Welcome Guest! You have made 52 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Teaching the Genin[Mission]

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Teaching the Genin[Mission] Empty Teaching the Genin[Mission]

Post by Kotoshura Yui Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:33 pm

Mission Details:

Mission Name: Motivation at the Academy
    Mission Type: Teaching/Assisting
    Mission Rank: D-Rank
    Mission Goal: Help motivate the up-coming Genin at the academy.
    Description: The motivation of certain students in the academy are dwindling and the teacher is worried that this might result in them going lazy and failing to graduate as Genin. For this job, you will come to the academy and do what you can to motivate the students, experienced Genin are preferred but not absolutely required.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

Yui was excited she had received a scroll from one of the teachers at the academy here, while she did not learn here word had traveled about how talented she was. The fact she had gates made her rather famous plus her bloodline was extremely powerful so it made sense to have her come and help teach a class. Yui would arrive and smile as she would wait outside the door until the sensei would motion for her to step inside. The other students saw what appeared to be quite a young woman and laughed a bit as they would begin to ignore the teacher's words making Yui quite annoyed. She would use a light blast as a loud boom would enter the room and blow some of the papers off the desk as they suddenly would snap back and pay attention to her.

"Nice to see I got your attention the name is Kotoshura Yui and it is nice to meet you, my specialties are Taijutsu and my bloodline which is called Bukuton. I can create explosions which can be combined with my taijutsu and packs quite a punch."

As she mentioned her name the class began to speak, the rumors about her having gates had even made its way to the academy as they were shocked to meet someone as strong as her in person. A young boy would raise his hand as he had a question for Yui she would point to the boy ready to answer any question he had.

"Uhh miss Yui I was wondering, do you have a boyfriend, or a girlfriend if you are into them?"

Her face would flush red with the question the answer was no but she was working on a girl still she was not ready for such a question, she had to think how to answer as she would clear her throat.

"I... am single as I want to focus all my efforts into training, you cannot become the strongest if you are busy being distracted."

A few awws were heard as it seemed some boys wanted to try to ask her out making her smile a bit. Sure they likely thought she was thirteen because of her figure but that was fine it was nice having someone want to fawn over her. Another hand raised as this was a girl this time she seemed rather eager to ask her a question as she would point to her and smile.

"Miss Yui rumor has it you can use gates, is this true and if so how dangerous are they?"

This was actually a good question, of course, she did have them there was no point in hiding it at this point. She would nod her head and prepare to answer the question.

"I do use the gates this is true and they are quite dangerous you see my body was not quite ready and built to use them, so when I do use them it causes quite a bit of damage to me. So I will only use them when I need to, they are not something to just use randomly, they do make you powerful but the toll your body takes is very severe."

They all listened well as Yui would wave goodbye, she seemed to have inspired them as they all seemed motivated to train Taijutsu now, she was glad they seemed so excited she had done her mission well.

EXP: 5X1+10=15

-Exit Thread-

Total Experience: 5,170/6000
    Renown: 350
    Ryo: 600,000
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: A
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B