl spent a brief moment examining the tracks. She'd pick up a scent, test to see how recent the ground was disturbed, and everything she could do with her current ability to find evidence and launch an investigation. It didn't take more than a minute of silence before she spoke.

"Very recent tracks. We need to head that direction." Taiga said gesturing her arm to where the two girls went off to. "We are no more than ten minutes behind them. Due to how shallow the footprints are they are not in any rush. If we run we can catch up in a matter of seconds. But we should approach them carefully."

Taiga reached into her pouch and grabbed two syringe needles filled with a translucent copper liquid. She'd pull the safety sleeve off one and jab it in her upper thigh. Her legs would buckles as her body responded to the slight pinch and liquid being injected into her muscle, but the pain would only be necessary. Discarding the needle aside onto the ground she readied her other before recalling what Shinsui said before they left. Although hypodermic needles were very thin she doubted it could actually breach his skin if his boasting was accurate.

"Open." She'd position the needle suggesting she wanted to squirt the drug down his throat. It would likely be more pleasant that way seeing as the drug is supposed to be injected instead of ingested. One way or another Shinsui was going to take his medicine. The drug took some time to run its course so she'd utilize this time to come up with a battle plan and carefully track her targets. Taiga stayed low while moving through the foliage parallel to the tracks made by the two. She kept a low profile run until she caught the sight of two ninja. Taiga slowed down and dropped prone around 150 meters from their targets. She was conveniently hidden behind a thick bush. With the amount of foliage and greenery between them it was a miracle she could even see them, but this was obviously due to her very high natural perception and being away on their trail in the first place. Taiga was expecting to run into people so she was extra aware, which would be unlike her targets. Staying hidden she would observe her prey's next course of actions. Trying to find the right time to strike.

Stamina: B
    Speed: D
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A

Limit Break Points
    Physical: 1
    Technique: 1
    Destiny: 1

Renown: 0
    Akari Chinoike
    Akari Chinoike

Post by Akari Chinoike Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:10 pm

The two traveled through the trees like wraiths upon the night, Taiga a branch or two higher than Shinsui due to her lesser weight her smaller size and build gave her. The well dressed man would watch her movements as they traveled, making sure to not hit any trees or weak branches as he did. She was seeing far more than he did, and as such her reactions would occur much sooner than his could. That made her the target of his gaze, for if she saw something and reacted, he could react accordingly based off of her movements. He would maintain the silence, stepping lightly upon the branches before she reached out and took his collar, bringing him down with her toward the ground. He allowed her to do so, trusting that she had seen something that he hadn't. It would be long before they reached the ground level. He would be brought down to a knee by the landing in an effort to keep it silent, which was successful as they avoided any branches on the way down and hadn't landed upon anything that would snap, crackle, or rustle with their weight.

Tracks?

Shinsui would eye them, but he wasn't well versed in tracking, although even he could see them now that they had been pointed out to them. His green haired partner would begin an investigation of them and he would keep watch, ensuring that no danger came to them as she examined the tracks. It wouldn't be long before Taiga would comment on the fact that due to the shallowness of the tracks, that they hadn't appeared to be in any great rush, and that they were perhaps ten minutes behind them. Shinsui would nod understanding as she reached into a pocket and retrieved two syringes, jabbing herself with one and discarding it before considering the other with him for a moment. An apologetic smile would grace his features as her conundrum before she simply said 'open'. Which would prompt a look of bemusement before he grinned in understanding and opened his mouth. She'd proceed to squirt the syringes contents into his mouth and he'd swallow the coppery colored liquid down once she had.

He would move along the other side of the tracks, moving parallel with her as she tracked them through the jungle, staying under the cover of the natural foliage the jungle provided. It wouldn't be long before she stopped and her eyes focused on something. Then Shinsui would hear it. In the more or less still quiet of the jungle a happy squee and a small speech about..two people? Not thinking someone was a monster. He'd raise an eyebrow and glance toward Taiga, keeping himself under his own cover as he showed her three fingers and raised an inquisitive eyebrow. He couldn't see them through the foliage, but sound didn't need line of sight to travel. He never left his cover as they did and his breathing was controlled.

His partner was more perceptive than he was, and given her impromptu idea to have him ingest whatever she injected herself with to bypass his skins protection from the syringe, he could put money on her probably being smarter too. So he would let her make the first move and follow up, supporting her as best he could with his meager arsenal of tricks.

Drug:

Ryo: 171,375
    Stats:

• Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: N/A
    Link to Known Techniques: See Character Updates.
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:40 pm

The twins were equally as happy they had met Miyu and had saved her, she was now part of the family and they would make sure no one ever broke up their family. They knew the church would never change unless they forced change and eventually the old guard would get in their way, they never fully accepted the twin's clan and never fully would. They did plan to show Miyu everything they knew and eventually show her their true power but not likely at this exams, it was best the world was unaware how strong they were until after the cleansing of the church.

"We think it is best we do not move on from this round, I am sorry if you planned to become Chuunin but for us to do what must be done in the church they cannot have full knowledge of what we can do. We must have the world remain unaware of our strength until we take care of the church and set it in the right direction."

They were sure someone would eventually confront them and the plan was simple in this exam to give them the relic, without it, the other teams have no reason to talk or mess with the team. They could go on and teach Miyu things as well as practice some other jutsu without the watchful eye of the church knowing.

Stats:

Signature:
    Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:29 pm

Miyu was uncertain about just giving up. It's not like she didn't have a surplus of things up her sleeve to kill quickly and efficiently. Or even bigger surprises she had kept hidden to all but Shimiko and Midori. Still there was some logic to her decision but still, she felt an emotional unease. After all she joined here for the purpose of impressing Midori-Nee and Shimi-Nee. Now to really impress Shukaku. Really, really, impress Shukaku, "But I want to impress Shimi-Nee, Midori-Nee, and Shukaku. I don't want my sisters to think I'm not worthy of being their little sister, or Shukaku to think I'm not cool enough for him ... I like talking to Shukaku, he's the coolest ... and I don't want him to think I'm a loser."

Sure Miyu saw the logic of what the Smol Twins were saying. It was a very logical decision, but her heart was in disagreement, although with the right push she'd be willing to go along with it.

[6]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Taiga
    Taiga

Character File

Post by Taiga Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:34 am

Taiga observed her targets from the distance they were at trying to find the right time to strike. The drug she took usually required a good minute before the full effects actually kicked in. This meant they needed to plan their approach in the meantime. From her prone position she tuned into their conversation the best she could. Taiga was exposed to the mention of a church and several name, one of them being Shukaku. She was familiar with the tailed beasts and Shukaku was one of them.

"One of them might be a Jinchuriki. The girl in the pink hair said she liked talking to Shukaku, who is one of the nine tailed demons." Taiga whispered to her partner besides her.

She was unsure how fighting a Jinchuriki would be like. The nine tailed beasts offered a lot of power and to know a young Genin such as them may be possessed by one was disheartening. But the threat of power would only rattle Taiga's nerves for a moment before she regained her mental fortitude. They needed a plan of attack if they wanted a chance to overpower them.

"We need to poison them. If I get close enough with my tanto I can do that, and they will be significantly weaker. The relic would be easy pickings at that point. So here is our plan: I will create Shadow Clones and approach them from all angles of the camp. Once my copies and I are close enough we will all target a single person. I think the pink haired girl will be the best one. You need to get close, too. Distract one of them so they won't have teamwork to rely on." Taiga relayed her play into Shinsui's ear making as little noise as possible, despite being well-concealed and a significant distance from their opponents. She wanted to be safe, is all.

The emerald haired Genin waited for a confirmation from Shinsui before moving out. She gathered enough information to know she had to be cautious. Her hand reached back into her hip pouch and grabbed the handle of a single kunai, the ring at the end having a few inches of wire and an explosive tag at the end.

Drug Countdown: 2/4
    Provision Countdown: 5/6

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D

Chakra: 180/180
    Precog charge: 1/2

Drug:

Provision:

Limit Break Points

Akari Chinoike
    Akari Chinoike

Post by Akari Chinoike Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:07 pm

The taller of the two would listen to his emerald haired partners plan before shaking his head. "An Addendum." He would say, just as quietly as her. "Make your clones and start circling the perimeter, I'll go in calmly now and try to chat with them. See where it goes, there's a chance I could barter an alliance of sorts, and if it fails, I'll be good and close, which is where I need to be to function in either case. You can cover me with your clones from all directions and if things get nasty start applying pressure of your own. It'll also give us more time for whatever you gave us to kick in anyway." He would say, his eyebrow raised in curiosity as he gave a couple of his own thoughts to her basic plan. It was still effectively what she had suggested, only it gave them the opportunity to either talk it out or attack from a better position, which, while he didn't know her specific talents, was at the very least his best possible position. Not only that, but if something unfortunate were to happen, she had the relic, and she could get the hell out of dodge and still continue effectively, hell, probably better than him in the end.

Provided she agreed with his plan, he'd nod and jerk his head in a direction that would take her around the perimeter at their current distance. "I'll give you a ten count worth of a head start before I start walking in calmly. Try to keep track of where they take note of my presence." He would say before waiting for her to start. His thoughts could afford to branch off for the next few seconds, given that he had maintained his cover under the foliage and spoken in volumes that Taiga herself would barely be able to hear. There was little chance of them catching on to them and so he'd begin to think.

A Jinchuriki in the exams was a serious affair, and Tatts, the Hokage, should probably be warned there was at least one around. Too much could go wrong with them if things got our of hand. He made a mental note to inform the higher authorities of the situation to ensure they were prepared for the possibility.

2/4 countdown for drug.

Stats:

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:40 am

The twins laughed a bit they would be far from looked down upon, with their power it was better for everyone in the exams if they did not use that power. It was dangerous to use and certainly, a danger to the other genins, even if they were strong none held a candle to the power of a tailed beast. As they continued to travel she felt something felt off, but she simply thought it was their mind was playing tricks.

"Miyu you must understand if we use it not only do we give away our strength we will likely cause massive harm to many people. We do not think this is wise just yet, Jashin has a plan for us and if this is to lose let it be. Remember we can also ally with another group, work together to secure relics and pass that way, or with them take out other teams. This is still the best plan, in our opinion, having allies lets us be able to think of much more fun strategies."

They would continue to move forward in the search for the relics, no luck so far but it was likely one could be way out here, it's a good place to hide one. As this was a way for them to see if they were right and see just how smart they were, Miyu had reservations but they really did hope she understood.

Stats:

Signature:
    Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:25 pm

When Miyu felt a cautious emotion enter her range, Miyu telepathically talked to the twins to see what option they should take, she had plans for any. After a short silent conference, and letting him get an additional fifty meters in before she'd addressed him, looking at his emotions to try and get a feel for the kind of person he was.

"Yes, it would be logical to ally ourselves rather than just give up. I'm sure if we pool together with the right people, with my raw collection of knowledge, cooking skills, and hidden strengths that they really shouldn't know about. As well as your medical skills, I'm sure we'll be able to secure quite a few relics. It'd be better than having to risk injury and death before the 3rd Exams, and it'd be more beneficial than giving up."  

As he got within the 75 m mark Miyu'd jump, startled, "I know someone's out there. I know you aren't looking for a fight, and we're willing to try talking peacefully if you are. I can cook us lunch if you all are hungry to celebrate? The gate people let me bring in my chef puppet when I asked about him, and I can make us a tasty Ryuutei Stew and dumplings; or other traditional Kiri and Kumo dishes ... even a few fusion dishes I invented ... before Head Chef for the Kage's Feast was canceled."

She'd be as soothing and infectiously cheerful as she could. She didn't know how much they heard, but if they happened to hear about what they were talking about earlier, so discretely Miyu'd telepathically tell the twins. I don't know how good their hearing is, keep it cool, and if they bring up Jinchiriki, cause I'm a dummy apparently, tell them I am the Jinchu. No reason for you to be targeted ... you were brought here with me to make sure I stay stable? That works, and my ... spiritual advisor / help. To help me find religion and spiritual help I may need? Something like that?

Mentally she beat herself up for not having better range. But she'd at least be able to peg if he had any partners, seeing as how she made her reaction show when he got much closer than she could hit normally. At least she'd be hoping she would be able to.

[7]

CP: 193

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Taiga
    Taiga

Character File

Post by Taiga Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 am

Taiga nodded to what boy said while keeping a steady eye on two targets. Putting her hands together she created the hand seal necessary for Shadow Clones. After creating three copies of herself the clones would begin to circle around staying as low as they could while moving efficiently. Given their distance from their targets they would likely succeed. There was a Taiga at every cardinal point. North, South, East, and West, they all were crouched on one knee being the same distance from the two as they started. All of the Taiga were just as cautious as the original keeping a steady, observant eye on the two in the center. When Shinsui got within a certain distance from the two girls Taiga noticed one of them flinch. There is a sensor..." It was made obvious now when Miyu responded. This meant that Taiga and her clones could move up closer.

The emerald haired ninja and her copies would sneak closer getting as close as 80 meters now trying to stay outside of the range where Shinsui triggered her flinch. Miyu spoke to Shinsui trying to offer some sort of truce, something Taiga was not going to let her guard down on. They were ninja and they were made for fighting. Backstabbing an opponent with a false sense of security was a great way to do that. That is what they were trying to do, after all. So why trust another group who may have the same intentions? Taiga put her explosive tagged kunai in her mouth biting down on the grip. Reaching into her holsters she armed herself with four shuriken in each hand. Her clones would do the same, sharing the same mindset and all. They would be neatly stacked and placed on the ground in front of her. She would wiggle her fingers and have them splayed before her while intensely watching the interaction unfold with the protection of the foliage keeping her concealed.

Drug Countdown: 3/4
    Provision Countdown: 6/6

Stats:
    Constitution: D

Chakra: 45/180
    Clone 1: 45/180
    Clone 2: 45/180
    Clone 3: 45/180
    Precog charge: 2/2

Drugs:

Provisions:

Limit Break Points

Akari Chinoike
    Akari Chinoike

Post by Akari Chinoike Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:27 pm

What was the stupidest thing in the world when your partner tells you that she heard one of them talking about a bijuu and assumes one of them is a jinchuriki? Walk the fuck up to the assumed Jinchuriki in the middle of a forest with no supervision in an exam where 'accidents' can happen and say anything at all about their potential status as a demon container, that's what. So it would be safe to say that Shinsui wasn't planning on going down that particular conversational path. When the short one called out that she knew he was there, and...offered food? He shook his head at that point, another of the stupidest things in the world to do was accept food from a potential enemy. Dosing oneself and ones partner with the antidote was quite simple and if some idiot fell for it then they basically deserved the dose of poison they got.

Shinsui still wouldn't stop though..He'd just keep walking calmly on, speaking as he did. "It's good to know you know I don't mean any harm. I've always wanted to meet a psychic, tell me, do you see me getting your relic in the near future?" He'd ask with a joking tone. He'd make no threatening movements, and stop when he was near them, he would be standing about 3 feet from them both when he stopped walking and still wouldn't make a threatening gesture. He still looked immaculate in his suit, that damage wouldn't accumulate for another day or two, and so his black suit and red overcoat looked as if he was simply walking down the street. He'd nod his head in greeting, not moving to shake hands or anything. "Shinsui of Konoha, a pleasure." He would say, introducing himself to the two ladies. "You're correct in your statement of me not meaning harm, I will be honest and inform you that my partner is nearby, watching my back in case either of you try to attack me, but we'd rather settle this peaceably as well." He would say, confirming Miyu's statement from before.

To be honest, it was a true too, there was no use in expending valuable chakra this early on if they could help it. He was more than willing to talk, but he was also more than willing to defend himself and his partner if they tried to renege on a deal, or simply try to attack them before one was made. "So, let us assume my earlier jest about me leaving with your relic 'wasn't' a joke. What would your answer be ladies?" He would ask, this time a tone of simply curiosity rather than jest. "Moreover, what would the price for such a thing occurring, that is my teammate and I leaving safely with both relic, be?" He would specify, ensuring that no clever wordplay could be used to try to justify something shady.

Drug Countdown: 3/4

Stats:

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:20 am

The twins listened to his words the first part was odd, the way he spoke but they could also tell he wasn't being totally honest in the first part of his statement. He certainly wanted them to hand over the relic, but they were sure he would try to negotiate. As he continued to speak he finally said he wanted them to hand it over, but he also asked what it would take so he was willing to do a trade. The twins could only smile they had a good idea, get DNA from both of them, they had n clue if they had a bloodline or not but this could provide something much more valuable than passing the exam.

"We would like a few drops of blood from both you and your partner, it's a peaceful solution you get the relic and we get something possible useful for our medical experiments. It seems like a very fair trade, what do you say it won't be a massive amount of blood, simply enough for some testing for things we plan to develop."

They would continue to smile and wait for his answer, either way even if neither had a bloodline they could test how to make their cells work to destroy or even completely take over another person's body. A hostile takeover by cells seemed like a fun idea, or complete destruction of them at a cellular level would leave not even a body behind. They would wait to see how Miyu responded but they were sure she would realize just what they were thinking, who knew maybe one of them had a very valuable bloodline.

Stats:

Signature:
    Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:16 pm

Miyu would look as if she were focusing on the dark haired man as she gave Yui a telepathic ping, 4 people are surrounding us. Not to far outside of the range when I pretended to be shocked. So thankfully they think my range is shorter than it actually is ... can't get a good  read on their emotions right now, but we're surrounded. Give me a moment and I can tell you, still ... 80 meters out, might need you to buy me time if things go south ... hopefully it won't though.

It was what the two before her said next that gave her pause. She did know how to do Fuuin well, and of course this could be useful for both of them. Looking at Shinsui she'd give a small bow, "Actually, if you can give 2 pints each, I'll throw in my Uzumaki blood. We have an ability where a Pint of our blood will heal minor to moderate wounds and replenish a bit of spiritual energy ... so a pint from both, and you both gain a pint. Sounds fair to me. You give us some blood, and let us leave alive, you both get some Holy Blood to heal you in the next stage of the Exams.

"That is more than reasonable, although Yui, well need to split the specimens 50 - 50. Since I'll be giving blood for the cause. As for you Shinsui, you're from Konoha? Then I'm sure you've heard all about the Uzumaki, and know about my Clan's history."

Of course that was a bluff. She only knew bits and pieces of her own history, but she did have a large chunk of clan Jutsu known, and she did know that her clan were used for something-something Biju. Hopefully if this turned rough, a human would be weaker than a Biju. And hopefully that would sell that it was Miyu who was the Jinchuriki, rather than the Twins.  

Don't worry Shukaku-San, I'd never use my chains on a Biju. I learned it to save my sister Midori-Nee when her curse causes her to go into a raging monster bent on killing things around her. Until the curse recedes. I'd never hurt a Biju, you all are too awesome and so much better than humans.

[8]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Taiga
    Taiga

Character File

Post by Taiga Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:38 am

Taiga was getting tired of waiting. She wanted to kick Shinsui for wasting time with such a vague question instead of getting to the point. The two girls were sick and degenerate, requesting a pint of their blood. There were plenty wrong with her request, the most obvious being letting them carry out such a procedure when they were the enemy. But a pint of blood was quite a bit to lose. Especially during the survival exam where resources were limited. Taiga especially would be weakened for the remainder of the days. Something she couldn't afford.

Just demand the relic already. Taiga thought spitefully, her mood changing as the drug began to settle in. She could feel her muscles contract and with the muscle growth came easier movement. In addition her food was digested giving her a heartier constitution. For the moment she felt almost unstoppable.

All of the Taigas formed eight hand signs in quick succession allowing her chakra to build up internally. She held the last hand sign, which was the Tiger, to stall the technique's activation while waiting for Shinsui's cue. Taiga dispelled the clone furthest from her as the other two moved towards the former clone's position to fill in the gaps. Taiga's original and the clones would be in a triangle formation now surrounding the confrontation from the same distance.

Drug Countdown: 4/4
    Provision Duration: 1/20

Stats:
    Constitution: D -> C (Provision)

Chakra: 60/180
    Clone 1: 60/180
    Clone 2: 60/180
    Precog Ready: 0/2

Drug:

Provision:

Limit Break Points

Akari Chinoike
    Akari Chinoike

Post by Akari Chinoike Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:20 am

The thought of giving blood to anyone who wasn't a registered doctor who was doing a legitimate test was sickening. What did they want with it? Could they use it against him in some nefarious way? Track him with it? So that they could ambush him and Taiga later on when their guards were down? That'd be the shinobi was to do things at least. It was sneaky, brutal, and might work. Except they asked him to say yes for his partner too, which he couldn't do. He might've given his blood by itself if they asked it only of him, but the fact that they demanded it from Taiga too in exchange for the relic was simply out of the question when she couldn't answer effectively. His hand would instinctively have moved behind his back in nervous tension, would they attack him immediately if he said no? He wasn't sure, but he had no choice but the test it. The now hidden hand would form a one handed seal in preparation. He wouldn't like doing this if it was required, but he might not have a choice.

"While I find the demand sick and wrong, and I question what in the world I'd want with the blood of anyone, I couldn't say yes for my partner. If you asked for mine alone, I might have agreed, for that decision would rest solely with me and it would be my risk to take. However I can't let you force me to agree to such a thing for my partner. So here's the deal, I don't accept those terms, so give me the relic, now." He would say, his voice staying neutral, he didn't want them to think he was about to attack them. The last thing he needed was for them to jump the gun and shoot first. 'Cmon Shinsui think, you're close range, but are you fast enough? Or will they tear you apart if you try to attack them? What's Taiga doing? By the Sage I really need to learn some kind of sensory ability like pinkie here has.' He would think as he began to work to control his emotions, he was nervous of what was to come.

Stats:

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:24 am

The twins would listen to the man that seemed disgusted, he had no idea they were medical shinobi or he wouldn't question why they wanted some blood. Still, he seemed to be protective of this partner he had lurking, it was likely she had clones as Miyu had told her they had several people around them. Clones while useful also had a fatal flaw only took one hit to disperse them. He went from wanting to barter to downright demanding as anger filled the twins they would begin to laugh at the situation.

"So instead of negotiations, you threaten us, that's a  grave mistake on your part, had you asked nicely it might have been possible. We are quite angry now, and if you walked up to us you must have confidence you can handle anything we throw at you, let us try this again, you give us two liters of your blood, your partner won't have to and you get what you want and I get what I want for medical experiments. You see the reason I want the blood is for testing purposes, we like to see how we can break down cells, we like to see how we can harm a person more, we love the look of pain and suffering. That is why we want your blood, to see how we can push our limits in research."

She was cautious and ready to act if she needed to, the beast inside wanted so badly to destroy this man but for now, she kept in him and herself in check. She had to remain calm or risk losing control and allowing the beast out into the world. They hoped Miyu knew her thoughts if he even twitched they hoped Miyu would react and protect them. His partner was likely either an archer or ninjutsu user, she likely was weak physically so if possible it would be best to get close to her and shut her down by force. The multiple clones made this harder, as the ground their teeth if they had learned how to use magnet fully before this part of the exam they could crush her with ease.

Stats:

Signature:
    Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:45 am

Miyu sensed the other's hostility, and the disgust and slowly shifting hostility of the shinobi before them. As the Twins talked, Miyu mentally mapped what needed to be done, while keeping her eyes down and body non-threatening. There was no need for extraneous movement now, the Twins might think that the one before them could be reasoned with, but Miyu? She had spent the last several years surrounded by hostility and disgust. She knew from experience that things were going to turn ugly, and she had no desire to wait any longer.

With barely a twitch from her 4 chains would shoot out at A Rank Speed, two slamming into the shinobi quickly wrapping him up in their S++ hardness bindings, sealing away his chakra and negating his movements, while two others would wrap themselves in a pile of chains around them forming a protective barrier (Not the X Rank Barrier, just a Dome-Pile of S++ Chains.)

She'd then at full speed, bring the Shinobi's head to the dome, and repeat the actions until she felt his consciousness stop. She had the guess that he was a strong one, and didn't want to take any chances. As she heard the Twins say he had confidence that he could take whatever they threw at him,  and after hearing she was an Uzumaki, well, he must have been very strong indeed. Strong enough that she couldn't take chances.

So she'd focus on repairing the chains if they got too dented or banged up, and would bang away at his skull until they knocked him out. Then she'd be prepared to use his body as a club to bat at the sniper and her clones.

Turning to the twins she'd say telepathically, We can get their blood and relics after we've defeated them, but I couldn't risk him attacking, you don't want to show off your full strength, and at the moment, they think that I'm the Biju. At least if they are really from Konoha. So let me deal with them, and you can hold back until they're unconscious and I'll need your help to heal them up after taking what we want from them.

[9]

-1 CP UA.
    - 20 CP  Adamantine Sealing Chains.
    _____

172 CP

Adamantine Sealing Chains:
    - Seals Chakra on Contact.
    - S++ Hardness.
    - Requires X Str to Break
    - A Rank Speed.

----------

(Repeatedly banging Shinsui's head (S++) against the chains (S++) going at A Rank Speed.)
    Need Xur to Calc the damage this is doing to Shinsui.

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:11 am