Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

EXPLOSION!

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

EXPLOSION!  Empty EXPLOSION!

Post by Kotoshura Yui Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:10 am

Yui had finally gained enough power and control of her bloodline to advance, it was time to use the big boy jutsu as she let herself relax some and smiled. She had used her blast fist many times before but now it was using it at maximum power. Yui would begin to think of all her training as she would pull her gauntlets off, with this power it was too much for her gauntlets to be able to control her massive power. She would begin to rush toward the dummy as she would begin to pull her fist back releasing all the anger and rage inside her heart. The exams were a failure the struggle of dealing with leading her clan and them having a desire for her to give birth to a child. All this anger was being released in one mighty blow.

Even show was shocked by the power as it came forward and ignited a massive explosion, there was little to no chance people would have noticed it from even far off. While dust filled the air she waited to see her results on the dummies that were in front of her. Nothing was left and beyond those dummies, no trees even remained her power was like a bomb had gone off from her hand, such tremendous power, if she was not strong enough to be a Chuunin she had no idea who else could be. He underestimated her power, she would show that twirp her real power, he had never witnessed it not one single time. Once he did see it he would understand no one in the village had the power she had, she would show the entire village her power soon.

"That is real power that stupid brat has no idea how strong I really am, compared to him, a weak and pathetic kid asking me impossible questions. I will show him brains are important but power is what rules the shinobi world. Those that are strong advance and those that are weak stay behind, I am not weak and he will let me become Chuunin no matter what."

Jutsu Learned: Greatest Blast Strikes

-Exit Thread-

EXP:10

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 am