Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Well, this is it

Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Well, this is it Empty Well, this is it

Post by Akame Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:52 am

Heya guys, I know I haven't been on at all the last few weeks and I apologize for that. It's not something I normally do, but when I was waiting for people to post I came to a couple realizations. The first was that I don't really have enough time to do roleplaying anymore. I barely post for threads, never do any training, and haven't stayed up to date on updates since the site opened.

The second thing I realized is that I just don't enjoy this anymore. I guess TNR destroyed more of my enjoyment for this particular hobby than I initially thought. I hoped working on the site would help bring some of that back... but it didn't. And then the few unpleasant experiences I've had here have done nothing but reminded me of TNR and wiped away what was left of my desire to roleplay. The last few times I posted I remember thinking that I'd rather be doing anything else, and the feeling has stuck.

Don't get me wrong here; I enjoy chatting with you guys and helping out with stuff. But this is all just at a very busy time for me now, what with the new boyfriend, work, heading out on my own, etc. I tried to stay away from the site completely the last couple weeks to see if a break is all I needed to get that drive back. All that did is reinforce my initial feelings about wanting to quit though, as I found myself actually being in a better mood overall and not dreading getting on my computer. It's just not as fun as it was when I made Poroma and OG Tsuyo back on TNR, and it hasn't ever gotten close to that feeling of fun since.

I'll probably still drop in to discord to say hello to everyone, see what's going on, all that jazz. I may even be willing to rp some npcs for people since writing is still enjoyable to me. Everything else sucks though, and I don't want to keep a hobby I don't enjoy anymore. I forfeit all my characters and any exclusives/restricted techs they know. Should anybody wish to have any of my custom techniques, I give them permission to do so though I would ask that only one character gets the customs from each of mine. Don't want everyone running around with Sliver summons basically but if a Kiri nin wanted to use them they're more than welcome to. If anyone would like to do a practice fight with any of my charries, I may be convinced to do so in the future for the shits and giggles. I would also do the Pit Champion fights, if anyone gets to that point, since I've wanted to rp a fight as Nikuyo since the very beginning.

Anyways, I'll stop digressing and babbling on. I love you guys and I hope you all continue to find the enjoyment in roleplaying that I've lost. See you guys around~ <3

-A bitch called Slickb- er, Tsuyo

"Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Well, this is it Empty Re: Well, this is it

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:24 am

Cloudian Care will Miss you :/

Well, this is it Giphy

Well, this is it Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:59 pm

Sorry to see you go Tsuyo Sad . Its always a blast RPing with ya and hopefully you return to the activity someday. If not I wish you all the best! You are tenacious, smart, and a fun person to have around and I think you'll go far in life. Feel free to drop by in the Discord to chat any time!

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

Post by Takeo Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:09 am

I'm late as shit on this but farewell Tsuyo. Gl with everything friend.

Updates | App
    Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm