Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Wallowing Jaws

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

The Wallowing Jaws Empty The Wallowing Jaws

Post by Oxyzek Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:27 pm

Mission Name: Catch of the Day
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Help the local Fishermen with their catch
    Description: Head on down to the Hozuki Fisheries and lend a hand. Work at one of the fisheries for the day, pulling in nets with the days catch then sort the marine line and get them ready for transport. Don't hesitate to bring a friend or two to lend a hand.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

I streamed from the bay of Kirigakure within the Isle of the Hozuki towards the harbor where there are passages of ships reconciled with the lanturn of the great lighthouse which stood of the edge of the sands. The lighthouse beaconed brightly throughout the night sky, rotating and sheening forth a great beam of indigo light throughout the over cast weather. The clouds would soon begin to gather as I made my way towards the docks of the harbor. Overhead, a crackling strike of lightning sheening through the sky, iullumnating the terrace of sand, water, ships, and pedestrians, closing thier shops before the oncoming storm. The turbulence of the sea rocked the boats which were tied upon the pillars of the pier back and forth, splashing waves upon the docks which knocked down the pedestrians. They attempted to cling towards the ropes and wooden pillars of the pier as they made thier way off the docks, slippery with the water of the sea. The air was filled with remnants of salt which could be smelled for miles. For me, it would have been an ordinary day in Kirigakure, expect today was different as I left the academy to venture beyond my normal routine of stealing from the thieves and paying the wares of the poor and hungry within the village. Today I partook in my first mission as a village Shinobi.

Last edited by Oxyzek on Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~
    ~`|★ Xüê'Chï Shüāng Hözyükïn ★|`~

The Wallowing Jaws Tumblr_omgt6qsZR01w5657yo1_500
    The Wallowing Jaws Kirigakure
    Opening of the Chamber for the Winter's Abyssian Reign:

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

The Wallowing Jaws Empty Re: The Wallowing Jaws

Post by Oxyzek Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:08 am

As the clouds gathered, the tempest of the storm out at sea began. I could feel the sullen wind blowing in seasalt from it's epicenter, splashing across my face as it blew in waves outwards towards the Kirigakure Bay. I could hear the chime of bells beckon me towards one of the vessals, a gregarious sea ship, which were set out to drift admist the storm to catch fish, exactly where I wanted to be. I ran upon the slippery docks, avoid the fleeting pedestrians and citizens returning towards the village from the terror of the waves washing among shore and the pier. I applied chakra from my well, streaming through my tenketsu towards my feet to run forwards without slipping and falling upon the docks until I drew closer towards the chiming bells of the ships; the chakra vibrated at the resonance of the water, keeping me boyant and afloat. As gallant as the thunder, in the distance I heard, 'ALL ABOARD!' Upon gazing in the direction of the tremendous shout, I could see fishermen and women with nets, hooks, fishing rods began to board the ship in which the captain called for all whom were joining the mission. With the skating of my stride, I ran upon the docks until I approached him, ringing the bell in circular motion, looking justly beyond the manifold of Kirigakure.

The Wallowing Jaws Latest?cb=20180326070613

Techniques Utilized:

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Upon reaching the captain, he dropped his eyes from looking towards the village towards me, gazing upon my apparel. I wore the curtsey of the royal apparel which was gifted until I after graduating the academy by the Yuki lineage of which I was appropiated with. It was a noble dress, embroidered in navy blue, gold and white. My coller tucked with a fine sky blue bow streamed underneathe with sapphire oval holding it within place. I wore a navy blue corset, which held by body rigid, alligning me into the center and my back straight, orchestrated with saphure buttons. My hands draped in a white blouse, covered by the ambiance of the elegant dress I wore, my hands open and observative in gassho; benevolent prayer of Hachini.

Spoiler:

'Are you one of the shinobi which we're guided by the guides to survey my vessal and help me bring in the catch of the day?' the ship captain asked in brisk tonage, speaking well beyond the lightning which crackled in the sky. I yodded my head downwards then upwards and he moved from blocking the plank which boarded the ship to let I and everyone whome followed on. After which, he walked towards the mass of the ship, near the guard rail and drew up the anchor with his bear hands. I was quite surprised that he had such massive strength, even though he did have very large hands and arms. The rope was well beyond his size and the anchor seaming multiple tons, as it was lifted from underneathe the sea and grabbed by him. Several other fishermen to and women ran to help him drag it within the yacht we were all on, before he holstered it upon his back, akin sheathing a sword. After which he spoke to all of us in the manifold stating, 'Let us all move forrward...' in which we did. He quickly manned the wheel of the ship and we pardoned out into sea before it began raining.

Last edited by Oxyzek on Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:40 pm

After everyone boarded the ships and the anchor was holstered upon the back of the captain, he lifted the sails and manned the wheel. The Eastern winds blew, setting sail the large yacht, drifting us towards the sea. As we sailed the great blue in Kirigakure's bay, the winds of the tempest began to stream ahead, gathering thr clouds in the overcast weather. The lightning crackled overhead and steamed throughout the sky. With a booking of thunder, the manifold above us began to rain. The seas began to roar with the turbelence of the storm and the waves rocked the yacht back and forth

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:41 pm

The captain reveled from the wheel, allowing the boat to naturally sail when we reached more than a KM from the sands of the beach. 'Into the belly of the seas we go. Cast your nets into the heart of the storm. Within we shall find the bounty of the seas.' The yacht streamed forth into the epicenter of the storm, where the light shined clear within the sky, where there were no clouds and the waves became calm around us. The boat smoothly set within, where it stationed within the center, spinning in circulatry slowly. It was paradiscial. The fish would jump out of the water, where the light shined clear across 300 meters around us. All forms of fish, clams and crustateans could be seen clearly within the opalescent crystal waters of the bay, unhampered by the turbelence of the storm outside of the epicenter we were in.

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:43 pm

The fishermen and women on the boat immediately began to cast thier nets, fishing lines, and cages within the sea as we spin within the epicenter of the storm. I found a net nearby, ran over the ships mass and flipped forwards applying chakra within my feet, protruding it outwards as I landed upon water in boyancy above it's surface. I admired the fish, prospecting each kind which would jump out of the bay. I ran swiftly across the surface, swinging the net to catch the shimmering silvern flying fish, dragging them within the pool of water caught within the threaded strands of captivity. In repetition, I did the same, catching the fish, and dragging them into the deep, until the small net was full before returning to the yacht and placing them inside the aquarium.

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:05 am

When dropping the fish into the massive fish tank, they seemed to all enjoy themselves, swimming merrily within. I watched them in awe before I heard a very loud scream from a woman upon the mass. I ran out from the center of the yacht to see what the commotion was about. As I did, my eyes were enlightened to see a massive school of sharks attacking the nets of those whom were foraging for fish upon the boat into the sea. When they'd throw thier net, the sharks would swim in circles to create whirlpools, pulling the nets into the center and the propelling the fish outwards, protecting them, then sinking those whom held onto the nets into the center of the whirlpool, devouring them before thier bodies had a chance to bleed. Quite a sight indeed.

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:05 am

I didn't quite comprehend the reason in which why they were attacking those on ship, however I did notice that with each gnashing of the nets, the smaller fish we're being realeased from capure, dropped within the whirlpool, then swam from the center of the calm and into the storming sea around us. The fishermen and women began to become frantic, grabbing harpoons and fishing rods in the attempt to spear the sharks and capture the fish anyway, yet the speed of the beast were to celeric for capture, and too passive in thier swim to be attacked.Thier attacks and resistance were futile, for with the snatching of thier nets by the jaws of the sharks, so was the conscription of thier fishing poles and lines, including the harpoons, which, by thine amazement, was crushed in-between the teeth of the sharks as the jumped from the whirlpools, and back within the water to swiftswim.

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:12 am

My eyes began to open and honestly comprehend. The calm of the storm was possibly the paradiscial basin in which to fish could roam free unharmed, and by the yacht surfing into the center, they we're disturbing thier natural process of growing, possibly in procreation. I began to feel sad for the fish which I captured and placed within the tank because my ignorance of capture. I immediately ran back into the ship, gathered all of the small silvern flying fish which I captured before and released them into the sea, watching them float amongst the whirlpools, causing them to glimmer in silvern light. After those were released, another gang of larger hammerhead sharks began to swim from the center of the whirlpools in the opposite direction, spinning thier way through the resistance until they reached the surface of the water, surrounding the ship. They began to swim around the ship and rock the boat, ramming themselves against the side, knocking over those whom had loosefooting and slippery grips. I began to speak with the others, including the captain, to release the captured fish from thier nets, buckets, and holding cages. In doing so, we could potentially save the our lives from being eaten from the ferocious beast.

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:17 pm

After they began to see the error of thier ways, they imparted the nets, casted away the fish in thier buckets and released the crustateans from thier cages. The ramming of the sharks against the ship began to stop and the turbulence underneathe the sea, with the whilpools began to cease. They streamed away from the boat and further from the emanance of the yacht, swimming away from the paradiscial basin and into the storm. The hammerheads, swam further underneathe the seas, where as the regular sharks, as swift as they could be, swam away. By sheer amazement, I could see the correlations between the elder fish protecting the younger ones. Such symbiosis between the younger and older fish showed me the true spirit and kinection of the seas and flowed a protective spirit with me. Akin my own nindo way, I saught the protection of my peers, however I wished and willed to make sure they were alright, and this occurance with the sharks was no other

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:23 pm

The storm around us began to cease, thus the bay of Kirigakure started to shine in it's original glory. The sun illuminated within the shy once again, adverse from the stormy over cast clouds which paraded with lightning overhead for all to see. The seas we're less choppy and the sky shown in cerulean blue, lilac and lavender as the sun began to set. The manifold glew vivaciously vivid as the captain set the sails to parlay into the harbor again. Even though the vessal caught no fish, for the sake of saving the life of it's passengers, we all had a story to tell based on the finest catches of the seas AND surviving against the large sharks of the bay. Such was a forgiving day, honorable lesson, and a way to polish the sights of why we do the things we do, especially fishing.

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:28 pm

The yacht bgan to drift forth in to the harbor before securing itself firmly unto the pier where it's plank was let down for those on ship to board back upon the lands of Kirigakure. In seeing the splendor of the bay, particularly, because of the way the fish behaved, it caused me to vow not to hunt for fish anymore, even so to become peaceful enough to not want to eat them. 'Fish our Friends, Not Our Food.' I could hear echoing from the deep Abyssian of the bay, as if the spirit of the seas was guiding me. Indeed, I was highly appreciate of the lesson well learned as I boarded off of the ship, waved to the captain goodbye and ran along the pier towards the beach to watch the washing of the tides before as the sun set into a rich and deep indigo...

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:47 pm

After the sun had set and the light house grew, churning towards the seas circulating around Kirigakure. I began to walk upon the beach. The rising of the tides, shifted in and out, splashing sea water into the air. The taste of saline was sickening, even with me being a water elemental, I couldn't stand the toxicity or acidity of water which splashed through from the basin. As a Hözyükïn, I could call the place home because it was wet and damp, although I didn't like the negativity of the basins. Whether because of the random thugs which paraded through the outskirts of the town, or the merchants whom sold wares at an overpriced rate. It just didn't settle right with me. I preferred the purity of the stream, not the salt of the sea. It was utterly disgusting for me.

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:16 pm

Speaking of which, as I treaded the shore, I saw a small boat sailing in with a lanturn, carrying loads of fish and crabs stacked in cages. I eyed the shore, seeing the choppy waves, noticing the two fishermen missing teeth, spitting obscenities at each other and drinking ale. It riled me up to see such descent of our basin. The criminal scum of the earth shifting in from the sea after I had learned a lesson so easily. For them to befall upon my eyes was the last thing she shouldn't have saught to do. Upon sailing upon the beach, they struggled to get the cages and fishing nets off the small boat and unto the sands. I quickly created two clones running forth in a fogging mist around the fishermen, blinding them from thier work and creating a dense enough fog in which they could no longer see.

Techniques Utilized:

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:08 am

'What plans would they seek to have if there be non fish for food. The crabs in the cages and the fish need to go back into thier proper streams' I thought. 'I will not tolerate them fishing here anymore.' With the swiftness of my handseals, I gestured: 虎 : justing my hands in seals forward, letting off a volley of shots, pinpointing thier hands to disarm them and break open the cages. Immediatly, the crabs would fall amongst thier footing and crwl up thier britches, clamping upon thier flesh, they screamed in agony. I shot loose the fish from thier nets, causing them to flop upon the beach. After which I sigil'd again, gesturing : 虎 : spewing forth a wave of bbuboes amongst the plane which caused them to loose grip of whatever they were holding and slip up through the struggling pain of dealing with the crabs. Afterwhich, I saught forth of using my clones to capture them, the fish and crabs, in water prisons, after sigiling again, and washing them outwards from the shore. Afterwards I streamed from the beach in a wave of bubbles towards from Kirigakure into 'Grand Blue'

Techniques Utilized:

{ Exit : ~=> Awakening: Abyssal Wonder }

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:52 am