Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Exhibition Match: Genin VS Kage.

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Exhibition Match: Genin VS Kage. Empty Exhibition Match: Genin VS Kage.

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:08 am

Mission:

‘Well, this will go oh so wonderfully’ Calis would think to himself as he arrived at the academy in the morning. Class had just started a bit ago but they wouldn’t be ready for him and whoever he was supposed to ‘fight’ for a bit yet. Clad in his normal attire, Calis wore a black shihakusho with a white haori over it. The symbol for Kirigakure was etched into the back of the haori. White Kenseikan decorated his hair. His headband was tied around him arm, the metal gleaming in the morning sun. Black shinobi combat boots rounded out the appearance and with that he would be ready to face the day, for the most part.

‘I just hope whoever I’m fighting doesn’t push me to reveal my Magnet Release.’ He would think to himself as he waited. It was one of his better kept secrets, by that, only Chigetsu knew of his capability with the powers of magnetism. With the chuunin exams coming up, he intended to keep it that way so that he could utilize it as a trump card that no one knew about. An ‘Ace in the Hole’ if you will. However his shinobi prowess without his Magnetism was subpar at best. He needed to become much more rounded out if he were to maintain the hidden nature of his abilities. Not only that, but he didn’t want to rely on those abilities either. It would have to be something he worked on. He would need to learn more Earth and Wind jutsu, maybe pick up some Kenjutsu too. For now though, he only had what he had. Which was only a few ninjutsu under his belt, none of which were particularly powerful.

The mission today was to have an exhibition match with another shinobi for the academy students. There weren’t any real rules to the match, as the students would be protected by the teachers. It was meant to be an ‘inspiring’ performance that would demonstrate what kind of capabilities they could gain if they worked hard. He however wasn’t sure if he was capable of giving such a performance. Even if he used his Magnet Release, it wasn’t like the students could use it. Maybe his partner would be able to be more impressive. Whoever they might be.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

Exhibition Match: Genin VS Kage. Empty Re: Exhibition Match: Genin VS Kage.

Post by Hana Kaguya Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:10 am

Hana was called back in again for another C-rank mission. Before she became Mizukage she used to hate the grind of doing missions. She was a lazy soul ever since she became Chuunin. Only recently had she been digging to find the energy to get back in shape. Especially now as the leader of Kirigakure did she have some sort of duty to act as the village’s first defense. It wasn’t easy for her to internalize the duty she had. Hana was a lot happier being the background ninja in the military, running simple errands and doing henchman things. This was because she hardly had a moral compass. Especially at work. When it came to killing people, sabotaging, or any of that nitty gritty stuff she generally did the job without a second thought. But of course as a leader of a village that sort of mentality was not so easily enforced. Hana needed conviction and her own moral compass. Kirigakure needed to stand for something. And of course this didn’t work well in her favor after having her name plastered on live television regarding her raid in the Land of Iron. This not only painted a large target on her back and gave her an insane amount of attention, but in the end it made Kirigakure look like the bad guys.

The thought buzzed in her mind, but she tried her best to suppress it. Approaching the academy she’d open the doors and make her way inside and back out the other end to the courtyard. The spectators were already seated and there stood her opponent in the training ground. It was some no-name Genin she had never need nor heard of. “Oh great.” She’d make her way into the training grounds as the spectators clapped as the Mizukage’s appearance.

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:10 am

His opponent arrived and it was…’The Mizukage?!’ He would internally scream as she made her way into the training grounds. He would maintain a cool, and calm appearance. However inside he was already a wreck. ‘If she’s my opponent I won’t have any options. I’ll have to show my bloodline. Lord have mercy, I’ll have to show all these people, and kids. Word will spread and I’ll lose that very same advantage I’d been hoping to maintain.’ He would think to himself as he internally stressed. Is this what Chigetsu felt like all day every day? God how did she manage to get through it all? He would maintain a calm breathing exercise as he began to turn the ground underneath the first layer of earth into sand. Creating a tool for him to use without giving away the game as it were. The training grounds were spacious enough that he could fight without worry, and the teachers in the stands, evenly spaced to ensure protection could be given to any student swiftly, would ensure the safety of their charges.

Of course that didn’t mean he’d start laying out mass area fire jutsu. Even if he knew any fire jutsu. However no one would be in danger of his sand. He would have to be careful, and he would have to start trying to get some of his jutsu thoughts to work if he was going to make a good impression upon his village leader. Something he was very intent on doing if he could manage it. There were plenty of ideas in his head, most probably done by others who held similar talents in the past. However he had yet to test any of them. So, with his meager arsenal of jutsu. As well as an intent that roughly translates to ‘Make shit up as we go’ Calis prepared himself mentally to have an exhibition match with the fucking Mizukage. ‘Wonderful.’ He thought as he performed a respectful bow to the woman. “Good morning Mizukage-Sama. I was not expecting to be facing you this morning.” He would say in greeting, hoping he didn’t sound too nervous.

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Hana saw the boy turn around and greet her with the same honorifics that irked her that everybody defaulted to. She found it a very odd dynamic that it was only until a week ago did people start kissing her ass. Before she was ‘crowned’ Kage she was just Hana, and she honestly preferred it that way. She grew up with a fairly humble background. She wasn’t raised with silver spoons or any of that nonsense. She liked the lazy mediocre life that she had as a regular Jounin. But she realized that everything couldn’t be in her favor. Perhaps after some time the village would raise a strong enough ninja to fill in her role and she could step down as a Jounin Commander or something. There was no way she could see herself as head strategist.

She’d stop a few meters away from the boy in the training arena as the cheering slowly began to subside and the proctor of the match began giving some introduction to the people. Hana didn’t really pay attention. She was more interested in who her opponent was. She honestly didn’t know if he was a Genin or even Jounin. “Right. Just call me Hana if you need anything. I don’t do that ‘sama’ or ‘Mizukage’ thing.”

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:10 am

Her brusque response was not what he was expecting from the woman who led the village in all things. However he would nod in acquiescence to her request “Hana then, very well, my name is Calis. I hope I can make this interesting for you.” He would say the proctor began to go down introductions. Obviously Hana got the better introduction, it was hard to talk up a genin no matter how good they were after all. However some of the students did indeed recognize him from when they tried to hide from him and Chigetsu in the school. They looked on with excited glee in their features, whether that was from knowing he was about to get his overly tall ass kicked. Or because they wanted to watch the Mizukage fight, or both, he wasn’t sure.

‘Calis Kazehana is a genin who graduated from here only a few months ago and is already going to be cutting his teeth in the upcoming Chuunin Exams. Will this match prove to him once and for all that he’s ready? Or will Hana Kaguya, our Mizukage, judge him, and find him lacking?” He would ask the students, obvious delight upon his features at getting to give the students a bit of a show. Calis didn’t mind, it gave him time to figure out a way to survive past the first three seconds against this woman. ‘I could try to utilize the magnetic forces to fly on a cloud of sand, that might allow me to keep out of her reach.’ He would think as he nodded his head to himself. The technique would theoretically be extremely simple. Basically utilizing the same control over his element that he normally would, only with him standing on it. A basic plan in mind, he would wait for the fight to begin.

Desert Suspension Learned

Stats:

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

The boy introduced himself as Calis, which was something she didn’t immediately pick up on at first. It was an uncommon name, but not entirely unique. When the announcer spoke of his full name it finally clicked with her. “Oh yeah, you’re the delivery boy. The one I hired a month ago or something. I’m surprised you are also a ninja. I wasn’t really paying attention to the background.” With the new acquired knowledge of Calis being a Genin she knew that she had to probably tone back her power quite significantly. It would be a brutal display for her to go all out on the boy and probably qualify her for murder under disparity of power. Not only that but she didn’t find any joy in beating down somebody weaker than her. Everybody was ‘weak’ at some point and it would be incredibly arrogant for her to ridicule or rip of people while they were still in the developmental phase of thing.

After the announcer was finished the fight would begin between the two ninja. Hana found it hard to figure out what to do. Using Taijutsu would be unfair unless she pulled her punches significantly. And that would be quite obvious to the spectators and Calis. But what other choice did she have? She was sure the spectators weren’t expecting an even bout between the two of them after the announcer told each of their ranks. She figured she could just give a solid effort and keep Calis on her toes. That would probably be for the bet. Hana reached into her holster and flung two shuriken at the boy while keeping her posture low. She was expecting him to react and counter effectively. Unlike Chigetsu this boy came from a different background.

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:11 am

“I am indeed the delivery boy you hired, as well as a shinobi. I needed the extra cash. So I found work as best I could. I figured working as a delivery boy would be easy enough to allow me time to train and become stronger.” He would say, his explanation probably unnecessary but there none the less. The moment the fight began, Calis would attempt to bring his jutsu to fruition. He’d call the sand he’d created up from beneath the surface and stood upon a cloud of it more than large enough to carry him. The mobile sand platform would raise him into the air. The shuriken flying below the platform as it rose him into the sky. From here he has the advantage of the high ground and he rose to a height of thirty meters and began to control the rest of his sand to begin to assault Hana. It only moved at a speed of D tier but it would put pressure on her to move hopefully.

With that going on, he would begin to consider the next jutsu he should try to use. This one was much more difficult to utilize than simply floating around on a platform of sand. He’d begin to form the sand into large constructs, ten meters tall and proportionately wide. Forming a large pyramid, a cube, and a rectangle. The three constructs would form at a slower speed than he would like but they would allow him to assault her from multiple angles with large constructs of sand that would hit fairly hard. It was a complicated technique, due to their size. Although a wonderful weapon if he could utilize it properly. The sand would move sluggishly and slowly form the shapes. First the pyramid, the geometrically perfect form would float within the air over their heads. Then the cube would come, forming as well and becoming geometrically perfect as its form finished as well. Finally the rectangle, a shape as simple as the cube, if longer would complete its formation. All three would form near each other and fifteen meters over Hana’s form.

183 toward Iron Sand Gathering

Stats:

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:11 am

From what Hana could tell Calis displayed much more confidence than Chigetsu already having stated his name and introduced himself to Hana outright without stuttering or making a fool of himself. Now it was Hana’s job to see if that confidence was genuine or simply a facade to appear well in front of an audience. If he was genuine she could very much consider him for a Jounin, but only time would tell. After all the boy had a lot of growth required before he could be considered for Jounin. But a Jounin was a much more unique position to be in versus Chuunin. A Jounin required natural leadership abilities and trust above all else.

As the shuriken raced towards Calis she noticed the boy suddenly beginning to ascend into the sky. The cause of this was due to sand he was apparently manipulating. Hana was impressed to see such an advanced ability to come out of a Genin. Kirigakure owned an exclusive similar to that, however the ability came from manipulating water over sand. The technique lacked overall finesse, however, as his control over the sand was fairly poor. He moved slow and the torrent of sand approach her was equally shabby. She’d take a step and throw a kunai with an explosive tag at the platform he was standing on. It was slow almost ensuring a hit on Hana’s end.

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

As he began to form the sand constructs Hana would take a step to the side and whip out a kunai with an exploding tag. He would continue his progress, able to move and react without having to stop the jutsu. The moment the kunai left her hand he would rise up higher from his original position, going up another ten meters before the kunai could reach the position he’d been at. Then he would begin to spin the ponderously sized geometrical objects and send them careening toward Hana. First came the pyramid, spinning around and round as he fell down from above her head to attempt to hit her. The impact with the ground wouldn’t diffuse the form, rather it would smash into the ground with stunning force (A) as he began to control the other two shapes to move toward her as well. Traveling to smash into her with the same level of force, albeit, at a slower speed.

As this occurred Calis would gather more sand to him, putting them between Hana and himself, but not making the masses of them thick enough to obstruct vision. Should this happen successfully, he would begin to try out another technique. Which effectively changed the magnetic charge on him and the mass of sand before him to repel, shooting the particles forward at an incredible rate and force. Making them akin to bullets more than simple grains of sand. This technique was about as difficult as Iron Sand Gathering, but in a different way. This one would require him to maintain different magnetic charges on himself and the particles he was firing, and nothing else. If he changed the charge on the ones he was standing on, he’d be without his mode of transportation.

His hope that with his Iron Sand Gathering keeping her busy, Iron Sand Drizzle would fire at her and keep her on her toes. Potentially causing her to find a way to take this a bit seriously if he could manage it. That would be a nice feather in his cap as he’d only graduated a month or so ago. ‘It’s so nice that none of these jutsu have seals.’ He would think as he finished gathering the particles and changing their charge. Firing them off at her position after the pyramid stuck the ground.

228 for Iron Sand Drizzle
    477 for Iron Sand Gathering

Stats:

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Hana watched as her kunai soared straight towards Calis’ platform while he prepared his counter attack. She was unsure if he failed to acknowledge it or if he felt it wasn’t important enough to deal with. The pyramid posed a threat to Hana, though, as she could tell by the sheer mass of it that it had incredible stopping power. Even to somebody as hearty as herself she would rather avoid getting crushed. Plus she didn’t want to risk getting sand anywhere on her body. She had not showered for two days and she still had an extra day or two in her before she did. Getting sand on her body would force her to take a bath. To make matters worse she can’t recall if she had clean clothes or not. This meant she needed to reuse a set or do laundry, which was very unlikely.

The technique he used was intimidating but lacked speed and thus overall effectiveness. They were essentially giant wrecking balls which had good utility but currently no combat effectiveness. She figured that given time this would be corrected as he trained to be a better ninja. But she now she continued to step back and clear the space between her and the sand. Taking a leap back she held the Tiger hand sign which activated the explosive tag stuck in the boy’s platform. The reaction would destroy the sandy platform and force him into freefall which throwing him on his ass. The platform absorbed the heat and shrapnel but concussion force was inevitable.

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

The explosion that rocked the platform would surprise him completely. It would appear he had simply lost line of sight of the kunai and though it passed by harmlessly underneath, when really, it was stuck on his mode of transportation. The beginning of freefall would be obvious, before he controlled the sand from the ground to rise up in another platform and catch him about twenty meters from the ground. As this occurred his pyramid would still be falling toward the ground, smashing into it with A tier power and the other two constructs would quickly be forgotten as with his lapse in concentration due to the tag, they would cease to hold their form. He’d rise himself into the air once more, putting fifty meters of distance between her and him this time so he could ensure he had enough space to avoid anymore flung knives.

Then he would begin to gather the particles once more into the barrage he had intended to use before. The process much faster since he had done it previously and the particles hadn’t had time to fall to the earth. He would need to work on his concentration if he wanted to make sure of such things in real combat. Or find a way to defend against attacks like that. Once the particles were gathered he would activate his Iron Sand Drizzle and fire the multitude of grains into effective bullets straight toward Hana, all of them moving with A tier force and A tier speed. The barrage would move toward her swiftly as he began to consider what jutsu he might want to try to utilize next.

Iron Sand Gathering Learned
    Iron Sand Drizzle 356

Stats:

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

It didn’t take Hana long to realize that Calis was a dedicated long range fighter. He had an entire display going on with his sand technique which made the spectators coo at his adept control of the attacks. Despite having fallen a bit and taken some minor blast damage he was in relatively good shape and continued his assault on Hana. She dodged as expected letting the pyramid fall before her, however Calis’ next attack would prove a lot more difficult to negotiate. Hana expected a barrage of sorts given his preparations. Before Calis he formed a wall of small, bullet-sized projectiles as they were rigged towards the Kaguya.

Hana’s response was her number one defense. Immediately before her she materialized a water mirror using her own chakra and the bit of moisture in the air to form. This allowed full coverage as the mirror itself was canted at an angle to compensate for Calis’ height. As the bullets rained down the barrage would be met with an equally countering barrage of bullets. They’d splatter against each other and the entire attack rendered useless. Once the bullets stopped raining upon Hana she cancelled the technique giving her view of Calis. Soon it would be her time to counter attack.

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

As the strange mirror like shield of watch coalesced between Calis and Hana the airborne young man would raise an inquisitive eyebrow. That was an odd looking jutsu, and he wondered what it does for a brief moment because it fired back exact copies of his own incoming fire. He would stand there on his platform shocked for a moment at the display before getting his ass into gear and moving to counter. With their line of sight blocked for the moment she might not be expecting another attack from the air. Or rather, not one from a different angle of approach. So he would form his sand into large clumps in the air above her, and the moment the mirror fell they would unleash their payload. It would effectively rain sand bullets, moving at only B levels of speed and force. However they would cover a forty meter area, obviously avoiding the crowds. They would fall from ten meters above Hana’s head and he would utilize the time it bought to practice another jutsu.

The shield of sand of an incredible versatile technique in concept, able to defend him and even attack close range fighters. He could even utilize it at speeds he wouldn’t normally be able to maintain too. Which made it perfect for someone like Hana, who if he let get too close, would metaphorically tear him limb from limb without any resistance. He would begin to channel chakra into his particles, willing them to act as a remote danger sensor and first line of defense. The first part was the hardest as he had to basically make it think that anything approaching him was an enemy intent to harm him so it could do the job it needed to do for the second part. Which was move fast and get in the way of whatever that thing might be. This one might take more effort than others to use properly, but he fully intended to have this jutsu down and have an ultimate defense under his belt before this was done.

Sand Hail 175
    Shield of Sand 170

Stats:

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:12 am

Calis attempted to change his attack maneuver by utilizing the same technique except directly above Hana. His efforts would be futile as she prepared the same counter to his attack. Directly above her head she’d materialize a three meter diameter mirror of water. The water had the same properties as before showing a mirror reflection of the technique Calis was about to cast on down upon her. When the bullets got within range the mirror fired a barrage of bullets the same as Calis’ was meeting them face to face and nullifying his technique entirely. When the bullet barrage failed a second time the water mirror would burst into a sparkling mist. Hana could practically do this all day if she wanted to. Anything powerful enough that Calis needed to land a strike on Hana could be remedied with a technique having far cheaper cost. If he tried anything weaker to conserve energy she could just counter attack.

Hana was done playing games, though. She figured she could get some entertainment out of the Genin instead of deflecting his simple attacks. Hana performed four hand signs in quick succession while kneading her chakra within her stomach. At the completion of her last hand sign the chakra became water before being streamed from her house in a high power torrent. The water bullet technique moved at fairly impressive speeds (B) before threatening to target the boy. Hana had a theory the water could sabotage his sand manipulation by turning it into mud.

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:12 am

It would appear the sand hail wouldn’t work either, the grainy rain of particles would again by blocked from hitting Hana by that odd mirror that formed before. Coalescing once more into being above her head and blocking the particles directly above her. The rest however would continue, the technique did in fact cover a forty meter area and the mirror was only three meters in diameter. That told him it could only block what was in the mirrors reflection. This would result in sand now being everywhere around Hana. Which would be his ideal situation, as he could now attack from anywhere around her. Her four hand seals would spawn a torrent of water that was, well, easily avoided. B tier speed or no, he could see it coming for him and he simply rose his platform up a bit, having it be just a bit out of range of the technique coming for him. He had increased the distance between them to fifty meters before after all.

His new elevation would ensure the water torrent wouldn’t strike either him or his platform as he began to work out the necessary chakra to utilize the shield of sand. As this occurred the sand surrounding Hana would begin to move and flow, moving toward her at their sluggish speed. If it grabbed her, he could try out another technique that could shatter bones. He figured his leader could handle such a jutsu easily enough so she would be perfect to test it on. The shield of sand technique though was a tougher jutsu to crack than most. For it was meant to be utilized as an autonomous defense from any angle. The speed in which it could defend it’s user with was subject to the amount of chakra put into the jutsu. However it’s defensive properties depended on both the chakra used and the material the user chose to utilize. With just his sand, he couldn’t expect to block anything major without some serious chakra cost. However if he could get a different material, then he would have a solid change of defending against a great many attacks indeed.

Sand Hail Learned
    360 to Shield of Sand
    Iron Sand Drizzle 356

Stats:

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

The Water Bullet was met with a rather easy counter, however Hana didn’t rely on the C-rank water technique to do all the work. Given the range between them she felt she was nearing the maximum range of the technique, and she was correct. The water hit the fifty meter mark and simply fountained after that releasing a sparkling shower as it splashed the audience and partly Hana. Calis veered just out of her technique’s range to give him the advantage. Hana was partly worried about his safety, however, seeing how high he decided to take himself. Genin generally can’t handle falling from such incredible heights. A Kaguya on the other hand is blessed with incredibly tough bone and naturally higher durability.

Calis attempted to move his sand in around Hana but she was unwilling to play in his field any longer. Certainly Hana had long range capability, however her technique were generally over the top and would result in casualties. Not only that, but she had to be mindful that she was fighting a Genin and not another Jounin. If she were fortunate enough to land a hit it would likely be fatal for the boy. This gave Hana the option of Taijutsu, something she was well rehearsed and very capable of pulling punches. Crouching low she’d lunge vertically at incredible speeds (A+) clenching her fist and throwing a solid uppercut (A++) into his platform. This would force the sand platform to splattering and compromise the integrity of it entirely leaving both Hana and Calis in a free fall state from fifty meters in the air

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

As he began to figure out how to work his shield of sand, his chakra took a deep hit as the jutsu activated. The sand would begin to act as a defensive barrier, coming to his aid as the white haired kage leapt from the ground. The sand would take the defensive properties of S grade, with a speed of S grade as well. Moving to defend him and his platform from her attack. The defensive properties of the barrier would be incredibly effective, but cost far more chakra than he was comfortable with normally. He’d have to work on either his reserves, or making the jutsu more effective for a lower cost. The barrier would defend against the attack handedly and Hana would find herself falling back toward the ground alone. ‘This is certainly a useful jutsu to have.’ He would think as he began his counter toward the woman who should be falling toward the ground now.

Another blast of Iron Sand Drizzle, would meet the woman as she went toward the earth. The viciously fast and powerful particles would bullet down, striking with A grade power and A grade speed. Each grain an effective projectile on it’s own, the barrage of them would be a deadly threat to anyone. Providing wondrous covering fire, or a lethal jutsu on it’s own. Most of these techniques were incredibly useful as they didn’t require seals. A barrage of deadly projectiles like Drizzle allowed for was far more useful and underestimated for it’s sheer effectiveness.

Shield of Sand Learned
    Iron Sand Drizzle 451

Stats:

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Hana watched as the loose sand the boy was standing on solidified into something similar to sandstone, being hard-packed. Hana’s knuckles felt it too as she clashed with the platform with her knuckles. It was a very painless experience given her bone structure and durability, but it was an obstacle she had to face in order to take down Calis. Feeling her fist make contact with the solid she knew she had to improvise on the spot. Hana’s other hand touched the bottom of the sand platform where she was. Sending her chakra into it she developed a grip using the Tree Climbing Technique to essentially ‘hang on’ to the bottom. Knowing the sand was something Calis could control she didn’t have the intention to stay there indefinitely.

Throwing her legs forward she’d utilize the momentum to swing from under the platform to the top performing a quick somersault to position herself facing Calis on both feet. She would engage him directly utilizing her Taijutsu to the fullest. Taking a step forward she cocked her right arm back and threw a straight palm strike to his abdomen (A+ Coor and Str). Her goal was to throw the boy off his platform.

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

The woman was fast, and she didn’t pull punches it would seem. However Calis would still be maintaining his Shield of Sand and that same sand would arise to defend him from the assault once more. The particles rising at S tier speed and defense as she flipped up onto the platform to attack him. Of course due to her movements the Iron Sand Drizzle technique would miss, becoming useless as it rained down upon the ground, barraging the earth with intense force and causing dust and sand alike to rise from the impacts of the bullets. Now however would come his own counter attack to her assault.

Concentrating for a moment, he’d use more of the sand from his platform, adding more from the ground at a slower rate to make sure he still had the ability to maintain his flight profile. He would bring the sand up into an attempt to cocoon his opponent into a sand prison. The sand would move much slower than her, but the immediate threat would hopefully cause her to make a tactical retreat from an area where he would reign supreme. The sand binding prison could hold the strongest of individuals at bay, providing an S grade binding that she would need to exceed to break out of. From there, he could utilize another jutsu to cause massive injury.

Iron Sand Drizzle Learned
    Sand Binding Prison 119

Stats:

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:13 am

As Hana assaulted Calis she noticed the platform began to move again, and by move she meant streams of sand. It appears he broke his sand armor technique over the platform to utilize the sand from it for some sort of counter attack technique. Hana could utilize a stomp to destroy the platform there but she was set on taking the battle out of the sky and put Calis in a much more vulnerable position. She learned from this encounter that she probably shouldn’t play with her food despite how helpless and weak they may be. Letting Calis get in such an advantageous position actually made Hana have to think about her next move set, something she doesn’t typically have to do against Genin.

But by in large Calis was still a very low threat. Hana restrained her regular technique significantly due to spectators, and if she wanted to bring out exclusive technique or her own restricted technique the fight would’ve been over long ago. Overall she felt Taijutsu made for a better show instead of squashing a Genin with some overpowered technique. She continued her linear path towards Calis before the sand became a threat to entangle her just moments before she encountered him. Hana would take a small leap over Calis performing a flip in the air. It was during this flip where she hooked both arms under Calis’ armpits. Using the momentum of her flip she’d sling the boy over the edge of the platform away from his safety nest and down towards the ground.

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:13 am

Throwing him off his platform was useful in this regard, as since he flew down toward the ground. The sand he had been bringing up to add to the platform, would simply become a new one. Maintaining his flight as he moved under the profile of the first platform, only twenty meters below it. As he did this, the original platform would begin to rise up around Hana in its entirety, moving to capture her in the prison he had wanted to catch her in originally. Should it succeed, the kage would find herself caught in a sand prison that would require immense strength to break out of. The likes of which most would be unable to overcome. It was the same technique as before, the Sand Binding Prison jutsu. Should Hana find herself caught in it Calis would be in a solid position to cause some serious damage.

During this time he could utilize hold his new platforms position directly beneath to original mass that had been his platform. The one Hana had just thrown him from, and the one she still stood upon. This would provide him a bit of cover from any counter attack from her. All the while, his defensive Shield of Sand would still be up, allowing himself to defend against her powerful strikes.

Now he would begin to try to utilize his chakra to generate more sand at a much more massive rate, giving himself more of his preferred tool in this spar. Should this work he’d find literal tons more sand at his beck and call. He had been working on this in his spare time. His Particle Generation technique would allow him to do exactly what the technique said, make copies of the grains of particles, generating more and more at a viciously swift pace. All of the particles would generate around him, giving him an immediately at hand weapon or defensive measure to utilize.

Sand Binding Prison Learned
    Particle Generation 104

Stats:

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

The original platform continued to move towards Hana after she successfully slung Calis overhead and towards the ground. It would be a fairly moderate journey in the speed of battle taking a few seconds at most giving Calis enough time to prepare his remedy. She didn’t intend to let Calis off so easy, though, given the effort she went through to remove him from his platform. To suggest Hana would just let the boy descend towards the earth and crash into the ground would be anti-climatic. Bending her knees she’d spring straight towards Calis at her maximum speed while utilizing her lunging technique (A+) to beeline towards the boy as he fell. He attempted to use his sand manipulation to help cushion his fall and later provide another platform to lay on but Hana’s speed was vastly superior that she would make contact before he could.

Extending her right leg out she’d send her heel into the boy’s torso just below his sternum driving her weight, strength, and momentum behind her attack. The result would likely throw the boy down straight into his cushion, breaking through that before hitting the ground. He would be saved the fall damage in the end, aside from hitting the ground towards the end, but he’d still be alive. Her kick however served as a powerful offense causing great damage to his body.

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

With her throwing him over the edge, he’d move at a far faster speed toward the ground than he normally would. Reaching the sand coming up to him, he wouldn’t utilize it as a platform though, at least, not fully. The main purpose of these particles would be to continue the usage of his shield of sand jutsu, the technique reaching out to defend him at it’s best speed (S) and defensive power (S). He would cocoon himself in this sand, forming a protective shell around him as he fell and impacted the ground. As he did, he would radiate spike from the shell, at similar speeds and power to the previously stated aspects. This was a far more dangerous position than he would like to be in, for he couldn’t see outside of the dome. He didn’t even know where she would end up and he wasn’t entirely sure how he landed in reference to the crowd. He couldn’t risk hurting anyone else.

So he would do the only thing he could do, and disperse the cocoon while keeping it active as a defense. This would allow him to keep his shield of sand defense up and protect him from attacks. At least, he hoped it would. As it came down he would begin to move through hand seals at his best speed. He had to get through six in all in order to get this jutsu down. He needed to learn how to do this, and this was the best time to learn. So should he be successful in his seals, his chakra would flow out of him and into the surrounding sand and begin replicating it massively. His Particle Generation Jutsu would be useful in the future if he could get his hand on a better material than sand to use. As the jutsu took effect, he’d keep an eye on his opponent, if he could that is.

Particle Generation Learned

Stats:

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Diving down with her leg out she expected to drive the boy into the earth, but that would fail to come true as he cocooned himself with his protective sand technique. To make matters worse the sand protruded some spikes made out of sand, something that was odd for Hana to see. She detected something was up when she saw his chakra focus in the area using her Sensory Technique. What she wasn’t expecting was how fast the spikes protruded from the sand cocoon making her react with urgency instead of her usual calm demeanor. She’d move her leading leg out of the way of a spike glancing off the edge of it. It’d pierce the leather sole of her boot but was met with the iron plating woven between the leather. The iron plate helped deflect the spike just enough to avoid any damage, though it did cause a bit of damage of the iron.

Her body also shifted to avoid any more spikes that would’ve come near her other leg or torso. She was surprised how sharp sand would be honed to as sandstone generally didn’t take on any incredibly sharp or pointy properties given its nature. After narrowly evading the attack taking minimal damage to her armor and clothing she’d kick off the cocoon with her leg clearing space between Calis and herself. Skipping back ten meters away she’d observe the boy in his state keeping her sensor active to gauge his next attack plan.

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Without any form of counter attack to dissolution of his cocoon would be complete and he could once more see all around him. With his seals unanswered five tons of sand would suddenly be created around him as he sent four tons of it forward toward Hana as he left the last of it to fall around him, fodder for more jutsu. Now he would begin to try to capitalize on Hana’s wariness and begin trying to activate another trick he’d thought of. Ensuring the crowd couldn’t be hit by this jutsu. He would begin to manipulate the sand into two masses of opposing magnetic forces. Once that was made, he would force them together, causing them to branch out violently into constantly distributing spikes that branch off irregularly. The jutsu would move toward Hana at a low speed, but the sheer clutter between them would make it difficult for her to get close as the A rank powered spikes branched toward her. The technique would end short of the crowd, but Hana was only ten meters away. It was a deadly jutsu, and he contemplated applying poison to the particles used for it for the sake of ensuring that any hit would be a disabling or ending one. It was a powerful technique, if only he could make it a bit faster. However while he could physically move the particles at varying speeds. He could not do anything about the power of the repelling forces.

Should this technique work it would put a large number of obstacles between Hana and himself, giving him time to act in a manner that best suited him should she move to attack him, or the construct of sand between them.

Iron Sand Method 287

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:04 pm