Welcome Guest! You have made 38 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

You Got Mail

Inari Osaki
    Inari Osaki
    Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Armor Crafting | Fuuinjutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 20,000

You Got Mail Empty You Got Mail

Post by Inari Osaki on Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:54 am

Another fat bird would make its way into Kumogakure's aviary carrying an important message. It would drop it in a messenger bag if not attended to and rest up before making its long journey back to Konoha.

Kumogakure:

Raikage,

Konoha invites you and your village to participate in an exclusive examination process to be held within the walls of Konohagakure. Your village's Genin will compete with those of Konoha and Kirigakure in a three-stage examination process organized by Konoha's Intelligence Division to help exam your military's youth and their progress compared to the other powers.

This is a privilege only the super powers (Konoha, Kirigakure, Kumogakure) may spectate and participate in while promoting cultural diversity and relationships among each other. As the Raikage you will be invited to an extravagant dinner paid for by Konoha along with the Mizukage and Hokage.

If you accept this offer, Konoha asks for your assistance. To help promote the diversity during these exams we ask for some volunteers. Konoha will need: one emergency Medic, one Jounin proctor, and two Chuunin proctor. If you are unable to provide any of these there is nothing to worry about. These volunteers will be paid for their efforts on top of a twenty-five thousand ryo bonus given to Kumogakure for each volunteer provided.

Our Gates will open July 1st thru July 7th. The first Exam will begin July 21st. Amenities will be provided.

We hope you consider this offer and make plans to participate. Respond as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Masuyo Kaede.

Speed: C++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C++

Character Updates
    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

You Got Mail Empty Re: You Got Mail

Post by Nariko on Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:44 pm

Nariko was pleasantly surprised to have a message for another Chuunin Exams so soon after the last one, but she was glad that the tradition of inviting the other Major nations was continuing. While a little sad about the lack of minor nation invitations, as Nariko believed in globabl unity which also included the minor nations, she wasn't hosting the Exams this year. Of course, she would still put it in her reply that she'd want to include the minor nations so they felt included.

Setting about her reply, Nariko wrote up a quick reply.

Spoiler:
    Masuyo Kaede,

I'm very greatful for the invitation and Kumogakure accepts. I'm sure I will be able to provide at the very least a proctor of some sort. I'll see if anyone is interested in filling any of the spots you need, as well as get a number of how many genin will be participating in the exams from Kumo as well.

Understanding that I am a guest, I do have a request. Whether or not it is denied, I don't really mind. I would like it if the invitation to participate would be sent out to the minor nations as well, to truly support a vision of unity and cooperation amongst the entire shinobi world, and not just the major nations.

Other than that, I will try and rally my people to get prepared to leave for the exams and get my administration affairs in order for my absence.

I look forward to meeting with the Mizukage and Hokage for this opportunity.

-
    Lady 3rd Raikage,
    Nariko Mizushima

Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:

Current date/time is Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:55 pm