Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Dance of Camilla [Daisuke]

InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Dance of Camilla [Daisuke] Empty Dance of Camilla [Daisuke]

Post by InarieKaguya Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Learning Tech:

Inarie can be located at one of the training grounds with chokuto in hand. Moving from one foot to twirl in her heel. Much like one would expect from a dancer, but Kaguya uses dance for deadly purposes. There is a saying that some dances are methods of death to the audience. Whether there is merit to this saying Inarie personally doesn't know for certain. However, she wouldn't put it past from the truth. After all, every story has some truth, big or small.

During this dance, Inarie took two steps to the side with her chokuto held at her side. Like she's courtesy bow with the chokuto held firm in her delicate hands. Then one second she held her pose, and the next Inarie crossed 30 meters in a straight line before slicing with the wind. Whistling as the iron blade arced horizontally. Where Inarie slowed to a twirling stop with two planted on the ground with the hilt of her blade held close to her chest. A sigh escapes from her lips as Inarie gazes at her own reflection of her rose pink eye from her blade.

"I need a better sword than this…" Inarie muttered to herself before lowering the chokuto. She wears a steel mail shirt over a grey long sleeved shirt. A belt fastens around her waist that holds a baldric with an empty scabbard presumably belonging to her chokuto. On the right side of her belt is a hip pouch that contains some tools. On her legs is a pair of wool pants to combat the chilly weather, and on her feet is a pair of leather shoes.

Learn Secret Sword: Moonlight WC:280/200
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 10,000

Dance of Camilla [Daisuke] Empty Re: Dance of Camilla [Daisuke]

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:13 pm

Daisuke wasn't happy with his progress... sure, he's getting stronger at a decent rate but he needs to push it up a notch, being as old as he is as a Genin feels like there should be some strength to it but it feels like Hana is right, he can't sit in his mediocrity forever and that motive is what drove him to the training grounds today. He had the ability to start producing bones out of his body but he had to refine his usage of it, to the point that generating these bones were second nature to him.

If one were to look at his direction, he had already been training there the entire time. He's completely shirtless but he still has his pants on however, what made this sight more interesting however is the bones sprouting out of him. There were a lot of bones around him as well surrounding him, some small, some large and a fair bit of ash surrounding them as well. As soon as he let the current bones slip out of his upper body, he tried once more.

It felt like a painful process to generate larger bones compared to simply making tool-like bones but he got used to the sensation, with a light sigh, slightly worried, he grunted as he let out another set of bones out of him. They grew larger and larger, with him trying to force more lengths out and it came to a pause, as he let out about a meters worth of bone in different parts of his torso. It's definitely an improvement compared to how he could only produce tools with his bones.

He let out the bones once more, knowing that they'd eventually turn into ash when they're not used. He took a quick break to catch his breath. When he looked around the grounds, he noticed a familiar sight... Inarie, the girl from his squad. If he's going to take a quick break, he might as well make it a social one. He walked on over, interrupting her as soon as she stopped using the technique, which looked oddly familiar to him... "Hey Inarie, you training as well?" a good conversation starter as any. "Don't mind the mess over there, I've been messing with my bone generation." if she were to glance at the pile of bones.

Learning - Dead Bone Pulse l 150 WC
    Dance of the Blossom l 150 WC
    WC Needed l 300 WC
    Total WC from post l 394

Post by InarieKaguya Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:04 am

Young Inarie heard somebody approach her location to which she spun on her heel with her chokuto raised up to her chest with point facing outwards in Daisuke's direction. Almost instinctively she coats the iron blade with a crackling surge of raiton and considering the position of her chokuto it would remind Daisuke of an arrow or maybe a spear. Once it clicked that this was Daisuke, Inarie's concentration on her chokuto dropped and so the Raiton coat went silent.

"What is with you people walking around without a shirt on?" Inarie inquired as the last time Inarie met a girl who was literally in their bare clothes. Was it a new trend going around in Kirigakure? Is Bryn gonna be afflicted with this too?! Inarie is pretty sure Daisuke wouldn't mind that one, but she dismissed the thought. Lowering her sword to hip level as her piercing eyes of rose pink were staring into Daisuke's eyes. She's not sure why, but Inarie finds maintaining eye contact can be intimidating as it can reveal who that person really is. Hearing about the mess, Inarie glanced over and sees some bone and ash behind Daisuke. Instantly Inarie understood why he was shirtless.

"Ah, I see you're getting better with producing your bones. Have you gotten as far as pulling out the spinal whip yet?"

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 321,000
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: C (B/Physical)
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

Link to Character Updates: Inarie Kaguya
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:34 pm

Daisuke wasn't expecting that response, which in her defense was justified since he did walk up to her without a shirt. He thought that since it was the training grounds, it's to be expected but he guessed not. Although she came across the realization of why by herself, noticing his pile of bones. "I'm not that far yet, I'm just getting used to producing my bones at a larger length." he found her staring into his eyes a bit odd, which only rewarded her a crossed eyebrow back at her, his expression is basically saying "What are you doing?"

He decided that it'd be best to continue training while talking to her, he kept a fair distance back but not too far so he's still within range to hear her talking, practicing a different style to maximize the use of his taijutsu. He got into an arhat fist stance, a stance that should be easy to identify. He gave a powerful palm thrust into the air and gave it a light pause, just to give another palm thrust.

"What are you working on then? I didn't notice you were here until I glanced over." if she's in the training grounds, she must also be working on her own techniques... or training for something.

Learned - Shatter Palm - 150 WC
    Total WC - 213

Post by InarieKaguya Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:17 pm

Inarie heard that he hasn't gotten that far with his bones just yet. Inarie may not be able to bring out her own bones like that just yet, but she's still knowledgeable of the Kaguya's techniques. "I see. Well normally I offer to spar, but tradition frowns about using our bones against each other." Inarie commented as with a flourish of her chokuto. The Kaguya sheathed the blade into the scabbard as Daisuke took up a stance. While Daisuke was practicing palm strikes against the air. Inarie practiced to channel the Raiton chakra within her until her fingers tingle with anticipation. Some wild sparks flicker around her scales as Inarie concentrated in her chakra.

Weaving the Tiger and Snake which molded the chakra into a serpentine mass store within her. Tiger and Bird to expand the mass before compressing it into a ball. Finally, with a Tiger and Ram Inarie could feel the surge of raiton coursing through her body. Stretching her hands out towards the sky, Inarie discharges with a crackling boom as multiple streaks of lightning fan out within a 20 meters range above both Inarie and Daisuke. There was a sigh of satisfaction as it does seem like all of her training has finally paid off. Perhaps it was thanks to this other bloodline of hers, but Inarie recently discovered that she can use Raiton chakra into jutsu. So this was a major improvement on her part.

"Well you know of my lightning aura right? I found out a way to turn that energy into other effects such as what I just did. Although I'm still training to tame this Dragon's Blood in me." Inarie admitted as she was clapping her hands in delight. A smile can be seen on her face.

"I feel like I'm so close to Awakening my abilities, but I haven't reached that milestone just yet unfortunately."

Learned Lightning Release: Thunderbolt - C rank Canon (150)
    TWC: 338

Stats:

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:36 am

After his brief training, he'd stand back a bit to watch Inarie at work. He did slightly forget for a bit that they were both at the training grounds with the intention of furthering themselves, after his whole intensive training of generation his bones, he felt like he was done with it. He simply listened to Inarie's words and watched her train instead, keeping a distance to not get in her way.

"Yeah... no, they would frown upon that, wouldn't they?" he honestly had no objections against it and it's not like the clan needed to know, but he wasn't going to push it if members of their clan aren't comfortable with it. He gave a bit of a smile as she got overly excited at the prospect of getting her dragon's blood under control. It was relatable for Daisuke, as he felt the same when he discovered his bone generation ability early on, most of the comments led him to believe the kekkei genkai ran strong in him and the ability for him to generate his bones at such a young level felt like he's going to very strong in a few years, as long as he consistently kept it up.

"I always wondered about that... and I hope you don't mind me asking..." Daisuke said, before he continued, he sat down on the ground and would simply continue to observe Inarie as she went at it. "How did your parents meet?" meeting someone with a dual bloodline wasn't very common, and he's heard about her across his clan district, none of which were nice things but with her experience with her so far, none of the demeaning rumors around her added up. He expected as much anyway when he met her for the first time.

Post by InarieKaguya Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:27 pm

Sparks of electricity danced across her body as it felt like Inarie's body was invigorated with all of the Raiton chakra coursing through her body. It was exciting to be able to do more than just releasing a shock and some sword styles. While Inarie is a swordswoman at heart, Inarie realizes that shinobi should have versatility in their arsenal to combat different fighting styles. Having a single set fighting style might surprise the opponent, but anyone with experience or intelligence can easily work around it. Daisuke agreed about the spar. Traditionally Kaguya are not to fight each other using their bones. Doing so is equivalent to treason in the eyes of Kaguya. Given Inarie's stained reputation, she rather not drag Daisuke into that chaos.

Inarie focused on her flow of raiton to a single portion. Her right hand begins to crackle rapidly as a veil of raiton coats her delicate hand. Choosing a random wooden dummy as her target, she struck her right hand in an uppercut motion where someone's chin would be. Upon impact, a sudden burst of raiton coats the dummy as it sizzled with energy. Then with an extended left hand towards the sky, a crackling boom erupts from the sky to strike down Inarie's body. It was a harsh process and it reminds her how difficult Raiton is to control. Inarie channeled the raw energy through her body to her right hand. Where the dummy will be electrified as the Raiton violently dances over and probably through the dummy. It was still an exhilarating feeling to Inarie, but realizing that she needs to be careful with this newfound element Inarie figures it was best to stop for now.

Daisuke mentioned that he was wondering about something before he sat down on the ground. Where the young Kaguya inquired about how Inarie's parents met. At first Inarie was expecting some kind of hidden intent as most Kaguya often do to pretend they want to be friendly with her. The number of times fellow Kaguya tried to blackmail her into doing their petty chores Inarie lost count, but each time she pretty much told them to go shove a bone up their ass and leaves them. After a moment of searching for Daisuke's intention, Inarie twirled on her heel as she gave it some thought.

"Well to be honest they met while on a mission. My father was a scholar as he was a biologist. Always curious about what creatures do on their daily routines, where to find them in certain seasons, what they do when temperature shifts. My mother, being the Shinobi she was, accepted the mission where they were to search and research Leviathan. The Lord of Seas himself. My mother thought he was a madman, but he paid well so she went along with it. After a couple of weeks searching for this sea serpent, they found the beast before it capsized their ship." Inarie paused and watched Daisuke's expression. To see if it changed any be it with good intentions or bad. She also waited for Daisuke's input if there was any. After a couple of seconds if Daisuke hasn't said anything, Inarie continues.

"My parents were cast off onto an uncharted island as their ship was in pieces on the shore. They were quite a ways from the nearest trade route of the Land of Water, with no food, clean water, or shelter. Yet somehow my father picked up the pieces from the ship. Gathering rope that was still good and he would tie them together if they were torn. Gathered the coconuts from the palm trees while my mother went out to gather materials so they could build their own campfire to cook any game they caught. Essentially, they somehow managed to survive. And, well at some point during that month she grew fond of him. Fond enough where she placed him above her clan, and in turn myself when I was born." Least to say Inarie felt like it was unnecessary to say what happened on that island. It was never her interest to know the acts of lovemaking between her parents.

"Eventually, they built a small ship that was able to sail through the rough seas and made it back to Kirigakure." It really was that simple, but of course she was expecting the usual insults that she generally gets from Kaguya. Such insults involved calling her mother a whore, outcast, tainted blood, etc. At one point Inarie was called a Nephalem, which was intended to be an insult, but Inarie actually liked that nickname. Perhaps she'll make it her new title.

Learning Lightning Release: Young Lightning - C Rank
    Learning Lightning Release: Lightning Rod - C Rank
    TWC: 806

Stats:

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:35 pm

Daisuke tried to be open-minded after the whole Kaguya business with being traditional, which led him to being open-minded to many things but Leviathan? it certainly put a shock across his face, one clearly visible, mixed with doubt and mixed with belief, but he didn't comment on it and would simply let her continue the story. It was only after the end of it that his eyes really lit up, the story... fascinated him in some way with how wholesome it sounded, that in it's own way, it turned out well in the end with two people loving each other.

"I don't know about that whole Leviathan business, and I know some Kaguya can be very... traditional sometimes, but you won't get that attitude from me." he knew very well about how their clan could be towards "outsiders" but nowadays, they're becoming more modern and accepting of other people and he doesn't see why the same attitude shouldn't be extended towards Inarie.

"But that's a good story, I find it really sweet, makes you think the world isn't so bad sometimes..." he'd say, there wasn't much else he could really say at the moment as he still had to process everything he heard from Inarie's side of the story, but he definitely won't be forgetting it anytime soon. "My upbringing isn't that grand, I was blessed with a stronger kekkei genkai than other clan members and I worked my way towards being proficient in taijutsu... aside from that, I'm nothing special compared to you."

Post by InarieKaguya Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:19 am

It was a story to most, and most people would have the same reaction. That her father was a madman as even her mother had thought so as well. However, every story comes from somewhere as each story has an inkling of truth. Leviathan in particular has quite a myth going around the world apparently. Even sailors fear of him, and rightfully so. Any beast that dwarfs a human and perhaps their own ship would terrify even the most experienced shinobi in Inarie's mind.

Still as Daisuke was quiet in her story, Inarie was quiet and attentive to his. Apparently his story wasn't all that grand aside from being born with a stronger strain of their bloodline. Inarie tilted her head with a squint of her eyes.

"What about your parents? What are they like?"

Stats:

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:02 am

Daisuke felt a number of emotions and words to describe his parents when she asked, some nice, and some not. "My... ability to use our kekkei genkai didn't come that early." he'd start off, trying think back to the very beginning of his life and he could only think of when he trained against other Kaguya. "Hopeful, but dismissive. I'm considered to be a "Kaguya Pureblood" due to my features, but I don't really believe in that. I started training early on and when my parents thought I was something special, they were quick to dismiss me, thinking I was just another typical Kaguya when I failed spars against other Kaguya... but..."

There was something missing with him, that burning desire to train constantly to get one over others... he lost to other Kaguya constantly in his youth and he trained twice, if not triple the times they did and when he fought them again, he actually beat them. "After some training that I took on myself, I started to beat the other Kaguya. My parents believed my "natural talent" was starting to show but I only told them that I worked for it by training, to which they grew dismissive again until my kekkei genkai manifested." his parents were a mix, they were supportive but only to the extent that they thought he was going somewhere in life, the instant they thought he wasn't, they were quick to turn their backs on him.

"They're not bad people, but... I just had to move away from them, so I live alone now and want to focus solely on becoming a ninja." it wasn't by any means traumatic, even when they were dismissive of him, they still cared for him and put a roof above his head but still, they didn't act like the parents they needed to be.

Post by InarieKaguya Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:00 am

Daisuke granted the knowledge of his past a little bit more. From the sounds of it, his parents are too quick to judge. Wanted Daisuke to be someone special, and frankly to Inarie there was a time where she would give anything to be a normal Kaguya. However such a thing cannot be, and with Inarie's blood growing in power Inarie feels like manifesting her Shikotsumyaku isn't that far behind. A small smile formed on her lips as she looked up at the sky.

"Ya know, our training session with Bryn-sensei was the first time I fought someone. Nobody in the Kaguya Clan District would bother to spar with me for fear it would stain their name. So pretty much my entire career up until recently I've been training alone." Perhaps it was sad as Inarie had grown so much on her own. But she had a little help from Miyu and Ann. Although Miyu contributed more than Ann did, but that was Inarie's personal opinion. After what would be considered a couple minutes of rest, Inarie rolls her shoulders and essentially stretches her muscles.

"If I might be so bold to ask, but could you spar with me? I personally don't care if you use your bones or not."

Stats:

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:58 am

Daisuke would normally accept the spar, but he's rather exhausted from the training he did early in his attempt to produce his bones at a larger level, he finally reached that level but it took a toll on his body and he doesn't feel like he's in the right state to spar. "I'd like to, but I'm not at my best at the moment. We can do it next time?" Daisuke, with a bit of struggle, stood up from the ground from his sitting position and rubbed off any dirt, giving a sigh along with a stretch afterwards.

"Just keep going at it and you'll reach the same level as well, to generate the bones I mean. It's tricky, but I get the feeling you'll get the hang of it." from what he's seen from her training and conversing with her, she is motivated and willing to consistently train to reach that level. He doesn't doubt her reaching the same level of his kekkei genkai at some point, if not soon.

"Anyway, I'm going to take it easy. I need a rest after the training from earlier, generating so many bones is tiring..." he'd say, giving a light wave to her before grabbing his shirt near the pile of bones, some of which are starting to turn into ash and he headed off, putting his shirt back on along the way.

(Exit)

Post by InarieKaguya Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:37 am

Truthfully Inarie would be surprised if Daisuke had the energy to keep going after all of that bone being produced out of his body. Pull out too many as Inarie had seen before, they become exhausted and sometimes grow pale as their body sickens from the amount of calcium lost from their body. At least that's what Inarie had gathered, and so with Daisuke excusing himself from the spar. Inarie nods her head in respecting his decision.

"Of course. Although by next we meet i am gonna get stronger. That is a fact." Inarie spoke with a confident smile on her lips. There was a fire burning within those eyes of hers. The kind of passionate fire that is her willpower as she always carry within herself. Not just for her own sake either, but it was so she was capable of proving the society wrong. That her father isn't a madman, and she's gonna get to the bottom of this Yoru bloodline that courses through her veins.

Daisuke threw in some words of encouragement, saying that if she kept going at her rate then she'll be able to reach his level. At least in terms of Shikotsumyaku. Inarie isn't sure if she could be at his level, but Inarie is certain that she'll be able to bring out her own bones in the near future. She smirks on that, but Inarie opted to not speak about that. Just a nod of acknowledgement. By the end of it before Daisuke goes to leave, Inarie speaks up after him.

"Despite our sensei's dilemma, we are still part of a team. Whatever obstacle you feel like you need to take on alone, know that you are not alone. Not when you are surrounded by those who support you." It was something Inarie felt like she needed to say. Sometimes people train and work so much that they begin to lose sight of themselves. Last thing Inarie needs on her consciousness in the future is to have Daisuke become too absorbed with solitude and potential regrets. After all, they are shinobi, and sometimes conflict can leave long-term psychological damage that leads to PTSD.

Without further ado, Inarie will turn on her heel and proceed to walk away from the training grounds. Her time here for today was done.

[Exit]

Stats: