Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+4
Sakata
Ryuko
Andariel Bloodworth
Honiko Yoshidara
8 posters

The Emberdome: Nozomi vs Ryuko & Company

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

The Emberdome: Nozomi vs Ryuko & Company - Page 3 Empty Re: The Emberdome: Nozomi vs Ryuko & Company

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:40 pm

Yün picked himself up from the ground after the rain subsided and the day began to shine its treasure of golden beams throughout the overcast clouds. He was quite tiered and the healing of all whom were hurt upon the battlefield. More importantly, he was relieved that there was no form of casualties and the wounds inflicted towards his comrades were minimal. Upon hearing Ryuko calling for extra hands, he extend his own to accept her invitation. 'I'd require a hand. I just don't have enough stamina to make it back upon my own. Could you guide me to the Raikage's Office? I'd like to report what I prospected today. he said lullingly. He tried standing and walking forward by himself, although his movements were sluggish and quite unbalanced. All of the healing drained him of the stamina in which he had to bear. His first day as a field medic was quite successful, however he'd have to advance his well and manuevering of his chakra if he was to ever keep up in long winded battles.

The Emberdome: Nozomi vs Ryuko & Company - Page 3 Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

The Emberdome: Nozomi vs Ryuko & Company - Page 3 Empty Re: The Emberdome: Nozomi vs Ryuko & Company

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:23 pm

At last, the crew didn't respond and the wondr of the cloudstro picked himself up off the ground and trotted back towards homestead through the valley of Jehoshaphat. He didn't cause a storm though, he let the clearance of the clouds above and the light which peered through upon this holy day guide him towards the gates of Kumogakure. With a jovial stride and feeling desolate inside, he moved from the helping hand of Ryuko, only to travel alone. He'd hope that his comrades would return towards the village soon, or be stuck in the stasis of the ancient valley.

{ Exit ~=> Gates of Kumogakure }

The Emberdome: Nozomi vs Ryuko & Company - Page 3 Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:43 pm

Ryuko saw Lei extending a hand to her and sighed. As far as she could tell he’d only used the mystical hand jutsu for a few minutes and here he was claiming to already be tuckered out. “I suppose it can’t be helped then, but you should really learn to better pace yourself.” she started to lecture lightheartedly only to find that Lei had taken off without her after all.

“Oh I see how it is! Don’t come crying wolf to me the next time you need help.” She said shaking a fist at him feeling somewhat hurt that he’d gone and lied to her about needing help. And here she was going to give him the ultra rare privilege of a piggyback ride.

She gave a deeper sigh as Natsuru carried Simon off in her arms. Sure the guy was winded but that seemed to be going a little far in her opinion. Considering the fact that Simon was going on with Shimiko she really really hope that Natsuru wasn’t trying to put the moves on him. That was the sort of drama she didn’t want to deal with especially since the two of them had only just finally patched things up and buried the hatched.

Twirling her baton in irritation she made her way back towards the village walking at the edge of the group to act as security. May Hakkin have mercy on any poor bandits that they came across on the way back because Ryuko was fresh out.

[Exit --> Kumogakure]

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A-> A++ (Arch Angel's Tiara)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm