Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Masaki no Jutsu - Character Art Commissions

Masaki
    Masaki

Masaki no Jutsu - Character Art Commissions Empty Masaki no Jutsu - Character Art Commissions

Post by Masaki Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:58 am

MASAKI NO JUTSU
    Character Art Commissions

Welcome to my commissions page, where I offer you my abilities! Thanks for visiting. Stay a while, have a look around, enjoy, and maybe even dream about seeing and sharing your favorite characters in all their glory, because I can make those dreams come true.  Wink  

Preface (What I do and what I need from you)
    Spoiler:

Everything I'm offering can be found below. I'll have more, uh, OoC information in the next post.

Full Body (Simple) --- $125
    Masaki no Jutsu - Character Art Commissions KoGfnsC
    ^link to full size
    Standard full size image of a full body character or near full body character (at least just above the knees). A more complicated character might call for a higher price* (explained in the second post). Includes sketch, linework, base color, basic shading, background, and can include minimal effects. May take up to a week.
    Size: varies (typically vertically inclined); wallpaper also possible (depending on the pose, or if you include other characters)

Half Body (Simple) --- $95
    Masaki no Jutsu - Character Art Commissions AOmBuEy
    ^link to larger size (minus background)
    Includes half of a character’s body, down to about the waist. If the character is wearing a lot of things around this area, or is otherwise more complex than a standard character, the image might call for a higher price*. Includes sketch, linework, base color, basic shading, background, and can include minimal effects. May take up to a week.
    Size: wallpaper (1920x1080) (can vary as desired), or other (varies)

Head Shot (Simple) --- $65
    Masaki no Jutsu - Character Art Commissions TVoAiBw Masaki no Jutsu - Character Art Commissions 3hldgk3

Includes the character’s head, and may go down to about the shoulders. If the character is wearing a lot of things around this area, or is otherwise more complex than a standard character, the image may call for a higher price*. Includes sketch, linework, base color, basic shading, background, and can include minimal effects. Should be completed in less than a week.
    Size: wallpaper (1920x1080) (can vary as desired), or other (varies)

Masaki no Jutsu - Character Art Commissions WL0JZIe Masaki no Jutsu - Character Art Commissions 7Zl4GPN

Image of a character designed specifically for an avatar or other profile picture. This is created directly in the desired size, allowing most steps to be completed much more quickly than a full-sized image. Half-body compositions typically work best for the standard size, while head shots can be great for shorter pieces. Includes sketch, linework, base color, basic shading, background, and can include minimal effects. Should be completed in less than a week.
    Size: Avatar (dimensions unknown, I'll fix this when I find out the standard dimensions for this site) (can vary as desired, such as for other sites)

Colored Sketch --- $35

A differently styled approach that uses the original pencil sketch and splashes it with digital color. One of the quickest processes. Great for concept art, or for a visual representation of one of your customs in action. Includes sketch and base color, and may include minor shading. Should be completed in less than a week.
    Additional characters and alternate perspectives can be added, but each one counts as a separate image for pricing.
    For customs, I can add effects where necessary, generally for an additional $5.
    Size: varies

Full Image (Complex) --- $250
    Masaki no Jutsu - Character Art Commissions TIbvaMZ
    ^link to full image

This type of image concentrates the totality of my efforts, using more in-depth shading for more detail and imo a superior look. While other images might be great for detailing the look or even personality of your character, this is what you want for a finished picture you can display on your desktop. A more complicated character might call for a higher price*. Includes sketch, linework, base color, advanced shading, background, and effects. May take up to two weeks or more.
    Size: wallpaper (1920x1080) (can vary as desired)

Color Change Image Edit
    Spoiler:

Need to dye your faceclaim’s hair? Did you buy them a new shirt? Want to show off that implanted sharingan? This is for images you wanted edited to different colors. Can be hair, eyes, clothes, the entire image, whatever. (For more detailed images, I may not do anything that calls for a change from white or black to the other or another color of varied tint or shade (color of the same darkness or lightness should be fine).) Prices are cumulative. Should be completed within a day.

• Eye Color Change - $5
    • Hair Color Change - $10
    • Clothing Color Change - $10 per color/object
    • Full Lighting Color Change - $5 (affecting the entire image in the same way)
    • Custom (e.g. adding sharingan) - $15

Custom edits should be relatively simple. Something like a sharingan should use a faceclaim with circular eyes (as opposed to the more ovoid eyes common to some anime) if you want it to look right.

If you’d like changes to the coloration of a finished image I previously created for you myself, the price for color changes is $5 (non-cumulative, within reason, but per image). These edits are easier because I should still have the working image with all its layers that can be individually manipulated. (Color changes for an image I'm currently working on are part of the process, and come at no charge.)

Sketch Piece --- $20 (or less)
    (prep your eyes for white)
    Spoiler:

This is simply a scan of a pencil sketch of the character without color. Also not bad for designing customs. This is included in almost all other offerings.
    Sketches for things that aren't characters, such as fuuinjutsu designs, jutsu, anbu masks or other special gear may be cheaper than a full character.
    Size: varies (typically much larger than examples)

Line Art --- $30 (or less)
    Spoiler:

This is for an image taken as far as the linework step. You will get an image of only black outlines and whitespace/transparency (or other alternatives below). Great if you want to try coloring it yourself (either digitally or printing it out and coloring it traditionally) or maybe even take it to another artist. This is included in most other offerings.
    As with Sketch Pieces, non-characters may be cheaper than a full character.

• As an alternative option, you can opt for a scan of a sketch outlined in pen.
    • As another alternative option, you can opt for a linework done in colored outlines. This can be digital or done in pen. Pen however offers a very limited range of colors.
    • For digital line arts, you can also opt to have a background of flat color at no extra charge.

The above alternative options are not included for lineworks included in other offerings, however they can be done separately for $10 if working from a previously completed sketch (though obviously I can really only do a single penwork per sketch).

Size: varies (typically much larger than examples)

Special Requests
    If you’d like something not quite covered by any of the categories above that you think might be in my wheelhouse, feel free to ask. I might be open to creating other things. Maybe you want something for an avatar that’s a lot simpler than something character-based, and therefore cheaper. Maybe you just want a piece of gear or a weapon designed and taken to full color rather than just a sketch. Or maybe you want something special added to another piece. Whatever it is, let me know. It can’t hurt to ask.

Masaki
    Masaki

Masaki no Jutsu - Character Art Commissions Empty Re: Masaki no Jutsu - Character Art Commissions

Post by Masaki Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:03 am

Additions/Reductions
    (*Complicated characters, multiple characters, simpler or no backgrounds, animation, text)
    Spoiler:

More Information
    (Pricing, Payment Methods, etc)
    Spoiler:

My Process (The Stages)
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:16 am