Welcome Guest! You have made 39 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Let's Talk About Who Dies

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

Let's Talk About Who Dies Empty Let's Talk About Who Dies

Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:09 pm

"Raijin" and his interlocutors had finally arrived at the Miryoku Resort. The Kumo Nin playing the Missing Ninja widened her eyes in surprise as she took in the scale of the resort. It was an opulent and luxurious playplace. Shimiko decided that at some point in her life she'd need to take the twins here. It was a great vacation spot complete with all of the five star amenities one would expect. Unwilling to allow herself to be distracted by the glitz and glamour of the building, she marched right on in. Presumably, the talking, flying, jutsu-casting cat would have arrangements made on the fly. The group would be taken to the Penthouse Suite on the fifth floor. There they would be fed a five course meal on fine silverware. After the meal and relatively pleasant and innocuous chit-chat, Shimiko-Raijin would wipe her mouth and yawn.

She didn't think the food was poisoned and if it were she would have noticed it before ingesting it. ANBU had honed her sense of perception to the degree that poison was less of a legitimate concern and more of a nuisance. The audacity of wasting perfectly good food trying to kill someone! Shimiko understood its necessity but it was her less than favorite method of killing an enemy.

"You sure do know how to pamper your own Neko-sama. Its a shame the people of Kumogakure couldn't be as hospitable as you are now. If I were treated like this once a year, that'd be enough to keep me in your clutches" he laughed heartily.

The talking, flying, jutsu-casting cat was pretty cool. Shimiko decided that she, for the most part, liked the people of Konoha. Kiri had cool peeps too here and there, but ultimately their leadership was fairly rude when they wanted to be. Satori had been a bit of a pompous ass, Tsubaki had refused to even meet with her, and Kyoji had been infuriating to the point where she had seriously considered killing him. However, Konoha's leaders were good people. Kimiko was a bit annoying but justifiably so considering who she had been interacting with. She was also level headed and skilled which was what mattered most in a Jounin Commander. Neko-sama was generous and pleasant. And Seigi ,well, Seigi seemed honest and that was a rare trait in the ninja world. Of course, the fact that he was the mirror image of her brother helped him as well.

Shimiko was in relatively good spirits and she had decided that she'd rather not kill these fine people. Nor would she want to rob them or unjustly deprive them of their exclusives. However, she did have a job to do. Originally it was just one objective but now it became two. The chit-chat had died down and now it was time to get to business.

"So here's my proposition.....I'm willing to become an asset of Konohagakure no Sato. I will directly feed you intelligence on the Society.What we are doing, whom we are interacting with, and where we will strike next. I wouldn't recommend acting on this information in an obvious way because aside from endangering myself, it would only cause the Society to act out more rashly. Honiko is a fickle bitch...she burned down a town of civilians after all. Anyways, that's not all I am offering. I plan on hitting Kirigakure for their exclusive techniques and a good amount of their Ryo. Since I'd be working as a double agent for Konoha its only fair that you guys get a taste of the action. I'm feeling pretty generous after you spoiling me so my offer is two of their exclusives and 50% of whatever Ryo I manage to get. In exchange, I ask for a couple of things: First, I'm going to need two million ryo as payment for my services. I can't rely on anything the Society provides and so I'll need to build up my own little nest egg. Second, I'm going to need full immunity from any prosecution for my crimes. If I get caught, you guys need to have my back and try to get Kumo or whoever the fuck to not kill me. Third, if its not too much trouble.....kill Tsubaki Kaguya if you happen to get the chance."

Raijin took a sip of wine and leaned back in his chair. He was asking a lot but hopefully the Hokage would agree to his terms. He didn't mind negotiating and it was his opening offer, but he didn't have all the time in the world. He needed to get back to Kumo soon and he wasn't about to do it empty handed.

Let's Talk About Who Dies P5_portrait_of_Anne_Takamaki27s_Phantom_Thief_outfit_without_mask

Stats

• Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: A++
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence:  B
    • Perception: A

Gear

• 1x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu (Chakra Disruption Technology)
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Badger's Claws
    • Chinowakugumi Armour (Snow Armour Technology)
    • Twin Tessen of Terror

Seigi
    Seigi

Let's Talk About Who Dies Empty Re: Let's Talk About Who Dies

Post by Seigi on Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:44 pm

Seigi followed the group up to the fifth level, keeping an ever watchful eye on Raijin. His offer was deep inside his mind, constantly weighed by the Jonin. It seemed that preparations had been arranged for the group beforehand, and as soon as they arrived, they were treated to a large meal. Seigi would sit, but his appetite was nowhere to found. His stomach was in circles, and if he had to move, he didn't want to on an empty stomach. Nothing made him sicker than fighting after a full meal.
    Listening to Raijin's proposition to Neko-sama, he noted Raijin speaking about something called "The Society". What was that? Was it a part of the group Raijin was from? If so, then Raijin's offer would be invaluable. But planning on hitting a village for their Ryo and their secrets? That was risky business. He wondered if that was the "fun" Raijin was offering him.

"I see." Seigi would think to himself. He think he knew where Raijin was going with this and what his role in this would be should Neko-sama agree.

Seigi would refrain from speaking just yet, waiting for Neko-sama's response. Things could very quickly go awry, even now, in this very room. Seigi still felt a slight tension, and in turn, was thinking of every possible way this could go.

Total Experience: 6265
    Renown: 0
    b]Ryo:[/b] 275000
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B (A+) (Uzumaki) (Living style)
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2516-seigi-s-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2509-seigi-douchiwa
    Link to Known Techniques: WIP
    Tatts
    Tatts
    Hokage

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

Post by Tatts on Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:00 pm

Neko-Sama took great pride that at least in the Penthouse Suite and for more 'private meetings' the "Staff" as it were was various shadow clones of itself discreetly made for such affairs. Allowing for Tatsu to ensure that everything was not only kept at the height of discretion, but also allowing Tatsu to give the best meal possible.

At the compliment from Raijin, Neko-Sama purred happily, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was a business tycoon before being thrust into the Kage position, there's a funny story behind that I'll have to tell you one day over sake. But I believe a happy nation, that has something to look forward too in life, is more productive than one whom only has wars and death to look forward too. Life's too short, not too spend time enjoying the finer things life can offer. Wouldn't you agree Mr. Raijin?"

Then Neko-Sama's good cheer skyrocketed. Not only would they be getting information on the Society, but would be able to covertly strike against Kirigakure who had sided with the Society. Neko-Sama had recently received a letter from Yui in Kumo that Kiri had sided with the one's responsible for kidnapping it's human. Giving a smile that was reminiscent of a cat whom had just cornered a rather tasty mouse replied to Raijin with a grim mirth in it's voice, "I can not only give you the 2 million Ryo, but when you strike Kiri, I will grant you Clone Bomb with additional clay to make our most lethal explosion. It has a blast range of 90 m, and can kill everything in it's path, but will keep any structures sound. Not so much as a rock out of place.

"If any of my people  are in there, or myself. I'll have measures to protect them, as well as yourself. So you can enjoy the spoils without having to so much as lift a finger. Although I will need to make it in advanced. A good time frame would be the Chuunin Exams, disguise yourself as a younger shinobi, we can make the paperwork to give you an official cover. Then when you slip in, disappear into the village while everyone's distracted with a little kitty helper to do what job I used to do in Iwa.  

"Largest concentration of threats removed, although we will have to discreetly give some to Kumo. After everything's done, leave a bit of graffiti with your Alt's name, some Suna Terrorist Symbols. And switch out as someone else. Less danger for you, any security of your target is gone, and there is no trace of explosions. Everyone in your targeted path is simply gone.

"Unless you have a different plan. I'm open to brainstorming as well as working out a good use of our forces and time to strike them. As for your assassination target. I'll send a clay me with you and we can do it from a safe distance, or whatever you think would get the job done more smoothly."

With that Neko-Sama would send a written check to Raijin, and would wait to hear what the others said, as well as plans they would think of.

[1]

2 Million - 2,260,000 Ryo. 260k Ryo Left.

Stats:
    updated:

Strength: E
    Constitution: E
    Stamina: B [950]
    Speed: D [150]
    Coordination: C [450]
    Intelligence: B [950]
    Perception: C [450]

UA:

800 XP Debt.

BokuPower: Things using the Bokuton Element, are 1 Rank more Powerful, but Ijutsu is 1 Rank Weaker.

Chemist Prodigy: A player may create chemistry creations one rank higher than what their current experience or skill set allows. This can result in an increased countdown (for poisons and drugs) or cooldown (for medicines and provisions.) The increase is the next rank's timer increased by .5 (rounding up.)

Learning Advantage: Tatsu can learn 1 Rank Higher Jutsu than normal, but her rank up is increased by 10% (stacks with other learning boosts (high int, sensei, etc.)

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:10 pm

"Oh I do agree" "Raijin" said as he tossed a pastry into his mouth. After he finished his explanation, he had figured that the cat would want to haggle some more but with enthusiastic abandon the Hokage agreed. Shimiko-Raijin steeled herself and did her best not to appear surprised. This was a spectacular deal. The best of deals. Why should she be surprised that the Hokage took it? What she did find interesting was the depth to which the Hokage was willing to be involved with the attack. It was possible that given the closeness between the two countries, Neko-sama might want to be ignorant of the specifics concerning the attack, but much to Shimiko's surprise she wanted to help plan it. The two million was locked in and guaranteed. The check was signed and then pocketed by the Missing-Ninja. Shimiko-Raijin noticed how delighted the cat appeared for the opportunity to brutally attack Kiri. It disturbed her considering how friendly the feline was. She assumed that there had been some bad blood between the villages because the alternative was that Neko-sama relished in chaos and destruction. If this was Konoha's MO then Kumo would need to be careful in the future.

The cat mentioned that the Chuunin Exams were scheduled to begin soon. Shimiko knew that the timeline sounded right but she hadn't received official word on that until now. This made sense because she had spent the past few weeks looking for the Leaf village. If this attack was going to take place during the Chuunin Exams, she'd need to be careful and ensure her twins were not endangered by the attack. This bomb was also troublesome. Useful, but troublesome. A device that could kill people without disturbing infrastructure was incredibly valuable, which of course meant that Konoha's possession of such a weapon indirectly threatened Kumo. Noted.

The general outline of the attack sounded fantastic although "Raijin" had one caveat.

"Pinning this on Suna would normally be a good idea, but I think we can both agree that putting more heat and pressure on the Society is a good thing. Putting all of this on them helps us both. The sooner the Society falls, the sooner I'm free to pursue my own interests again. If I get blamed, no big deal. Once the Society collapses I'll take my pardon from you and I'll trust that you'll do your best to convince the other major countries to leave me be. Of course, the details will be discussed further in the near future once I square things away on my end. I don't want Honiko getting suspicious of me."

It seemed as though "Raijin" was doing Neko-sama a major favor in striking Kiri. This meant that she had more leverage than she thought. The young black man looked to Seigi and then back at the cat. He was hoping to use Seigi as a late stage bargaining chip. A final piece to close the deal. Now that Shimiko had gotten everything she wanted straight from the get-go, there was no need to potentially jeopardize the deal by injecting Seigi Douchiwa. He was a complicated unknown that could throw everything into disarray. Konoha had its own reasons for keeping him and asking for him might offend the Hokage.

I don't know if he's my brother....in fact all of the evidence points to him being someone else entirely. He may look like Seigi. He may talk like Seigi. He may even act like Seigi. But ultimately, he's no kin of mine.....

And yet.

He was Seigi. A version of him, at least. She could hear it in his voice. He didn't belong in Konoha. He was honor bound to serve them, but ultimately he had no true ties here. He was yearning for a true sense of belonging. A family even. Shimiko had a penchant of adopting people and turning them into family. Maybe she would never love him the way she loved Seigi Chinoike. But if there was a 1% chance that he was in fact her brother or that she could salvage her relationship with someone who was just like him, then maybe that was a risk worth taking. She had murdered her own parents not too long ago. She had very little in the way of close blood relatives and now, out of the blue, the perfect copy of her brother comes into her life. His past a frightening and concerning mystery to everyone, himself included. Was this Jashin speaking to her? Was it him telling her to put her trust in his Lordship? Shimiko decided to take his presence as a spiritual sign.

"One more thing. Your Jounin Seigi Douchiwa. You said he was from the Blood Prison yes? I'm going to assume the circumstances of his existence in this world is just as much a mystery to you as it is to him?"

Shimiko-Raijin would give Tatsu a chance to explain her side of the story concerning Seigi Douchiwa. She didn't think their stories wouldn't match up but it didn't hurt to ask. If they were lying and the cat gave any obvious tells then that would determine Shimiko's next course of action. Naturally, reading cats for lies was harder than humans but it was worth a try. Assuming the cat didn't say anything that threw up red flags then Shimijin would continue:

"I want him to come with me. This mission will be dangerous and if I bring any of the Society people with me then they might become suspicious. Asking where I'm getting clay explosives from or who I'm working with. If I have him helping me then that's one less thing to worry about. Plus, if he does well then maybe I can vouch for him and get him into the organization. If that succeeds then you'll have two moles on the inside for the price of one. He can ensure I don't betray you and he can verify any intelligence I provide. It would be nice to have someone watch my back...."

"Raijin" turned to Seigi.

"This should give you a chance to stretch your legs and pay me back for all the years of abuse I suffered in your village. Yeah, yeah, yeah I know that's not you or maybe it was, I don't know. But it will make me feel better. Shit comes full circle right? You didn't protect me then but you'll protect me now"

"Raijin" popped a grape into his mouth.

"Its so poetic" he said sarcastically. Internally, Shimiko was sweating bullets. She really did want Seigi to come with her, but there was no guarantee Neko-sama would allow it.

Let's Talk About Who Dies P5_portrait_of_Anne_Takamaki27s_Phantom_Thief_outfit_without_mask

Stats

Gear

• 1x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Badger's Claws
    • Twin Tessen of Terror

Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi on Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:18 pm

Seigi was surprised when Neko-sama not only agreed to Raijin's terms, but was willing to forge official documents, give a clone bomb, and go into specific detail about how it was to happen. Writing Raijin a check for 2 million Ryo, the ball then went back into Raijin's court, and just as he predicted, Raijin wanted Seigi to come as insurance.

"Neko-sama, if you would hear me out," Seigi would speak up, "I think it'd be a good idea as well. If what Raijin says is true and I have the face of the former Raikage, it might raise questions as to what I'm doing here, and perhaps I could even use it to my advantage. I know I may be an outsider to this village, but you gave me a home and I swore to protect it. The last thing I want is Kumogakure finding out their former Kage is living here and marching down on our gates. My memories aren't all back yet, but I do have experience as a Rogue and if Raijin can convince this "Society" to let me in, then we can begin to bring them down from the inside".

Seigi's gaze would shift between Neko-sama and Raijin as he spoke, his voice stern, his gaze unyielding.

"And if I'm caught, then Konohagakure has plausible deniability and it will look as if Kumogakure would be responsible. It's a Win-win for the Leaf."

Stats:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2516-seigi-s-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2509-seigi-douchiwa
    Tatts
    Tatts
    Hokage

Character File

Post by Tatts on Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:55 pm

Neko-Sama listened to Seig and his wish to go, while it would solve many problems Seig thinking that Neko-Sama would sell out one of it's own caused Neko-Sama to laugh, "Silly human. I never abandon that which is mine. You should learn more about cats. Still, I'm also not one to keep my subjects trapped. Of course you are free to go, although I think I should clarify something Raijin-Kun. I don't just supply clay, I am an Iwaian Bomb Spec. I quite literally am the bomb, thanks to being raised and used by my clowder. Even my current human is of the Kotoshura Clan.

"Thankfully my bombs are malleable enough to be disguised as whatever they need to be. Stupid, inferior dogs. Flying, tasty crows. Huntable, flying squirrels. The delivery isn't as important as the fact they all go boom, and humans while great for scritchies and food. Are pretty dumb, and overlook animals. It's how I broke into Konoha when I first visited here to see my human.

"Still if you'd wish to go Seig, I won't stop you, just know you always have a home here and if you need hiding, I'll hide you, and all those under my employ are part of my clowder. As your alpha, it's my duty to protect and look after my clowder."

[2]

OOC: Clowder: Is what you call a group of cats. Either that or a glaring.

Stats:
    updated:

UA:

800 XP Debt.

BokuPower: Things using the Bokuton Element, are 1 Rank more Powerful, but Ijutsu is 1 Rank Weaker.

Chemist Prodigy: A player may create chemistry creations one rank higher than what their current experience or skill set allows. This can result in an increased countdown (for poisons and drugs) or cooldown (for medicines and provisions.) The increase is the next rank's timer increased by .5 (rounding up.)

Learning Advantage: Tatsu can learn 1 Rank Higher Jutsu than normal, but her rank up is increased by 10% (stacks with other learning boosts (high int, sensei, etc.)

Kimiko
    Kimiko

Post by Kimiko on Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:41 am

Kimiko watched the proceedings quietly, recording everything in her head. She wasn't ignoring a single detail, as she wanted to be able to accurately report everything to Akihiro when he returned, to get his thoughts on how things went down. Ultimately, Kimiko was loyal to the Uchiha clan, and then Konoha. Since Akihiro wasn't here, she defaulted to just agreeing with Neko-sama's decisions, but she found them rather questionable.

Her eyes widened as they discussed attacking Kirigakure, and having no clue as to why Konoha would break their alliance so easily, Kimiko shot Neko-sama a look with such intensity that the cat was sure to almost feel the Sharingan boring into him. Raijin attacking Kirigakure was one thing, but Konoha assisting him in doing so was something else completely. And during the Chuunin Exams none the less. What the hell was going on? The Hokage was making plays that Kimiko didn't understand.

Kimiko spoke up, offering her thoughts. "If you want the Society to fall, give us their base location and we'll send a strike team to take them out. I don't see why Kirigakure needs to be hit so that we can take out your organization. Seems to me it's more likely to break our alliance for helping you out. That causes quite a deal of problems for Konoha, and might spark a war between the Great Nations. You get Seigi, 2 million ryo, and our nations go to war. Or should I say, we lose a Jounin, who goes with you and can be picked off in a trap easily. You get 2 million ryo, which means we lose capital, something needed during a war. And war causes massive loss."

Kimi's eyes shifted among the group, gauging their reactions. "Your plan's got flaws and none of you even hesitated to trust him, when this could be an obvious trap that Honiko made to weaken the villages. Are ya fucking stupid? It puts a lot of innocent people in danger for no damn reason." Some of her anger slipped out a little bit, the Sharingan in her eyes changing slightly as the tomoe that made one of them up seemed to bleed black down from its position, bleeding into the whites of her eyes and changing her right eye to mostly black and red.

Sharingan: Tomoe 2 Active

Total Experience: 6320
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 120,750
    Stats:

• Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A

Limit Break Points:

• Physical:
    • Technique:
    • Destiny: 3

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2426-kimiko-s-updates#19534
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:20 am

"Raijin" smiled as Seigi spoke up in favor of his plan. He wanted to come with the Nuke-Nin which showed that she had managed to intrigue him as opposed to drawing his suspicion. Neko-sama dismissed the idea that she'd ever leave her own out to dry. She then went on a bit of a speciest rant which Shimiko found amusing. She didn't have anything against dogs, she owned one, although Fluffy was more of the twins' pet than her's. Neko-sama then mentioned how she would be the bomb and that she was capable of melding different types of explosives. "Raijin" nodded and listened patiently. "Right." he said unsure of what to make of this strange cat and its interesting Ninjutsu. He was half-tempted to attack just to see what Neko-sama could do, although that would be quite stupid. Neko-sama agreed to have Seigi come with her and so Shimiko's smile grew wider. She prepared to stand up and get while the going was good when Kimiko had started talking.

The girl hadn't been too chatty during lunch. "Raijin" figured that once Neko-sama had taken over negotiations, she kept her mouth shut out of respect to her Hokage. "Raijin" had wondered what Kimiko had thought of the proposal, but he was glad that the presumed Jounin Commander hadn't commented. The last thing he needed was her blowing up his deal. He had assumed that they were in the clear once the Hokage had agreed to the plan but Kimiko put an end to that line of thought. The young Chinoike playing the terrorist was seething internally. Kimiko was too damn smart for her own good. She gave great counter-arguments against their plan and noted how one-sided it seemed. Shimiko admired the girl's ability to think critically and speak her mind. She would have done much the same in her shoes. However, because Shimiko was on the other side of the negotiating table, Kimiko's prudence was an annoyance. One that nearly made her reach for her serrated kunai.

Instead, Shimiko played it cool. This was the greatest deal in history. If she started to act defensive or scramble to get up and leave, it might cause the Hokage to have second thoughts. So she merely folded her hands, placed them on the desk, and listened to the Uchiha's concerns. Shimiko-Raijin noticed the change in Kimiko's Sharingan but didn't comment. Interesting...She's a feisty one. Akihiro you sly dog, I wonder how you managed to keep her.

The false Nature Clansman cleared his throat and responded in a bored tone:

"If I sent you the Society's coordinates two things would happen: First, whomever you sent would die. Shimiko Chinoike is one of the best fighters in the world and Nozomi sent her packing....but Nozomi isn't even a tenth as strong as Honiko. Trust me, it'd be a suicide run. I was there in the Valley. I saw the village's best and trust me when I say I'm not impressed. I've since come to learn that Honiko wasn't even using her full might. No. A direct confrontation is fool-hardy. Secondly, to compromise the Society's base so obviously would draw more suspicion than I could handle. If you want to put them down, the Society will need to die a death of one thousand cuts. Small surgical strikes that compromise the organization over a long period of time. Eventually, they will be too weak to fight back and then the nations will deliver the final blow. Until then, you have no hope of beating them. Oh and as far as Kirigakure is concerned, this will only put heat on the Society. Konoha's involvement will be a secret. As far as they know, this operation was planned and carried out by Honiko and friends. They'll come running into your arms for help if we get it done."

"Raijin" would eat another set of grapes and cheeses. He'd start talking while he was eating, flecks of food flying in Kimiko's direction.

"If you question your Hokage's judgment that's fine but do it on your own time. I'm on a busy schedule and she seems to think this is a good idea. Never contradict your leader in the presence of others. It makes you look weak and stupid. I'm sure she's dealing with information that you're not privy to. If there aren't anymore questions and concerns Your Feline-ness?"

"Raijin" would give the Hokage a chance to voice any reconsideration. If Neko-sama had none, then he'd stand up and hold out a hand to shake the cat's paw. The deal was secured and if all went well, then the mindless chatter of a certain Uchiha would go totally ignored. The man would nod to Seigi. "You Ready?" if he answered in the affirmative then he'd head to the door. "Raijin" would then turn and give a bow to the Hokage. "A pleasure working with you Neko-sama. We will be in touch to coordinate an attack." He would then catch Kimiko's eye. "Oh I never got your first name name Ms....?"

If Kimiko told him, he'd commit it to memory.

"If that boyfriend of yours isn't doing it for you, hit me up sometime." He'd wink and then leave the premises.

Shimiko imagined a stage with her on it. Kimiko, Seigi, and Neko-sama were in the audience tossing her roses. Nariko-sama would come up to her and hand her an Oscar in the shape of a golden shinobi. Shimiko would cry and give a speech thanking everyone for watching her performance.

Encore! Encore! Encore! the budding actresses cried internally.

Exit

Stats

Gear

• 1x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Badger's Claws
    • Twin Tessen of Terror

Tatts
    Tatts
    Hokage

Character File

Post by Tatts on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:54 pm

Neko-Sama was about to comment on Kimiko's arguments when Raijin answered, getting a nod from Neko-Sama, "Exactly, it's basic predator behaviour young Uchiha. You always go after prey after you've weakened it, worn it down, have it looking at shadows. Then pounce. slowly bleed them dry until it's time to go for the throat, not rush into an unknown situation blind.

"As for the coffers of Konoha? I paid Raijin-Kun with my own personal money, and what I chose to blow my own money on is my business. If I chose the spend it on a mountain of catnip, and a week long rave, or simply hire someone for private, personal business, which Raijin-Kun, this is. Then it's not financially tied to Konoha, and won't lessen the wealth of my nation. That and doing it this way, well. Konoha isn't doing anything, simply a private citizen using their substantial wealth to hire a valuable private asset.  

"As for the attack on Kiri, they've assassinated one of previous Hokage's, they've sided with the Society, and kept such acts hidden. All the while they never pay for betraying us, nor our trusts. But you should be thankful I'm so territorial, it means that anyone who goes after what's mine I'll go after with the same level of tenacity and vindictiveness. So be very glad I'm willing to nuke anything that threatens my clowder. Someday you might need that ferocity for yourself.

But if you have problems with the plan, speak up on what you think would be better? Just keep in mind that Konoha will not be paying a Ryo for the services, it'll all be out of my own coffers."

Finishing that, Neko-Sama would bunt Raijin and give Seig one last rub.

"Until we meet again, Raijin, if you two need anything don't be afraid to contact the resort. They'll make sure you securely get what you need. As for you Seig, be safe and if you ever need a safe place to lay low, you have a home in Konoha for whenever you need it."

[3]

Stats:
    updated:

UA:

800 XP Debt.

Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:57 pm

Neko-sama was not only very understanding, but also let him know that he would always have a home in Konoha. He couldn't help but feel a bit of pride for Konoha because of this. To be able to roam, but with the knowledge that he could always have a place to lay his head was reassuring.
    After Neko-sama finished speaking, however, the girl that had been there with them since the gates finally spoke up in distaste of everyone's "trust" of Raijin, as well as picking apart Raijin's plan. But when she asked if they were "fucking stupid", Seigi would speak up.

"You're mistaken." Seigi would speak, rising from his seat. "I do not trust Raijin and I fully expect to be betrayed. Might not be today, might not be tomorrow, but it's eventual with Missing-nin." Seigi would say, looking to Raijin. "But you're failing to think more than one step ahead, so let's break it down, your way. Let's say we get the information on their base and send a strike team. We'll have to be sending Konoha's best. But what if they lose? The Society will then not only have made Konoha weaker, but also now they would know we would be on to them, which would result in retaliation. Do you want to risk bringing that to the village?" Seigi's gaze would be shifted directly to Kimiko, a fierceness in his gaze that felt familiar. "And yes, Raijin get's me. But you heard Raijin and you know his words to be true. I bare the face of the former Raikage, Seigi Chinoike. Hell, I might even be him. If I stay here and that's discovered, Kumogakure will bring hell upon Konohagakure. Everyone here knows this to be truth. It's dangerous for me to be here, but if I go with Raijin, and I get caught, then the blame will be shifted to Kumogakure."

Raijin would ask if Seigi was ready, the Jonin nodding his head. He would approach Neko-sama, bowing to his Kage.

"I won't let you down, Neko-sama." He would say, rising from his bow. He would then approach Kimiko.
    "You have no reason to trust me or my word, but this is bigger than me and you." He would tell her, unsure if his words would even be heard. "I trust Neko-sama. This is to protect Konohagakure."

Taking his side by Raijn, he would bow once more on his way out, thus leaving without another word.

[exit]

Stats:

Kimiko
    Kimiko

Post by Kimiko on Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:18 pm

Neko-sama and Seigi both gave their own dissent to Kimiko's objections. Seigi himself said that he didn't trust Raijin, but that it was best that they go along with it for some reason. If he honestly didn't think that Konoha could ally with the other nations and take the Society out, then they'd be living in fear of the Society forever. It was quite pointless. What if they lose? They'd never have stood a chance to begin with, so death by a thousand cuts wouldn't work anyhow. What if they won? Nobody stopped to consider that.

"What if-" she began, but then she stopped.

Kimiko's rebuttal died in her throat as she realized the words that Neko-sama had said. Kirigakure had killed a hokage. Of the Kage, there had been Kazuya Uchiha, Satomi Uchiha, Masuyo Kaede, and now Neko-sama. Kazuya and Masuyo both took their own leave, and Neko-sama was the one who was currently kage, so that only left one person. Satomi Uchiha, the clan leader of the Uchiha before Akihiro. Instantly, her blood ran cold, and she nodded.

"Do it."

Two simple words, and Kimiko turned on her heel and left the group. Nobody hurt her clan and got away with it. She didn't want to stay here anymore, and she had nothing further to say, so her leaving wasn't super surprising. It was obvious that Neko-sama's reveal had given her a change of heart.

-exit

Total Experience: 6320
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 120,750
    Stats:

• Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A

Limit Break Points:

• Physical:
    • Technique:
    • Destiny: 3

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2426-kimiko-s-updates#19534
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:

Current date/time is Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:01 am